The Hero... Nightmare Moon? 2,181 members · 321 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hello nightmare moon i am inviting you to join me slash the assassin in my new group the power rangers mystic force group it's lot's of fun so will you join me in my group pleases let me know if you can

How does this group relate to MLP? You can't make the group of another show on this website without some relation to MLP itself. Once the site staff sees it, they will eventually take it down, and if you're not careful, ban you from the site. Perhaps make it Power "Ponies" Mystic Force group, or better yet, Power Ponies Magic Force, if that hasn't already been done.

5653381 i don't see why you posted in a group about one thing about a completely different thing. i could understand if you posted it in a group about super powers or something but this group is more about redeeming a villain.

The power rangers mystic force villains necroli imperious KORAGG and the master are the most wickets villains in the series and the mane six and friend's know that the mystic force villains can only be defeated by the power rangers mystic force so I will make a crossover story about my little pony meeting the power rangers mystic force in equestria.

>most wickets
First villains I've ever heard of that play croquet. Nice.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5