Art for Fanfiction 5,179 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Try to draw the most outrageous, undrawable OC imaginable, then give a character description.

Example (stolen from who knows where):

His name is Aurora Blaze because of the colors and because blaze is a cool word. He was abandoned at birth and his horn got broken because he got in a fight. When he became totally royal and shit, he got his wings styled. He becomes prince of Equestria and gets married to Luna. Also, he was a human and got transported to Equestria because magic.

Comment posted by Thicc Scrafty deleted Mar 7th, 2016

This is Benny, My OC.

He likes potatoes wrestlin with jammiez, and getting the krunk on bruce willis all at the same time.

Please don't theive him from his papa.

Comment posted by Tony Baminaboni deleted Mar 7th, 2016

Hehe, I just think my presence is needed, that's all...

Yeah, I'll have a go later on today, looks like a fun game!

The more outrageous the more points. There aren't really any 'bonus points' per say. It can be drawn by hand, you can use bases, it really doesn't matter as long as it's crazy :yay:

I can't draw... But I can give long Mary Sue OC descriptions!

Mah Origenail character is caled Prwinsess Madonna Blazeblue da third! She is a alicorun that is also a wolf that can trwanform into a Galaxy throwing Dragun!!!!! She is the dauwter of the prweveous king grifin and another alicorun!!! She also becums the most powiful puny in da world and can use all of the elamunts of harmany!!! She can travel into odar Diminsons and mawys Ranbuw blitz and they wove each odar!!! Dis is mah OC so DONT STEAL!!!!

........ I feel unclean having written this....

5092967 This is my oc Dodecahedron, because she has that much edge. She's been abused her whole life and the only solitude she's ever found is with a knife in her bathroom. She likes smoking and fucking all the male ponies in Equestria twice, but she isn't desperate they were all physcopathic rapists but she didn't mind because she's tough.

5093168 :rainbowlaugh: I know, right?

Jesus Tapdancing Christ!!! Don't you think they added enough effects on that pony and what is up with her eyes. Just god...im actually kind of curious on who actually owns that OC.

That actually looks good. I don't understand how its outrageous or undrawable.

*From within your youtube trash bin*
*you also started smelling a delicious smell coming out of there*

I....I don't even...I can't....I...................*you heard a clonking sound within the trash bin*

*You also found a note on the trash can that wasn't there before*
Hey I decided to move in to your youtube trash bin hope you don't mind and about Rent I already got the amount of money you would want into your account on a automatic payroll come on in if you want any chocolate chip cookies or if you just want to chat

*Looks in the YouTube trash can*
Oh! There you are! :pinkiesmile: I was wondering where you've been....and why my bin is somehow more overflowed than usual.

But in the meantime

*Shotgun noise*

I have stuff in there that I DON'T WANT SHOWN IN THIS WORLD
I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to blow you aw-

Wait

*Sniffs air*

Are... Do... Do you have those subway chop-chip cookies?

*from within the youtube trashcan*
Nope sorry don't know what those are but I am making homemade chocolate chip cookies. Oh and about blowing me away *you started hearing a minigun being reved up* I wouldn't think about that:pinkiecrazy: *Starts laughing like a maniac*. *starts coughing badly* ahem...Also this place is a maze when I first accidently jumped into your youtube trashcan I actually gotten lost so I don't thinkj i'll find anything personal here but if I do then im just gonna ignore it mainly because its personal to you heck i'll even be your sorter for that type of stuff just as soon as I figure out my way around this maze. Oh and if you want the cookies I'm at least 20 lvls down in your youtube trashcan so follow the smell of cookies if you want to visit.

Wait, if you're 20 levels down there, -besides the fact that it's actually low for MY trash cans levels- how can you see me? Or shoot me? I how can I smell cook- wait I have fanatic smell- Nevermind! :pinkiehappy:

But the most important question still must be answered.

Are those cookies hard or soft? Because I. Love. Soft. Cookies.

*Starts drooling from mouth*

*Wipes away drool from face*

Alright for the cookie question when I make them I try to make them like my moms so when they first come out of the oven there nice and soft but when they cool down they harden up. (In all seriousness though that's how my IRL mom makes cookies)

The question about seeing you I placed small hidden cameras when I found the entrance again and around the maze that is your youtube trash can so I can both find my way around and see if anyone try's intruding this place. As for being able to hear me I put a speaker next to the camera as for shooting you well...once you reach me I sorta created my home on a narrow corridor that splits off into three different directions behind the house and theres one entrance on the front if there is a way around my house then I havn't found it but the point still stands I know where you can come from

OH! and a teleport feature with the cameras as well but I have to activate them from inside the security room.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21