Shipping 💖 9,742 members · 11,673 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I'm surprised during Valentine's Day there's not that many stories in here normally there was always the new ones for shipping fuels and everything but no not as much I wonder what's up?

Well I just took part in Fluttercord week, which is my ship, and I considered making the latest story I posted a Valentine’s thing, but I opted to partake in Fluttercord week instead. That is just me though, but I’d imagine other writers have their own reasons. Anyways, here is my romantic kind of Hearts and Hooves-ish story, if you are interested.

On fimfiction.net, every day is shipping day. :twilightsheepish::twilightblush:

I contributed to the Valentine's Day pool of stories. I had to place it in the Spike X Other folder since there isn't a Spike X Twilight Sparkle folder unless I missed it. Check out my tale if you'd like, Hearts and Hooves Day 2012

Hmm usually does always love stories on Valentine’s Day especially new ones but I see your point I wonder what’s up with that no love I guess

The crazy thing is, if you check the site statistics, February and November, the two months with some of the most prominent events to write stories about (Valentine and Halloween), have consistently been among the bottom 3 months in a year regarding the number of published stories, ever since 2019.

As a matter of fact, Feb 2019 was the first time the number of stories dipped below 700/month. Feb 2021 was the first time it dropped below 600. And again, Feb 2022 set another record, below 500.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6