Past Sins 1,040 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Just a minor question, if Daybreaker were to be givem the Past Sins treatment what would she be like? How would she come to be?

I have no clue, but I think that would be something.

Oh Interesting!

You mean like how Corona is in the Lunaverse?

It's actually an entire group of stories from many authors set in the same exact universe with the occasional divergence of events like Lunaverse Galaxy Rangers. It starts with The Longest Day, the Longest Night and is basically an AU of MLP FIM where Celestia went Nightmare Moon instead of Luna and didn't get purified by the elements due to her problem not being friendship related but a desire to protect gone corrupt, meaning she's still possessed by the Nightmare and a threat, only weakened a bit. Oh and Trixie and Twilight basically switched places in their roles and Fluttershy's mother is a corrupt noble and a completely different character from the show since this started way back during I think season 2 and we don't see her mother til season...5?

Keep in mind that Nyx doesn't have the same mane and tail color as Nightmare Moon. The Daybreaker variation would have to have a different mane and tail as well.

Maybe her mane and tail would be red or orange?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11