F/F ships 1,412 members · 2,904 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Remember how DT & SS always seemed inseparable? Remember how they fought in "Crusaders of the Lost Mark?" Have you noticed how you really don't see them clinging together anymore?

Now while it is fun to think about but do you ever wonder what those two did besides rubbing asses back in the day? Ever wonder if they'll ever be as close as they once were? I don't know if such a story would belong here but I'm thinking of writing a story where the CMC counsel the two (first separately and then together) on repairing their friendship. While the "proper" thing to do would be simply have them become close friends again while being nice to everypony else, think they were ever friends with benefits. The butt rubbing always made me wonder but what do you think?

5422010 Actually, alst episode they shown in the background and walking away together, like old times. And before you ask I approve. In fact, it's my second OTP.

5422010 Well, seeing as I've already posted a fanfiction that features said pairing with a similar conflict to what you just described, I think my answer should be fairly obvious. :raritywink:

I approve. Absolutely approve!!! XP

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5