Fallout Equestria 5,362 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 627 )
  • Viewing 601 - 650 of 627

Welp, I might as well say hello! My names Soul_Tremor and I’ve been on site for a while now but I haven’t written anything until recently (still waiting for the story to get approved) and I’m someone who’s well versed in editing and writing literature so if you ever need an extra hand just let me know! I’m always happy to help!

Greetings and Salutations friends! The name's Canagán, and I'm new to the scene of Fimfiction (despite the fact I've had an account for years, only now becoming 'active') and I'm peeking my eyes into the fandom sections of Fallout: Equestria.

And yes... i have a story I'm working on that burned a hole in my skull as my muse demanded me to write/draw it out in a giddy fit after i finished reading Fo:E and PH respectively. Anyways, i hope this will be a productive and intriguing stay! :)

Hi there Wasteland ponies! Okay I regret saying that.

My name is Green Spring and I joined because I’m planning to make a FO:E side story with reading the whole thing. without reading it at all.

This isn’t a place to advertise nor tell what you’re doing. It’s introductions.

And that’s all I can say about myself... ;v;

hillo you can call me Rowan and i'm new to fimfiction thus why my profile picture isn't too exciting but im excited to be here and to make some new friends!

Yo. Shimmer_Bolt here. Just a fellow Fallout: Equestria fan.

Umm... Hi. I'm Just a dragon who likes ponies... Aand fallout equestria. I want to make my own story... But am not sure as to how to go about t
It... And could use some tips^^.

Whoops! Just found out about the forum. Haha!

Don’t let the profile pic fool you, I am a Unicorn, my name is Vic and I am very tricky. That’s what happens when I use my persona oc in place of one of my fic’s ocs.

Anyway, to get down to it, Fallout is one of the best video game series ever invented. My Little Pony is one of the best cartoon series ever invented. So when Kkat invented Fallout: Equestria, it was THE BEST thing ever invented. I’ll enjoy anything that involves the innocence of MLP ponies challenged by the dark capabilities of the human imagination. Hence, you cannot do better than Fallout: Equestria. I love reading the Fo:E fics that are posted here and I’m excited to continue working on my own fic. Either way, I’m roarin’ to take on the wasteland!

It only took 3 years for me to write something in forum and to start a actually story, so here goes!

Hey there!

I'm just your average storyteller who has spent over 1000 hours in every fallout game and still enjoys MLP. I mainly plan on writing at least two, what I hope are, great Fo:E story. Also I just hope my writing will inspire someone like Kkat did to me. Happy writing folks.

Heyo,
I've read Fallout Equestria ages ago, but never really interacted with the community around it.
Recently I made a friend that reignited my love for this universe, and that correlated with the desire to write a story. Fast forward a few more months, and I suddenly felt the urge to interact with even more of the FoE sub-fandom. So yeah, glad to meet y'all.

Um hi, my name is shirofluff, i obviously like fallout equestria like the rest of you, i do a lot of art of my foe ocs. please treat me kindly

My name is Archive Gamble and I am here to make my fic one to be remembered! I'll help out if asked, but my main focus will quite often be the development of my fic due to it being my first.
Hope you enjoy my stay here and are ready to see what the world of FoE looks like centuries after Little Pip.

Hi all, my name is Kingofturves. I quite like Fallout Equestria and the various associated creative works based off of the setting.
Having got into MLP FiM, around the time of the start of the 2nd Season (October 2011). Been a long time lurker and slowly been reading or more rightly, listening my way through various fanfics. Kkat's Fallout Equestria being one of my first forays into reading the various fanfics out there and later Project Horizons, Pink Eyes and Murky Number Seven. I've liked them so much that I acquired some prints for my bookshelf.
Kkat's work was particularly good at selling the idea of a Fallout/My Little Pony fusion and it was a great accompaniment as I also played the various Fallout games, even if the epic-ness of Kkat's Ministry Hubs and other imaged locations, did a better job than than Bethesda as a fan creation.
I would quite like to write some fanfics based on the Fallout:Equestria setting. But more towards the Wartime/Pre-Doomsday events.
Most likely focusing on a mixture of the war-fronts, the home-front and maybe some spy type shenanigans as various factions try to 'win the war', bring about peace or pursue other goals in the progress.
So on my own, I have a bunch of ideas, but also questions around the timing of events and the divergence of the Fallout Universe from the show. Especially as most of the early works like Kkat's were finished within the first two seasons of the show.
Which leaves a bunch of events that would either happen like in the show, slightly differently or wildly different from the original version put forward by Kkatt.

So I would just like to say hello, and hopefully engage in some discussions over ideas.

Ayo, time to add my hat to the ring! I'm JFrost and after reading Fo:E a long long time ago I've finally decided to really delve in. So here's to some good reading, writing, and, hopefully, a few trusty friends! Can't be a storyteller without 'em. ;)

Hello everyone! I'm Sourrisk, your friendly fellow brony. Now don't let the South Park profile pic scare you off, not all of us are absolute jerks. Anyway, I'm fairly new to fimfiction and have just started reading FO: E, but its SO good. I've played most of the Fallout games and have always liked MLP, but never really delved into either. Until now! I've been pushing my love for MLP aside since it's 'childish', but after rewatching the entirety of Ninjago for no reason I decided I should be able to enjoy whatever I want, so here I am!

