OC's Unite 1,480 members · 2,415 stories
Comments ( 122 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 122

are we able to submit more than one oc? cause I do have a few others.

yes! That would be amazing tho they all have to be mares since all the stallion spots have been taken

I know, but good news is I've got multiple.

Template
"Name:Battle Scar
Race (No Alicorns pls):Pegasus
District:6
Skills: well-versed in all combat styles, strong flier, martial arts, tactician, war veteran
Strength: flight, weapons knowledge, former soldier, tactician and martial artist,
Weaknesses:half blind, arrogant, not very creative.
Weapon Of Choice:anything with a blade
Cutie Mark (Blank flanks are Allowed):a silver sword with gold handle
Appearance (Pictures are helpful but not required): Stone grey pegasus with black mane, and a violet eye, her right eye was lost in battle.
Backstory:" as a former soilder, Battle scar always knew she was likely to be on the chopping block for the games, so she was smart enough to train and strategies in advance, when her name was called, she stepped up with pride and declared she would win the games no matter the cost.

Template
"Name:Poisoned apple
Race (No Alicorns pls):thestral(bat-like cousin to Pegasus(yes I have favoritism issues.))
District:9
Skills:Food knowledge, good with animals,
Strength:small and fast, knows what things would or would not kill her if consumed, echo location, night vision
Weaknesses:weak flier, naive, allergic to pineapples, cake.
Weapon Of Choice:shovel
Cutie Mark (Blank flanks are Allowed): a snake wrapped around and apple.
Appearance (Pictures are helpful but not required): a small, dark blue thestral filly, with a yellow mane in a country braid, orange eyes, and freckles
Backstory:" born to Harvest Moon(a distant member of the apple family), and Midna Willow(thestral gardener) Poisoned was raised as a farm girl, she lived a poor life but was never the type to complain. before being selected she was known to be quite the life of the party, and was often paid to get unwanted pests off of farms due to her skills with animals. everyone was heartbroken when they heard her name.

omg thank you. You are my hero i thought i was gonna be spending tn trying to get my stupid brain to give me a drop of creativity for mares this has really helped.

no prob, I'll add more as I think of them.

thought of another one
Template
"Name:Flare Blitz
Race (No Alicorns pls):Unicorn
District:8
Skills:pyrotechnics, Taekwondo, magic, organised, intelligent,
Strength:Fire magic, rage, weapons expert, explosives
Weaknesses:puns, hot stallions, water discharges her power, low stamina
Weapon Of Choice:dynamite, fire arms
Cutie Mark (Blank flanks are Allowed):Flare gun being set off
Appearance (Pictures are helpful but not required):she is a red female unicorn, with a purple mane with gold streaks, and mismatched gold and blue eyes, she's a hipster
Backstory:"she is the daughter of Commander fire-brand(not my oc) of Equestria's Forward operating base, this gives her knowledge of most weapons but not how to use them.

Oh I got some.

Name: Lightning "Spark" Dash
Race: Pegasi
District: 10
Skills: can use all elemental to some extent. (Electric Water ex.) Her main guns is Lightning which she ranks as number 1 user in her district. She can phase through attacks
Strength: High Speed gives her A boost in ATK. She has good Evasions. Flirting
Weakness: While she has Evasions, her DEF and HP are kind of low, though she does not deal self damage at any grade of power. She also can get distracted sometimes
WoC: Metal Orbs. Yes. She uses these to throw them at enemies. If they hit they send a electrical discharge.
CM: a electrical aura
Appearance: Her eyes are magenta, her fur is white light blue, her mane is white as well but with hints of blue.
Backstory: Rumors hold that she may be Midnight's older sister due to their backstory of losing their parents and their brother/sister respectively. But it may also hold true that she could be the daughter of the ones that killed Midnight's parents since Midnight had tracked down and killed that family's house leaving only one mare alive.

By the way, to add onto Midnight's Backstory, when he just killed a family (probably her's while leaving her behind since she was absent) he's about to get executed when suddenly they call up his name. Grabbing the opportunity he accepts, mostly because he would prefer someone else killing him to end his misery than the government since he blamed them for his parents deaths. But once first match passes and he lived, he'll start fighting for his life, knowing how precious it is, and to find the one who remained of the family. Meanwhile Lightning would have the same goal and both will try to track down the potential killer. They both have a hate towards the capital and the government.

I saw that you sly dog. ;) Good thing that you're using those OCs though. :) Thumbs up.

