Fluttershy/Rarity 236 members · 130 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
XxShy-and-TimidxX
Group Admin

What are your reasons for liking our two favorite beauties? Give every reason no matter how silly they might be.

I don't even know.

Just everything.

Mostly because they're best friends and that is just adorable to me.

They just seem to complete one another. Rarity is bold and forward and willful, while Fluttershy is sweet, diplomatic and cautious. Plus, they have the cutest spa dates.

Rarity and Flutters at the spa is literally the cutest thing in the world, jesus.

XxShy-and-TimidxX
Group Admin

I'll post my own reasoning here but be warned it's a long read!

Rarity and Fluttershy have been confirmed as best friends within the series, which is often a good way of starting a relationship. They both see beauty; Rarity through clothes and other ponies and Fluttershy through animals and nature. With them being best friends, they've already got some similar ground.

I will admit I didn't think of this pairing while watching the show at first, but then I saw Green Isn't Your Color and I saw the evidence in this shipping. It doesn't help they have such beautiful and adorable fanart.

Fluttershy needs a dominant pony but one that wouldn't be aggressive with. One that understands how sensitive she is. Rarity is willing to stick up and protect whoever she loves. She wouldn't let anypony hurt Fluttershy and at the same time knows how sensitive she is and understands when she's uncomfortable, but at the same time she could nudge Fluttershy to push herself a little more.

Rarity loves beauty and she sees that in Fluttershy. I could swear she might develop feelings for. She wouldn't tell her she had more elegance and poise than any other pony for no reason. Fluttershy is calm and patient and would be able to put up with Rarity if she were to ever get frustrated. She could help Rarity ease her stress and to just take the time to look around and appreciate the moment.

They also remind me of a shoujo ai couple with Rarity the tall dominating bishoujo and Fluttershy the adorable moe.

That and they're super cute together.

293812 I'm with you. The two just compliment each other. Even their elements, kindness and generosity, go hand in hand. "Putting your hoof down" shows how Rarity tries to help her friend be more assertive. Granted she went to far with it, but I can see the two of them rubbing off on each other (not like that you pervs, okay maybe a little but give the poor dears some privacy!)

HEWOW I like shutterfly a lot

296581 I love the fact they go so well together. They both complement each other so well.(Not to mention they are my two favorite ponies.) I wish more people would make stuff about them; I don't personally see how people can deny they arn't perfect for each other.

:yay::heart::raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8