OC's Unite 1,477 members · 2,401 stories
Comments ( 122 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 122

I have been thinking about writing a hunger games fic for some of my OCs because i'm a cruel god.

If anypony has any OC(s) they'd let me use in this fic that would be really great. I will ofc link to the fic once the first chapter is up. Beware they have a 1/24 chance of surviving (I am fully prepared to kill my OCs so it won't be biased)

All the spots for OCs have been filled. I'll hopefully have the first chapter up next week. Message me or just comment if you want to add something to an OC that you have sent me.

Template
"Name:
District:
Strength:
Weaknesses:
Weapon Of Choice:
Cutie Mark (Blank flanks are Allowed):
Appearance (Pictures are helpful but not required):
Backstory:"

Ponies So Far:

(red for female tribute, blue for male tribute)
1: Crimson Spark Silver Spice
2: Ivory Moon Firestorm
3: Stardust Shiver Sapphire Lightning
4: Ocean Breeze Cobalt Dust
5: Scarlet Robin Silent Talon
6: Battle Scar Tarantula "Inkwell" brush
7: Mossy WhisperGreen Scale
8: Heat Wave Luminous Skies
9: Poisoned Apple Jade Dawn
10: Lightning "Spark" Dash Midnight Blitzer
11: Sweet Apricots Jason Colby
12: Canary Shadow Stone

Firestorm
Male
Pegasus
District 2
Skills: Swordfighting, flight, sharp wit, pyromaniac
Strength: in the air, one-on-one combat
Weaknesses: on ground, one-on-many
Weapons of choice: twin blades, flamethrowers
Cutie Mark: vivid flaming X
Appearance: dirty orange. Red, yellow, and orange mane. Neon yellow eyes. Normal height and build. Usually with a half-smile or a jaunty grin.

Backstory (in canon) Grew up in a poor family in Cloudsdale. Was bullied in elementary school, but was defended by another unicorn pony named Noble Blade. Joined the military at age 16 alongside Noble Blade. He, Noble, and another soldier called Freedom Fighter quickly demonstrated their unique aptitude in combat. Those three became a secret strike force named the Guardians of the Sun. Snarky, witty, and otherwise burlesque, he's not afraid to not make a big deal out of serious issues.

Green scale.
male
race: earth pony ( with lizard mutation)
district: 16
age 17
skills: climbing and moving on trees, hiding, stealth attacks, poison making from lethal leaves
Strength: Sneak attacks, fight in darkness.
weaknesses: Fight one on one combat, magic spells.
Weapon of choice: Metal horseshoes with claws.
cutie mark: Three red claw marks.
appearance: a green earth pony with scales instead of coat, maneless, and he had a lizard tail instead of ponytail. red eyes.
Backstory: Mutant pony that was born for a rich family at canterlot, but to his reptile like appearance was abandoned in the forbidden jungle and was raised by Ahuizotl. He was trained to be the guardian of the artifacts from raiders, and he learned to use the jungle as his ally. In the age of 15 he lost an artifact to collaborn, and he ran away from his father, promising that he won't return until he will find the artifact. He is a tactical warrior that won't attack until he knows he have the upper hand. He is stubborn and believer in his and his adoptive father's belief that everything must have his place in the world, and death is the destiny we all must face in life, and he have honor for his enemies, and he make sure he kills a quick painless death.

