Shipping πŸ’– 9,749 members · 11,688 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

When it comes to romance and shipping or whatever or sometimes chemistry, we always have this ONE ship that we never stop uploading/talking about/shipping/etc., Right? There will be always this one ship that we will always love. Do you have ships that you never stop shipping them? Drop it down below! I'll drop mine too in this topic (you know what ship I am talking about. πŸ˜‰)

And you know the ship I loved! πŸ₯°πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’• Drop yours below.

What your referring to is called an OTP (only true pairing) it's basically a ship so strong in your mind you refuse to accept any other, slot of popular OTPs become fannon ships, like lyrabon

Oh, thanks for reminding 😊😊😊

Believe me when I foresaw my favorite OTP become confirmed canon. Yes folks I'm of course referring to CheesePie!

Can anyone also tell how they started liking the ship

Lightning Dust x Rainbow Dash.

Bear in mind that I believe for the relationship to work, Lightning Dust is going to have to chill the fuck out but, assuming she can do that, they really do seem to be on the same wavelength.

Started liking the ship almost immediately because it's pretty apparent that Dust was meant to showcase Dash if she was even more self centered, but it really blew up when I started developing a backstory for her. Then you get into the whole enemies to lovers trope, and it all just boils down to a perfect storm.

Oh! Certainly! Honestly after watching "Pinkie Pride" a [unwilling to admit amount] bunch of times and seeing the dynamic of the two party ponies on their own and together, it just felt right! Plus their asthenics simply mesh well together! I honestly predicted they'd end up together for the long haul sometime around mid season 6. There was no particular reason for my vision, it just was. I've had similar visions in the past with various other fandoms (I predicted Austin and Ally would kiss like a whole year before the episode when they actually had their first kiss aired. My unfortunate prediction for all Destiel shippers came true in Season 15 [still sore about that]. Another example would be the one I'm still the most torn up about to this day: When I foresaw the inevitable ship of Kara Zor-El and Mon-El from Supergirl. I knew it was to be, yet I didn't expect the outcome to be so bittersweet).

For shipping I've liked the idea of RaRa & Applejack childhood friends and all or I sometimes picture Vinyl Scratch and Pinkie Pie (2 party ponies and Cheese Sandwich wasn't a fav for me).

AppleDash.
I've had a notice for this paring since season 1 (Fall Weather Friends, of course) but it wasn't until I came across a certain story on this site, that I started seeing more potential, and far more shipping possibilities. I've never been one for the 'lovey-dovey' kind of shipping, or romance in general. So, when realising AppleDash was just as so, the need to explore hit me, and I did so. Rewatching all the available episodes at the time, these two quickly became something I was fond off. Applejack and Dash balance each other out (like the sky and the earth does) and they're little arguments never get old to me. It's weird to think I've never always liked, that it was something that happened over time and wasn't something that always there.
The fact that I relate to both ponies in that paring as much as i do, did add to it being my absolute favourite ship. Ever.

Now I'll tell you why I am so into NeighShadow. So when a cousin of mine and I watched MLP, we both saw some MLP:The Movie characters in it, but we saw different characters. I saw Queen Novo and she saw Tempest. I wanted her to talk about the scene. The only one I noticed in the "Unicorns listening to Twilight" 's scene, then she told me she was beside Starlight. A few days later, I reviewed the scene and I finally noticed Tempest between Neighsay and Moon Dancer. Then when I saw in Deviantart Velveagic Sentry's edit of Tempest x Neighsay, I saw a picture of them in the description that thry WERE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER~. I, went back and wanted to re-review the video. I finally noticed them glancing at each other. I went to ✨GOOGLE✨ to search for "mlp chancellor neighsay x tempest shadow" but only appeared there solo pics of Tempest and solo pics of Neighsay and some random ones. I did saw some pictures of them in the same art, but all I saw was the scene I watched and some of pfeffaroo's works that they are 🀬ANGRY😑. I saw Yumi Smith's video of "You're In My Head Like A Catchy Song" and saw the couple were Tempest and Neighsay...and then...I saw this in the video.

And they were ✨KISSING✨
I saw the forum in the Chancellor Neighsay Fan Group and saw some theories of his racism. The last one made me skipped a heart beat. It was stated that he might have a friend who got attacked by a nonpony. And states there a hint that she WAS IN A MOVIE. So I immediately know it was Tempest. I joined FimFiction and made NeighShadow stories and in Derpibooru, I made works of them. I got obsessed with the ship...and yep...

That's how NeighShadow became my OTP 😌😌😌

If I may ask, how do you interpret the paring? As in, how exactly do you see these two playing out, and how do you see them working off of each other? How do you interpret their relationship? How do they work, to you?

Well...Like how I mentioned about Catrina37's theory of Tempest being Chancellor Neighsay's childhood friend is interesting, and when it comes to these two, when I saw them glancing at each other in one of the S9EP25 scenes, I really did have the feeling that it was not their first time meeting one another. And when it comes to Chancellor Neighsay, I don't know how Chancellor Neighsay will go, if he will stay serious to her or try to make Tempest warm enough like she was his cinnamon and moth. And another for him, I don't know how much mares he been around for more than and hour or so πŸ˜…. And Tempest...*sighs* I don't know if she will accept or admit it. Just like what I said, that it might not be the first time they met, what if the theory of Catrina37 might fit to the pair. And for the couple...*gets a bit dirty minded* I don't think there will ever be a clop between these two πŸ₯΄πŸ˜³

Sundagio~
So, I am a huge shipper of Sunset Shimmer x Adagio Dazzle from the Equestria Girls series. I've been such a huge fan of them for a long time now that I started writing fanfiction content for them. It's joked about with my friends that I'm the Emperor of Sundagio simply because I seem to be one of the few people writing this ship anymore. At least the wholesome ones. There's so much potential for the two of them not just as a villain couple, but also a cute wholesome relationship. Check out Raika0306 on Deviantart~ There is some solid fanart of the two there~ I actually started liking this ship initially because of a story idea that came to mind when I challenged myself to write a relationship I haven't thought of before. I thought about those two and it all sort of clicked into place. Honestly, I wish more people came to love this ship like my friend and I~

So, childhood friends becomes more? Sounds familiar *cough*FlutterDash*cough*. Sound s pretty darn intriguing, (Not FlutterDash. Just NeighSahdow)
Thanks!:twilightsmile:

And Starburst. I'm just happy just because I'm not the only one who made a NeighShadow story 😁😁😁

interesting ideas all
honestly at one point i thought neighsay might be tempest's dad, he comes off as an older pony, at least a decade or more twilight and companies senior after all so its not outside the realm of posiblity.

There are some ships from different fandoms I can ship. MLP ships have recently become hit or miss for me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17