Equestrian Historical Society 826 members · 636 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

So, I've begun to write a story that way over-analyzes Equestrian history. Going into great detail. This tale is written for people who love history. Enough to actually understand it. It will be a many chapter rundown of every moment of history, possibly followed by many sub-stories about individual events. Feel free to over-analyze it more than I already have.

EA Complete History of the Kingdom of Equestria
A complex and fairly complete history of Equestria from before the founding to present day, from a historians eyes.
Book_Wyrm · 8.8k words  ·  26  1 · 864 views

Interesting... I don't start reading it yet, but it sounds promising.
I read something like this once but... well it wasn't fully satysfying to put it mildly, some ideas were ridiculous. I hope this one turn out much better...
I see You started as most people from the time of three tribes...

Well... the point is... I have my own vision of Equestrian history which I'm going to write down too(I actually even create a topic about that too - thought concept is far more complex than it was described). But it gets to even older events, whole millennia before time of three tribes. Joinlty over 10 000 years of history... and well I tend to get inspired, pick up themes or ideas and reshepe it in my own way to fit my world... after all over 10 000 years of history is a lot of time to fulfill.
I wonder... would You mind if I take inspiration from Your view of the Equestrian History? (As for now it's purely hypothetical question)

I plan to later dive deeply into topics I skimmed over in this. I’m keeping it briefer than I could. I plan to go much deeper into events, time periods, and concepts.

That's good, I think, but... I don't get how it reffer to my post... and especially its final question...

If you want to draw inspiratiob from it, sure. Just give me a link to the story when its done.

Gove me credit of you feel like it.

Well... actually that's not only a chronicle.
I mean it's a whole fanfiction universe - in which already exist one long story (currently in progress), and 7 short stories... and much more in progress, including this chronicle. I could give links to them even now, but there's a catch - they all are in Polish. Maybe I will translate it someday, but that won't happen before the summer break.
But well, I also happen to translate stories from English into Polish (actually I didn't make any opposite translation yet)... so who knows, maybe - If I'll like Your story enough - I will also translate it:ajsmug:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6