Name: Jade Dawn
Race: Unicorn (Human mutation)
District: District 9
Skills: Strategy planning; good at picking out details
Strength: Telekinetic attacks; teleportation; shields; speed; generally good with ranged weaponry.
Weaknesses: Anxious in new or unfamiliar situations; not very good at close-range melee fighting; human mentality means he has more trouble grasping certain magical theories and mathematics than most "natural" unicorns.
Weapon Of Choice: Variable; prefers ranged weapons. Has developed a unique style based around average telekinetic spells and shields.
Cutie Mark/Appearance: (see user avatar above)
Backstory: Born as a human from Earth, Eric Colby was sent to Equestria and transformed into a unicorn pony in a science experiment gone wrong. Stranded and unable to find a way to return to normal, Eric tried his best to assimilate into pony society, taking on the name Jade Dawn. Although he generally tries to avoid violence, Jade will not hesitate to resort to it if all other options fail or if someone he cares about is threatened. Jade is especially good at coming up with plans and analyzing information. However, he is nervous in situations that he considers uncomfortable, but generally becomes more competent and capable once he has settled in. While more advanced spells are beyond his ability to grasp, he makes due with what he has mastered, most notably teleportation, telekinesis, and shields, using the latter two to repel, toss, or even crush opponents if he puts enough energy into it, although he prefers to give his enemies as quick and painless a death as he can possibly manage.

Oh, hey! Didn't expect to see you trying out.

I can change my district. That way, you and I can still be here.

Just changed mine from 3 to 5. 3 already has a male.

Name: Luminous Skies
Race:Pegasus
District:8
Skills:He can walk on his hind legs along with all four of his legs, he can use his wings like an extra set of hands, and he can control the Aurora Borealis at will(He can use this to blind his opponents immediately)
Strength:Very strong, can’t be beat in one on one, close range weapons, or if he’s angry. He will not hesitate to kill ANYONE.
Weaknesses:Very friendly, can easily be befriended, kinda naive, bad with strategy
Weapon Of Choice: Dual swords(and/or hooves and wings)
Cutie Mark:Blue and white star with a comet tail of Aurora Borealis
Appearance:(Profile picture)
Backstory: He was born in the Everfree Forest without a name. His father was an alicorn and his mother was a zebra. When the doctor inInformed him that she was going to give birth to a zebra, he threw them out into the forest and let them to die. All the father ever cared about was continuing the alicorn legacy. So for 12 years the mother and the sun survived in the forest. Picking fruit from the trees, heiligen case, sometimes that they even had to hunt. Due to the colt’s alicorn half he was immensely strong, so it wasn’t too hard. The mother also homeschooled her son so just in case that he finds a way out of the forest he would be able to fit in with the others. But one day they accidentally stumbled upon a dragons cave. The dragon must’ve been in a really bad mood because at the sight of the two zebras he immediately breathed fire at them. The mother sacrificed herself for her son and shielded him with her own body. She died, but the son didn’t. The son burst into tears as he realized that his mother is dead. The dragon realized that he missed a target, so he charged at the colt, grabbed him with his talons and took off. The dragon planned to kill the colt in a more painful way, so he took him to the frozen North Pole before throwing him down towards the icy ocean below. While he was falling, the colt saw the Aurora Borealis right below him. Then the lights started moving towards him, and eventually they entered INSIDE him! At this moment, the colt passed out. When he woke up, he was in a hospital in district 2. But he was different. Instead of black and white striped, his fur, mane, and tail were green. His mane and tail had a blue stripe going down the middle. He also grew wings! Eventually, he learned that he could control the Aurora Borealis, and he could actually use it as a form of power that powers cities. And his Aurora Borealis inspired a lot of brand new textiles! So ponies gave him a new name: Luminous Skies.

Thank you so much for the detailed profile. This really helps:twilightsmile:

This is great tho can i have him be from district 7 (lumber) due i was just gonna include the 12 main districts for simplicity sake. Or any other district you choose?

thank you for the oc this gives me plenty to work with :scootangel:

Edit: really sorry district 5 male is taken is there any other district you'd like to be?

thank you. Is the human mutation something he brings up or keeps to himself? For exam as you will see a few of my ocs have secrets that they are well aware of themselves but would rather die than tell the ponies at the capital

He keeps it to himself. But if somebody finds out, then yes, he'll admit it to them. But he likes to keep it a secret as best as he possibly can. I like to think he has a few close friends who know, but not many other than that.

