Berry Punch: Tipsy Turvey 174 members · 127 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

When, where, and what do you think Berry's first taste of alcohol was that caused her to realize her true passion in life?

1714128 I think that 'Berry Punch' (began) was designed and proposed from the (Mlp) Dimension, already (Dimensionally) "programmed" as the epitome of her field (like Neo- eventually becoming "programmed" as the 'leader' of the entire Matrix Dimension, for eg.). So she might have started out, at some point, literally as the 'leader' of these intoxicated paradigmes, ect. (It's like Berry is the Dimensional "master" of teh alcomohals and related.) :pinkiehappy::duck:

(Damn, now I want one!)

My personal headcanon leans toward Berry being a Vintner and purveyor of fine wines and spirits. She was a bartender, but as she got older, she desired something classier than a hole in the wall tavern where the local ruffians only clamor for Sweet Apple Cider.

She admits that she's had problems in the past, and has taken some steps to avoid repeating those mistakes (her binge drinking days are mostly done), but she's not exactly a "recovering alcoholic," because she still drinks, and even considers it her responsibility to do so... for the sake of her business, of course.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5