My Little Dashie 609 members · 103 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Six little foals crying in the rain. They are cold, hungry, and so lonely. They are sitting on your doorstep in that small wicker basket with nothing to shield them from the freezing rain. So I ask you. What would you do?

(I'd take them all into my house and take care of them)

I would adopt them. And raise them as my own children.

Shush you! I'm supposed to be writing that. xD

874550 Do you need my bio so you can do an accurate portrayal...

Wait... you know me... an accurate portrayal would be bad... as in RapeTrainExpress bad >_<

This is why I listen all the time. :P

First, try to not faint from the impossible appearance of the mane six foals and quickly bring them back into my house. Then, prepare a hot batth for them, to wash down the mud and such from them. While I leave them there - after putting them into clear water and boiling out the muddy water to somewhere outside - I make some warm tea for them. After they're warm and snuggled close to each other on the couch, I make a place for them to sleep somewhere safely and close to my bed. And that is one day...
The future would be like this: Raise them up to fully grown mares and wait for Celestia to take them. Ask the Princess to bring me to Equestria too. If her answer is no, then A) Accept it and live my life in sadness. Or B) interfere the teleport spell and focre myself into Equestria.
In Equestria, I watch the Princess' reaction. If she's angry, I run and maybe my ''daughters'' help me out. Or, Celestia kills me before I can get away...
If I can stay, then I would start to make the best of my remaining life. :pinkiesad2:

But who am I kidding? It will never happen and if it is actually possible, that a basket would arrive in front of a human's door... then that human won't be me... :fluttercry:

hummm brother thou would die of heart attack before thy self could take the in but thu body will cover them from thou cold rain

874475 Same here. DIBS ON WRITING A FANFIC FOR IT!

874577 that was one beautiful comment

874774 Sarcasm? If no, then I'm sure everyone thinks the same. If it was sarcasm, then good for you.

Step on their heads.

I will watch you for it. get to work on the fanfic.

I would carry all the filly's into my house and take care of them for a little while. Then i would one to each of my closest brony friends who i would trust to take care of them. Rainbow Dash would live with me ;)

and as years go by, me and my friends would find time to get together where the friends could actually become friends.

the reason i woudn't raise them together is becuase, like in the show, they are not family, they are all friends with a good relation ship. :)

and i would raise Rainbow Dash like she was my daughter ^^

:pinkiehappy: :ajsmug: :yay: :rainbowlaugh: :twilightsmile: :raritywink:

i'll adopt all of them and take care for all of them as my own children.poor foals.here i'll take care of you all.

fuck the fucking fuck offf

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18