Sorry I meant district 8

name: Tarantula "Inkwell" brush
species: Arctic Changeling(though born to pegasus mother.)
district: 6
skills: magic, mimicking, stealth, persuasion, intelligence, artistic, creative, strategic, looks out for number one,
strengths: strong flier, decent magic, thrives in the cold, ice breath, speed
weaknesses: heat, not a team player
weapon: anything melee, snipers
Appearance:
Backstory: it's know secret a changeling can have sex with you and you'd never realise, however most of the time changeling reproductive cells shift their DNA to whatever form the changeling is taking, Ink is a genetic anomaly in which this logic did not apply causing a changeling to be born to a pegasus, a miss Watercolor Brush. though his appearance made him the target for much prejudice, it is impossible to say he is an on worthy opponent as his adaptive nature makes him a force to be reckoned with.

If you need picture tell me

Might be too late, but here it goes.

Name: Cobalt Dust
Race (No Alicorns pls): Unicorn
District: 7 (edit: 6) (edit 2: 4)
Skills: Magic (frost and woodland), comoflage, improvising, quick thinking on feet (or is it hooves?), inventive, and knowledge of forests and tundras (read books on them)
Strength: Improv (again), can blend in with snow and forest biomes, slightly above average muscle and accurate with only a crossbow (not a tiny one, normal two handed one)
Weaknesses: His sarcastic and joking manner may make others mad at him, can barely swim, paranoid in silece and fear of bats
Weapon Of Choice: folding Halberd/axe (the staff can fold in itself to transform for one to the other) and Crossbow (mainly the Halberd weapon if you have to choose one)
Cutie Mark (Blank flanks are Allowed): blue gear at the end/bottom of an axe
Appearance (Pictures are helpful but not required): Chalk grey coat, Blue mane with white streaks and wears a green comoflage jacket with a similar hat with a hole for the horn.
Backstory:" born in the forest with his familty, and raised to be a lumberjack like his father. He found a fondness for crossbows after he was attacked by a wild animal when he was 18 and killed it with a crossbow nearby. At age 7 he saw a Halberd and cut the staff part in held and tied them together with string, later as he grew up, he began to experiment with it and make more models of it till he created a Halberd or axe that he can spin and the staff with either fold out or in depending on which mode it was in before. At 12, it snowed in his town and he began to express interest in biomes related to snow. His 27th birthday was the week before he was drafted into the games.

"Name: Silent Talon
Race (No Alicorns pls): pegasus turned vampire/daywalker
District: Born in District 7, but lives in the forest as he continues to hunt for The Family
Skills: stealth, reconnaissance, survival, marksmanship, hightened senses
Strength: former military, used skills to hunt a vampire cult known as The Family before being turned
Weaknesses: could suffer from sensory overload,.feeds on blood and hearts. starvation can cause psychotic break
Weapon Of Choice: combat knife, camouflage, compound bow, (are firearms allowed?)
Cutie Mark (Blank flanks are Allowed): cutie mark, curse mark
Appearance (Pictures are helpful but not required):
Clothes: Multicam combat shirt and pants, boots, ATS Aegis plate carrier, skull half face, Ops Core helmet that held a GPNVG-18 quad eye night vision goggle over his eyes. His uniform has his name, rank (E7- Sergeant First Class) and the GPU patch on his left sleeve and the Special Forces tab and patch, as well as an Airborne and Ranger tab on the right.

His fur was dull he had a huge blood smear from the neck of his uniform and vest that reached his stomach. His black mane and tail and olive drab coat looked dull and dead. His mane was a mohawk while in the military, but grew it into a man bun since he was MIA
Backstory:" Talon was born in D7 to a lumberjack family and worked as a lumberjack from age 16 to 23. Wishing to escape, he enlisted into the military and rose through the ranks and was accepted into the Army Special Forces. After a series of high profile murders and disappearance, he was selected for a covert joint task force between the military, local and federal law enforcement agencies to investigate a mysterious vampire cult, named The Family, that claims responsibility for the crimes and revealed themselves to the public by hanging the disemboweled corpse of a mayor and her family. After multiple missions against the cult, he was captured and his team killed before being turned via ceremony. Rather then join The Family, he went rouge and waged a one man war against The Family while avoiding the joint task force try to apprehend him

Not to sound pushy, but is this still going?

