The Hero... Nightmare Moon? 2,180 members · 319 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
sgtnolisten
Group Admin

As you have most likely have seen when you clicked onto the forum post, our group now has a group banner to proudly display for our future and current members!:pinkiehappy:

I would like to thank one of our newest members Bright Heart for doing this for our group.

I tell you all right now, this makes my birthday by finding this! ALL DEH HAPPY PONEHS!!!

:ajsmug::derpytongue2::heart::pinkiehappy::pinkiegasp::pinkiesmile::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowkiss::rainbowlaugh::raritystarry::raritywink::scootangel::twilightsmile::twistnerd::yay::trollestia::eeyup:

Looks a little squashed but the coloring is beautiful. I approve.

nice, love it!

You know, I hate change; it's new and diffident- bla!
However nice it is. It still brings that tickle-y feeling in me gibbets. :rainbowwild:

Could use some resizing but otherwise it's a very nice piece of artwork.

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

538840 Looks fine to me, but then again, I'm still running on the "OMGBANNER" high.:twilightblush:

538865 I only have one thing to say...AWESOME BANNER!

538865 I know. It is an exquisite non-menacing pic of Nightmare Moon that suites the group well. It’s quite a nice touch to let the groups have their own banners, though apparently a lot of people aren’t that happy about the feature box disappearing. There’s still one on the home page but I’m guessing most members use their dashboard for a home page.

Hmm, I'm not sure and all, but I don't think the banner is well good. By the look of it, it's very...blurry. I don't know, I'm just saying.

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

538932 How low do you have your graphics on your computer? As I said, it looks fine on mine.

I am so happy you liked it enough to use it! so many emoticons!!!!! :pinkiehappy::derpytongue2: :twistnerd: If you want a resizing I can do it no problem :twilightsmile::trollestia:

Comment posted by Bright Heart deleted Dec 14th, 2012
Comment posted by Bright Heart deleted Dec 14th, 2012
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13