Name: Stardust Shiver
District: 3
Race: Unicorn

Appearance: She has golden mane and fur and her eyes are red. Her fur is a bit lighter than her mane. Her cutie mark is a rainbow star with a bunch of stars around it glimmering

Abilities: Shiver. Morale Dropper. Internal Spiritual Attacks. Fear Spells. Emotional Spells.
Strength: Stardust Shiver has the power to attack at the spiritual level. She can deteriorate her opponents with mind attacks and attacks that connects to the heart. She can uses emotional Spells to make her opponents lose concentration and can drop the temperature lower to maximize her chance of wearing her opponents down. She can even use a spell that if connected with her opponents, drops their stats all the way to 1 momentarily
Weakness: She is definitely not a fighter. Her only forms of attack are at the spiritual level. She has no strong physical attack. And sometimes the spiritual attacks fail to work, or even backfires. If a pony is able to surpass all her spiritual attacks, they can easily destroy her with powerful physical attacks.

Ex. Midnight can turn Fear into Rage which boosts his power.

Even still, her attacks are rather deadly if not handle properly.

Weapon of Choice: Spirit Sword, a power sword that can easily Pierce through anything and deal an insane amount of damage if one is not prepared for it's soul tearing abilities. Note that while it is lethal, yet again if a pony is too strong and has a strong will, they can overcome this attack, and sometimes the sword can't even slice or dent of their will is stronger than her.
Backstory: after studying the arts of dark magic, Stardust was able to create more complex forms of fear Spells, eventually creating her Spirit Sword and her incredible array of spiritual attacks. She was about to bring these attacks into the physical when she was called. Even though her physical attacks, def, and health are low, her spiritual attack can deal way more damage , though she also gets even weaker as she does so. Even so, she's a pretty deadly opponent, usually one-shoting them one the first minute if they are not prepared. If they are, then the fight will take on another level of attacks.

thank you for all you ocs this is really great. I'll make some more ocs after I've gone for a run and then i'll start writing. I've got an outline for the first chapter and a prologue so ill get that up asap

Great! Can we send even more OCs or you got the rest down?

By the way if you want to make Midnight more powerful, use his abilities Burnout and Overflow

Burnout uses all of his reserved energy and consumed it faster, greatly increasing all his stats but his stamina is shortened. The bigger the fire the more it needs to consume.

Overflow: this time he overflows his body with energy, with a great risk of injuring himself. If he succeed he can go into greater power. His stamina seems to be endless as well as his power. He can stack Burnout for more power but then his stamina will start to drain

If you want to just one more mare to go. I'll be writing tn

Name: Heat Wave.
Species: unicorn
District: 8

Abilities: Fire and Ice. Adaptable.
Strength: Can adapt well to any Environment. She's proficient in any weapon, though she yields a sword with a fire edge and a ice edge for sharpness and continuous Damage
Weakness: her own attacks can cancel each other out and at first it will be hard to use both ice and fire. She has to completely give up her fire abilities for ice and Visa versa. She's an amateur in controlling both at the same time.
Cutie mark: fire and ice yin yang
Backstory: being a experienced unicorn, she gained her talent by controlling fire and ice at the same time. When the challenge came up, she purposefully changed her name to that of Heat Wave to prove her power (the real one cowarded and did not mind) her true name is Burning Ice and she expects to win

That's the last one. Thank you so much for your help. Hopefully i'll the first chapter up in weeks time. I'm hoping for a weekly schedule but well see how that goes.

Oh and here's the scenario when he gets called.

"Hey! Let go of me!"

A blue pegasi is trying to shake off dozens of armored ponies who have him in a deadlock. His eyes glow yellow as he wildly attacks them. They pin him down.

"Midnight Blitzer: Charged with various first and second degree murder. Do you have anything to say to this matter?" One of the armored ponies said. Midnight's hoof is still covered in blood. He smiled.

"Eye for eye teeth for teeth goes the saying huh? I simply got my revenge." Midnight said. The pony scoffs.

"You'll soon regret it once they prepare for your execution. Take him away." They said as they try to tie him up. With only his back hooves available, he falls onto his front, bucking them with his back hooves. He does a 360 spin kick, knocking down some of them. He then gets pinned and has a gun pointed at his head. Midnight looks at his attacker, ready to die when suddenly a announcement comes up.

"And for District 10's male competitor, the contestant shall be Midnight Blitzer."

The armored pony instantly halts, anger in his eyes, knowing that he can't do a damn thing.

"If I'm going to die then I would much rather die in that tournament than by this pathetic government" Midnight thought. He then shouted.

"I'M OVER HERE!" He yells. This time a different groups approaches him, with the intent of taking him to the tournament's location. They force the ponies to back away to their bitter anger. Midnight smiles as they take him away.

thanks, the less i have to write the easier. Tho I doubt that will be chapter one probs chapter 2. Chapter one will focus on expanding the world and the characters .

