Art for Fanfiction 5,183 members · 214 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Are there any artist out there accepting request. I need a cover art for my story Somepony That I Used To Know.

watcha looking for?

1660436 The background design of the music video Somebody That I Used To Know with Rarity and Twilight fading into it and looking at each other distantly.

1660519 Yes that design, but with Rarity and Twilight staring in each others direction.

what level art are you looking for? Amazing art that should cost you money or something simple like what I posted on my page. Go look.

1660575 Well I'm broke so just something simple and hey man I saw you were a fan of Sam Cole.

He wrote one of my favorite stories.

I can do something for you, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow. If you get another offer, take it.

1660649 Ok and I helped edit one of your favorite stories then.:rainbowlaugh:

1660649 Sup Flint, been a while.

1660674 Not knocking your style here, but there is a catalog up on the group page of talent. Just saying before you post a thread Field, take a look there to see who's around and willing

Indeed, it has. You made me fall in love with RariTwi. I will always remember that. :fluttercry:

1660938 Too long amigo, you're more than welcome to hit me up anytime you like as well man. Also, if you're looking for more of our favorite unicorns, I admin the RariTwi here, and we're actually about to hold a creation contest. Details to be announced Friday, but it's an all out creation contest, not just fiction.

1660912 I checked around there yesterday and most of them want a payment and my ass is broke that's why I had to delay my contest. I even put a thread in the artist request thread and still got nothing so I just put a thread up and hoped for the best.

I just submitted a Raritwi fic to a contest in the writer's group. I hope I make you proud :raritydespair:
I'll have to take you up on that offer. I believe Raritwi might be coming up more in my writing :twilightsmile:

1660976 A raritwi fic I am yet to read? :derpyderp2: Commence the find! And it is such a lovely pair, I think it should come up much more often than it does

Can't submit it yet or I'll be disqualified... I'll add it to the group when I can :twilightsmile:
It's the greatest pairing. A commoner who dreams of nobility, and a noble who's fine with being a normal unicorn...

1661029 Truer words have never been spoken. I hope you'll take the time to join in our little contest then.

for my favorite pairing? of course! I can't wait until it's up :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18