Pinkie Pie: Pinkamena Diane Pie 1,626 members · 1,862 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

(Reposted from the Crossover Forum)

Hey everypony, EquestrianTwist here, hoping to get some help on a fanfic idea I have in the works. I want to write a random comedy adventure story where Pinkie Pie, Cheese Sandwich and Party Favor have to save Equestria from a global threat, but I'm having trouble coming up with a suitable threat for them to face.

I've been playing around with the idea of a boring space empire that intends to suck all the fun, joy and laughter from Equestria so they can transform it into something more efficient, like a planet of accountants or something. I haven't cemented any ideas yet, and I'm willing to completely scrape this idea for something different. If you guys could help me spitball ideas for villains in my party pony story, I would very much appreciate it. No ideas are off limits and feel free to get as silly with your ideas as you want. I promise no ideas will be ignored.

Kinda makes me think of FOP's pixies.

How about something like the Vogons from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? Not only bureaucrats, but bureaucrats armed with deadly poetry! You can end the story with an epic song battle.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3