Name: Jason Colby.

Race: Earth Pony.

District: 12.

Skills: Jason has spent his life fighting other ponies that want him dead, so he’s highly efficient in hoof to hoof combat, gunfire, knives and is a very fast runner. He can take a beating and will continue to get back up in a fight until he physically can’t. Jason spends every day fighting for his life, so he’s really good at it. He’s used to fighting ponies far stronger than typical ponies from canon Equestria. He has even survived multiple fights with an alicorn. His dark coat also makes stealth easy and he can easily hide in the dark.

Strength: Jason is physically strong and is highly capable of throwing hard punches and kicks while taking a beating himself. It takes a lot before he will break down. He can run fast and he’s extremely efficient with a gun. Almost John Wick level of skill. Jason is also used to fighting Pegasi and unicorns to the death. He also tends to use his dark coat to camouflage himself into the night.

Weaknesses: While he’s an extremely strong fighter, he’s not invincible. Jason gets into a lot of fights and even if he wins, he still gets his a__ kicked a lot. It just takes a lot to actually kill him. His ultimate weakness is compassion. He fights for the safety of his loved ones or anyone innocent in peril. Jason risks execution and losing a war just to save a filly from slavery. If Jason finds an innocent foal in danger, he will go out of his way and put his life on the line with some hesitation to protect them. Since Jason is fueled with determination, he’s also quite reckless from time to time. He’ll refuse to run from a fight and often jumps into them without thinking things through. He’s not much of a strategist. His thought process is “You hit him, don’t let him hit you.” His strategy usually involves using his gun to kill from a long distance, and jumps into hoof to hoof combat if he runs out of ammo. He also puts the safety of his friends, wife and daughter above his own.

Weapon of Choice: Gun and dagger. Also has a Hooficator, a device on his hoof that allows him to contact friends, access a map of his environment, tells him the time and if allies and enemies are nearby. The communication aspect only works in his world.

Cutie Mark: Blank Flank. Cutie Marks don’t exist in his world.

Appearance:

Backstory: Jason lives in a dystopian Equestria (Manehattan) ruled by a cruel alicorn named Argo, hellbent on wiping Earth ponies from existence due to them in his eyes being useless burdens.

Argo has an army of guards, who took him away from his parents when he was 7. He escapes and hides in a storm drain lost and alone.

He’s found by a teenage Earth Pony weeks later named Ethan who rescues him and promises to help him find his parents, but they never find them.

Many years later, Jason finds their gravestone and comes to terms that they’re dead, and he joins Ethan in a fight against Argo to bring peace to ponykind. He later falls in love with a unicorn named Sarah and they eventually marry and have a daughter named Alisha.

To this day, Ethan, Jason and Sarah fight to kill Argo and bring peace to his world.

Extra notes: Jason is rather fowl mouthed and cussed a lot, especially in stressful situations. Also, he and Twilight Sparkle can’t stand each other.

yes it is, I was just busy yesterday so i forgot to check fimfiction

You are added :twilightsmile:

Thank you that is perfect

Perfect thank you

District 7 male is taken. 5,9,10,11 are still free

This is great tho district 12 male is taken 5, 9, 10, 11 are free tho

District 5

Is this anthro or pony?

Comment posted by AusFlick deleted Sep 10th, 2019

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. Since Jason is basically a wanted fugitive who lives in a shoddy underground hideout underneath an abandoned hotel skyscraper (not exactly high class) I picked the most poverty oriented district. If 12 is already taken, I'll go with 11. So, am I added?

thanks, though something I forgot to add, being part pegasus, Ink can walk on clouds.

