Minecraft and My Little Pony 836 members · 392 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

there are multiple things about Minecraft that of course people can share. (cheats, codes, etc...) so yeah.look 'em up and post about them!

If you give yourself dirt with a damage value of 1 (/give username 4 1 1), the dirt will never grow over with grass, mycelium, or podzol. You can't do this in survival, however.

On the xbox version apparently if you find a world hole you can take any one block and place it on the inside the world hole while never really losing the block .

It used to be that with pistons you could replicate any block you want.

2200235 Post 1.6, if you rename a mob egg 'Dinnerbone', and then spawn the mob, it will be upside-down.
Wooden Half-slabs will not burn.
If you place a block of ice under a block of soul sand and then walk on the soul sand, you will move slower than if it were just soul sand.
if you spam-click enderpearls on one side of a one block thick wall, then you will 'ender glitch' through it.
After 1.4(or 1.5, I can't remember), endermen will always avoid arrows.

This is just a few things I know.

2201743 'Tis true.

Notch intended to make fish an actual mob for the Halloween Update, but he ran out of time, and insted kept them as an item only.

Emeralds were going to be rubies at first.

Notch once made a porkchop cape for the creator of the Pigman idea, but took it away after people started requesting their own.

In the Halloween Update, torches were going to be made temporary, and lanterns would replace them as permanent light sources.

The first "Removed Herobrine" update reference the removal of the Human mob from the game.

VERY occasionally on the Menu screen, instead of 'Minecraft', the words will misspell themselves and write out as 'Minceraft'.

this is one that ah just found.

In minecraft, if you name a mob animal 'Dinnerbone' Using a name tag, it will flip upside-down. this easter egg references game developer 'Nathan Dinnerbone' Adams

Nothing about minecraft is really not known.

2234609 this depends entirely on the person. quite a few of these hacks and easter eggs posted i didn't know about.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11