Hello all,

Writer and fallout fan who has verly little MLP knowledge given I kinda drifted in via FoE then fell down a hole of sidefics. And given I had an idea coelesce, figured I'd write one of my own.

See you about.

I'm Faded Echoes. I've been into the fandom for a little over 4 years now, but only recently got into FO:E. I am currently in the process of writing a side story to the original called Moonlight, but I don't think it'll measure up to the original. I hope you will at least enjoy reading it as much as I'm enjoying writing it.

Perhaps a few years late to the introduction thread, but figured I'd drop in. Coming back around to FoE—reading and writing—after a bit of time away. (The years do come and go.)

Love the setting & pleased to see more works & authors continuing to join the fold, even 10 years on.

Big thanks to kkat & everyone else for keeping the wastes alive.

hello! I have come here because I personally loved the fallout equestria story, even if it did take me near 2 months to read.
I also want to try to add some of my own fanfic fanfics but I'm not sure if this group is for that or just for people who loved to story.
happy to be here either way!

Helllo

I joined in here to find some like minded people.
Fallout Equestria is a very emotional Thing for me and I would like to find other People here to talk and chat around with about it and all around FoE

Hey there everyone!

I know it's extremely late to be coming to this intro page but hey, why not?

I'm Lightning Sprint and it's a pleasure to meet you all. I've been a fan of FoE for years now. I still remember watching my first time watching Argodaemon's 'Leaving the Stable' animation, which led me to find, read and finish Kkat's original story. Even all this time later I always check Fimfiction for new Fallout stories. I'm actually making one myself by the name of Fallout Equestria: Blowtorch & Corkscrew, if you're looking for something to read. Chapter 6 is on the way!

I hope to get into some discussions with you about the once magical land of Equestria and the Wasteland that followed it. Once again, really nice to meet you all!

Good afternoon.
I typically go by InsaneLeader13 or Silver Sight, but my account here is listed as Falling Pictures Productions so I'll respond to that just as well.

Someone was nice enough to invite me and add my story to this forum. I'm more of a lurker unless there's something really important or interesting to get me over my fear of being the new guy that ruins the pre-established vibe.
I got into FiM shortly after Rainbow Rocks dropped and during that massive hiatus between then and Season 5 I got into FOE and it's sidestories. After seven years of adjusting and redoing everything I decided to buckle down and start sharing a story because no one else would ever tell it. If I'm not writing I'm usually reading, studying history, doing private RPs, or spending time gaming.

Hello, all. I'm relatively new to the Fallout scene, and even newer to Fallout: Equestria. But, as I am considering making Fallout: Equestria adaptation of New Vegas' Yes-Man Route as a means to getting my feet wet, I thought it'd be a good idea to join this group.

Hey, I mostly draw, but I like writing too okay? that's it. The Foe World is full of opportunities for interesting characters, so that's why I'll use Foe setting

Hello everyone, I’ve been interested in writing stories since I was a child. I was a brony when I was a teenager, but I’ve fallen off of that. Seeing as I’ve been a Fallout fan for a long time (specifically classic Fallout and NV,) I became interested in the audiobook for Fallout: Equestria, which I’ve since listened to. There were parts of it that I thought were really well done, and I wanted to take elements of it to use in my own original stories, but recently I’ve become interested in writing stories set in the FO:E world. I guess you could say I’m not as much of a brony as I am a “Fallout: Equestria fan,” specifically. I look forward to engaging with this community!

Uhh hello there don't think I have ever written a proper introduction! I go by many names some of my past names including Code Walker, Blackjack, Seth scower, etc I often change usernames every once in awhile simply because I get bored or I have an identity crisis.

I'm a huge pony fan have been since the early 2010s. Been a FOE fan since the mid 2010s and I have 2 failed attempts at FOE fanfictions myself.

Aa of writing I go by Code Walker on discord AKA prettypeachpowerprincess.

I'm currently writing my own FOE Fic(although since I have a lot to critique/outright alter about the original fic you can call it an AU fic. As much as I would like to Deny that it's AU and in fact "True foe!" XD)

Looking for people to help with it and keep some of my more wacky ideas in check, within reason of course! Since I'm a novice I have little experience but I do have ambition and drive.

Greetings y’all, my name is Fireflight Startrottor, I am relatively new to this fandom but I can not be prouder to be. It may have been on hell of a roller coaster but I had fun along the way and it has inspired me to write my own story, so I am glad that this group exists and I am proud to be able to be here.
And my theme

Hi My name is Scorcher! I'm an foe/pony artist and author. I really love fallout equestria and i want a new place to hang out with like minded people.

• Viewing 601 - 650 of 627