Can't wait to see what comes of this. May the writing odds be ever in your favor! :twilightsmile:

well then here ya go!

the mare took the first piece of paper, announcing, "the Male tribute for district 6 will be... Tarantula Brush!"

the crowd split as an unusual sight passed by them, A black changeling with an icy blue mane and a jagged horn wearing a midnight blue hoodie with white color fluff, he stood at least a head above them all, around the size of the former princess luna. his cat like eyes darted between the rows of ponies, he could feel their hatred for him, and the eagerness to know he was eliminated, well he was never sorry to disappoint.

He stepped to the stage and took the microphone, "so, somepony slip my name in a few extra times or what?"

He was met with an annoyed gaze on all sides. Tarantula rolled his eyes, "Oh, Don't give me that! It's a pretty grand coincidence that the most hated one in the district is the tribute. hmp, whatever." he walked away as the announcer got back the microphone.

"Well then, for our female tribute," she grabbed another slip, "Battle Scar!"

one of the first of the crowd stepped forward, a stone gray pegasus with a black mane and an eye patch over her right eye. she stepped up, took the mic and yelled, "Now listen up, especially any other tributes, cause I know your recording this for em! I have never lost a battle I entered, every bit of pain I endured has made me the Mare I am today! So to all you tributes who think they got this in the bag, forget it, your playing with the big kids now."

she returned the mic and took her place near Tarantula, she smirked, "Better bring your A-game, Cheese-legs."

"Whatever, Cyclops," The changeling scowled.

Also:

Lightning Spark Dash was walking, smiling. She was ready! Today would be the day where she would come back to her parents after all this time! Nothing would stop her-!

"And from District 10, the female representative will be Lightning Spark Dash!"

She Instantly halted. She began to hear hooves stomping on the ground. She instantly ran towards the direction her home, only to be stopped by some armoured ponies.

"Wha- let me through! I want to meet my parents!" She yelled. She was being tied up and sent back to the stage.

"You're parents died already. A crazy pony killed them all. We had the potential killer right in our grasp but then they called him. Do you want to get your revenge on the one who killed your little brother? Then go!" The armoured pony said. Lightning began to shed some tears. She Instantly became enraged on the fact that someone would kill such and innocent child. Her face was of determination and a want for revenge.

"I will go. And I will make sure I'll find that bastard." She said, joining the stage with Midnight Blitzer.

(Their interact is up to you. They don't recognize each other though)

Can I change my OC’s age from 19 to 15?

So when is the story going to appear?

Also watch How to Survive the Hunger Games by Film Theory. Depending on the character they would do a different aspect of the survival strategy, and maybe you can change the rules even more.

And maybe some OCs want to make a revolution. After all, THEY CAN'T STOP US ALL! (okay that was Area 51 meme but seriously many seem to be more powerful than the average so maybe they can overthrow the capital? Or try to? Especially the ones who already gave up on life?)

Also here's something about my character named Midnight.

Since his cutie mark is a flame but he's also a pegasi, he's both a lightning and fire user, though the fire part is less obvious. He can pluck out a feather of his in case he doesn't have a weapon and he can light it up, hardening the feather into a sharp objects which he can throw at a opponent like a throwing knife. When using blue aura appears (or yellow or red depending on how much power he's putting) it can act nearly like a thick barrier due to pressure though anything that can pass through the pressure can still go through it.

Like I said he's rebellious and a bit sadistic though he's purely innocent and happy (or at least he tries) on the outside. It would take a lot to make him into a violent pony and when he does nothing can really stop him.

Also please make the story soon and also please don't make it just a battle Royale. Make a good plot, the thought of rebellion and tension like the real series but also don't copy the movie or book word or scene per word or scene. Make it original

Will this Hunger Games story start or not?

I’m not the best when it comes to writing, but I’ll try to host it. Although I’m asking everyone or pony to confirm if you want me to start this, but if the original owner of this thread comes by, I’ll hand the reigns over to them.

I’m not that well versed in the hunger games genre and I have other things that I’m involved with, I’ll do my best to do what I can.

Erm... (Darts eyes left and right) alright I just posted a thread about what's happening. You should check it

Oh... I knew that

Ok... I think though that if the worst occurs (as in the #of people participanting exceeds Haymitch round (where where were 4 per district) then collab must be necessary

Just tell me when you might need the help.

Ok. But first we need to know if everyone's on board and invite new people. This might become a story driven story and have multiple writers.

I’m still interested. I don’t have time to write any of it but I can send the author(s) the manuscript for one of Jason’s stories to give a feel for his character.

I suppose I can give it a shot.

Sorry I'm kind of confused. What exactly are you looking for? Participants, writers, a host, something else?

I think it should be more of a collab.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 122