Art for Fanfiction 5,178 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I am currently looking to update my cover images for two of my stories. I am not really picky when it comes to what but I am limited in how I would be able to compensate you for your work. If you have any questions or comments for me then feel free to send me a message, otherwise thank you for your time and consideration.

Now on to the informative bits. Both of these stories are humanized ponies, so feel free to walk away now that you know. For the ones that stayed, I would like for my first story, Jokers Wild, A simple design for the main OC's mask. It is a white ceramic, with tinted eye holes in the shape of plus signs. It also has a light blue painted smile on it, and try to make it a bit creepy looking at how happy it looks. Anything else you can think of to add to the picture be my guest.

Now the second story, Ace of Hearts, might be a bit more difficult, but at the same time there will be more freedom. I am looking for a a six shooter revolver, a bit on the bulkier side, with runes inscribed along side the barrel. If you can find a translation, for the runes, and want to be specific, the runes would say straight. Not really important, so it in all actuality is not relevant.

Thank you for the consideration and again if there are any questions on what I would like or if you have your own ideas, please feel free to send me a message. You all have a wonderful day. :pinkiesmile:

1641802 I wouldn't know, really. Financially I am most definitely incapable. I am new at doing this sort of thing, but I am willing to accept any suggestions you might have.

EZTP
Group Contributor

your soul. Mwa ha ha. Good luck with your search my friend.

1641868 Sadly that is already taken. The things a man will do for a ham sandwich. Thank you for the words of encouragement.

EZTP
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6