Fallout Equestria 5,365 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I'm doing a relisten to FOE and I want to know what's the best audiobook out there?

The fully voiced one will likely be the best when that releases

I was always partial to CrazedRamblings reading of the origonal FoE.

The manehatten project's remastering of CrazedRamblings is even better. it adds in all the footnotes, chapter titles and chapter headers. plus a small portion that CR missed in one of the later chapters

While The one that was crowd funded is still my favorite That one will always have a place in my heart, and also I will never forget Australian Homage

I am very curious as to what both of you are referring too as i only know of the youtube version.:rainbowderp:

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqkyti4niqGzGvFBqzKGrVB9n9Zy41_iP

it seems like the website that used to host a download for the manehatten edition is gone. but the youtube version is still active.

someone else linked to an Itchio page basically there is a crowd funded audiobook thats professionql quality with a Female VA.

originally Nowacking was reading it but he pulled out after transitioning so they got someone else, however There is a second version still being made with addition VAs for different characters such as a second female voice for Velvet and various other characters that are bettwr for her than the main female pip VA, and a male VA, and I have heard Nowacking is doing male DJ pony voice Homage does

But the Main version is already out where yje Pip VA does all the voices

I will always hold CrazedRambling's version in my heart, but that is more or less because that is a good portion of my teen years.

Edit with a question; Does anyone know what happened to the guy? He poofed a decade ago, and has more or less just disappeared.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14