RainbowPie 863 members · 362 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Any new PinkieDash stories?

I have seen a few though not as much as I like. Honestly Pinkie stories with romance have been down a while and Dash is one of the few characters you find her with at all lately. I have enjoyed the few EG Sunset/Pinkie stories but those are pretty rare too. Still Pinkie romance has been getting harder to find in general.

I have every intention of writing some! Plus my super BIG project I'm working on has PinkieDash in it!!

None from me, the last year has wrecked my ability to write squishy pony romance.

I haven't thought of one, since I believe The Sins of Yesterday and it was a background ship with Sunset x Twilight being the main. I personally don't care about writing Rainbow Dash in ships ever since I wrote my blog; wondering why she is the most shippable pony. Pinkiedash for me, maybe a background ship until I can think of something to do with them. Because if I can make a Scootaloo Harem Story I can do this!

When ever the heck I can be bothered, I haven't be writing a lot of the ships I'm to as well... I need to fix that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5