Art for Fanfiction 5,171 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hi. I've had the above pic sitting around on my computer for a long while now. It's lined but otherwise entirely unfinished, and I don't really have anything else in mind to do with it. So, if you have a stallion OC and think the poses are alright, post him and I'll finish the pic with him! I'm fine with changing the expression or making him a pegasus/unicorn. Just let me know when you post. First come, first served and such. Thank you. :twistnerd:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Just a pro-tip, it might be more helpful to say "open requests" rather than just "request" so that people know that you're offering art and not requesting it from others!

I was going to ask about something but then I realised this open request only applies to existing OC’s, so yeah.

Night Shade. He's just an Earth Pony but figured it couldn't hurt to put it here if this is still open. He's my fiance's OC. I don't have many males lolz.

Sure, will do!

Done! I hope you (and your fiancé!) like how he turned out. BGless/Shadowless versions HERE if you want them. :yay:

Thank you so much! I can't wait to show him. <3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7