The Conversion Bureau 770 members · 388 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

For the gamer who wants to add PER to his skirmish games.

Check out Pewter Ponies

Chatoyance
Group Admin

Those are really quite good, and clever too. It's fun just to see them - I enjoy just looking at well painted miniatures. Thank you for this!

And backed... perfect for DnD

These are pretty good! I like the attention payed to shading the joints, though I think the parts where they meet the body are a little overdone. Some modeling putty would be just the ticket to blend them properly. The manes and tails are excellent, though. The modeling is good, too, and the barding is creative and has a solid in-universe feel.

When I was in jr. high I got really into playing Battletech with a bunch of 40 year old bikers with names like "Roadkill" at the local comic store for a few years, and got crazy about painting miniatures, but most of me is still glad my parents sold them when they sold the house (I got a $1,000! That I spent on rent!). But someone else is enjoying them now, and I'm glad about that - I wouldn't have become an artist if I didn't want people to enjoy things I painted. I wouldn't dare display them in my apartment nowadays, anyway, or any other place I invite women I intend to have sex with.

I'd be down for trying Warhammer someday, though - I enjoyed the computer RTS, and the post-ironic, balls-to-the-wall ethos of the setting - and I really want to play D&D at least once since I never got to do that kind of game as a lad.

This is really cool. I wish I had free capital available to contribute.

Also:

Strings of ponies can be found everywhere inhabiting most open fields and settlements. All they really want to do is frolic in the meadows and bake muffins to eat. But they will pull together to help their fellow equines when the situation calls for it; especially if muffins are involved.

Derpy confirmed for adventurer? :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5