FlutterDash 2,586 members · 1,424 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Okay so here's where people (especially new to the world of writing) can post links to their stories, questions they may have, or requests for help, opinions, or the like on anything FlutterDash that they may be writing.

It can be an intimidating and overwhelming experience for a new writer (I know because I'm still trying to finish my first story) so if you want help, guidance, or even just want someone to talk to about your FlutterDash fic, then this might just be the place to check.

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1441597 The purpose of this is?

Lol sorry when I tried to make the thread I couldn't type my first comment,, because the text box was like... squashed, I think my computer had an issue loading the page originally, so I just edited my first comment instead

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1441640 probably had an aneurism :rainbowlaugh: I'm gonna need help with my FlutterDash fic, when I Get to the FlutterDash

1441680 Basically this can be like those "Help me with my fic" groups, only it's specifically about FlutterDash, also if someone has an idea for a potential FlutterDash story they can put it here.

How about a Flutterdash fic "Through the Ages?" It can be FlutterDash in different time periods, like barbaric, medieval, renaissance, 50's, and current. Maybe even more times!

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1442610 that would be awesome

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1441718 I have a FlutterDash Here that needs some work on it to make it....good. Read it and post in the comments on how to improve.

It's NOT mine

Blagdaross
Group Contributor

1449087 Saw that one... it needs some work. :fluttercry:

If anyone's interested, I have a story outline that I'd like some commentary on before proceeding. PM if you'd like to be an editor. :unsuresweetie:

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1449121 What the idea? I might have time to edit

Blagdaross
Group Contributor

1449183 I'm trying to write about FlutterDash as an existing relationship over the course of the show, similar to "The RariDash Project" (too lazy to link) By Jake R or similar works. I only have an outline for the first arc, but if you want to see it PM me. (I don't want to post the link on the forum)

1449424 Actually I was hoping to do something similar to the AppleDash Project (which I'm pretty sure Jake based his thing off of) involving FlutterDash. We could get some collaboration going on this

Blagdaross
Group Contributor

1451204 My working title is The FlutterDash Project...

I'm cool with collabs, and my current outline only goes from episode 1 to episode 11 in season one. I think it'll be only five chapters though (five acts, anyways)

1451251 So five chapters covering the first 11 episodes.

Rainbow87dash
Group Contributor

1451283 someone should make a FlutterDash fic based on this song and it's video:

[youtube=koJlIGDImiU]

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16