Perfect, This is pony:yay:

don't worry i assumed thus due to the backstory

Yeah district 11 is very poor. That would work, You're In

Should I change my district number to one of the available slots? How about 9; Would that work?

Omg :derpyderp1: i'm so sorry i forgot to add you yeah. Sorry that is entirely my fault, 9 would be great. I'm a fool in a man's shoes:twilightsheepish:.

Oh, it's all right. Thanks!

And hey, District 9 isn't so bad. At least it means I get to find the mech suit! :rainbowlaugh:

Cool, and I'm assuming no firearms?

Comment posted by amf studios deleted Sep 10th, 2019

no firearms exist in the world i'm creating for this but the tributes don't use them

Cool, so he has his father's combat knife (a Ka-Bar) and a compound bow. Here can also wear a ghillie suit over his old woodland BDUs. You can get rid of the helmet and nvgs. I had him for one of my stories

Name: Midnight Blitzer 
Race: Pegasi
District: 10

Skills: Strong Intelligent Fighter. Swift But Not Fast. He Can Find Weaknesses In Any Opponent. He’s experienced in various weapons.  He can take down Strong opponents using a Blitzkrieg or Lightning War tactic. He's the one who pushes what is thought to be the pegasi’s limits to a breaking point.

Strengths: Unlike most pegasi who just fly, he takes his wingpower and converts it into pure power and strength. Such tactics include curling into a tight ball and spinning at speeds where he basically is a deadly spinning blade. He can take sudden turns by simply angling his wings. If unicorns as special in magic and Earth ponies with earth elements, he’s a great lightning user, using various lightning attacks combined with rapid deadly wind attacks. He also can use the power of rage, which is rarely activated in other ponies when they get made. However he mastered this rage boost and can stack it once again for even more damage. So he’s more powerful than the average by his own means.

Weakness: Power comes with Responsibility. Speaking of his Power Mode, the more he pushes himself, the more damage he does to himself. He can power up, store that energy back into his normal state, and push further, but he has to go and train with that new base power before going to the next, usually meditating. If he keeps stacking his power on and on again without rest, he begins to deal damage to himself and loses control easily since he has an inclination to lose control. He’s also prone to use up his energy too quickly and while he gets even stronger the lower his HP and stamina is, it’s a huge gamble.

Weapon of Choice: He has two Weapons of Choice, one being a golden sword and the other being a bow and arrow, both which were handed down from generation to generation. He can course his energy through them but that also increases his chances of losing control

Cutie Mark: His cutie mark is a blue flame. Just like a fire, he has to run on some sort of fuel. It can increase with more of that fuel, but if it runs out it will die and in his case, he’ll exhaust his fighting energy.

Appearance: He’s a dark blue pegasi with a near midnight blue mane. His eyes are emerald green though they tend to shift color by either emotions or power. He’s sleek but also has a good build in the wings as well. He’s also seems a year or two older than his real age.

Backstory: After seeing his parents die, Midnight is known to be a bit isolated. It happened at a very young age, so he gains an innocent personality as he struggles to live and understand the older ones around him and their ‘dirty talks’. Still he cares for others and is selfless. Make him mad though and he’ll almost certainly look to hunt and kill you down. He becomes nearly like a wild animal and he tends to lash out and bring out his hidden sorrow out. He also can become a bit arrogant and cocky, overself confident on himself sometimes when the fight seems to be in his favor. Switch it around though and you’ll find him desperate, his fear taking over. If he survives long enough though, he’ll use that fear and turn it into anger and use that anger boost to fight back like a desperate animal. Either way, the young colt is certainly not one you would want to get on his bad side, as he’ll act on instinct and will tear you apart being as he’s formidable and strong opponent

Comment posted by amf studios deleted Sep 11th, 2019

that's great thank you, i'll add you to the list

Yeah!
By the way this is the downgraded version. I have various other versions, some even more lower and some higher but I think this is fine. Thanks.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 122