Comments ( 74 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 74
Jojoleopard
Group Admin

As suggested by Golden_Reflection, I'm opening a thread for Stand (and possible Stand Master) suggestions to get all those creative juices flowing. Again, these might not necessarily appear anywhere (Or it could if you decide to write your own spin-off), but it'll be nice to see what ideas you have.

Here's a little template we could use for our ideas:

Stand Name:

Outline of Stand Abilities

Stand Physical Description

Stand Master:

Remember to have fun with this and don't hold back! Get bizarre. :trollestia:

I'll kick us off with something nuts. :pinkiecrazy:

Stand Name:
A Man Without Love

Outline of Stand Abilities:
A Man Without Love is capable of stealing all emotion from a single target, rendering them uncaring and uncompassionate. If said target would see someone in need, they would do nothing, because they feel nothing, nor would they have the motivation to do anything.

Stand Physical Description:
A black and grey Stand with a cloak around its shoulders that ends halfway down the back. It has beady little eyes and a sharp nose. It is humanoid with orange muscle segments and orange heels on its feet.

Stand Master:
Hotter Perrier

Master Physical Description:
Male. Dressed in a tuxedo with a pink bowtie. He has a bushy moustache that covers his mouth and round frame glasses. He has a dervish of a haircut, with black hair spiraling up over his head.

Jooooooooooooooooooooooojo! :yay:

BarelyCoherent
Group Contributor

Here's a scrapped villain from my current WIP, figured I might as well share.

Stand Name:
Dr Feelgood

When it absorbs a genetic sample it produces a fluid called 'Ichor' that gives the consumer a pre-selected characteristic from the donor, such as their luck, strength, or mental health. However, the effects are temporary. It also possesses a sub-ability, [Feel Good, Inc.], that manifests as rat sized glass wasps that enters the consumer's body and provide a permanent Ichor source. The permanent source also allows the consumer to inherit the donor's Stand, if they had one. If the user dies while one or more Feel Good, Inc.s are active they will remain active and potentially mutate into entirely new Stands.

From the waist up it's a humanoid wearing a black plague doctor's coat and mask with syringes for fingers, while from the waist down it has the body of a monstrous centipede. The Stand's 'flesh' looks like it's made of glass and filled with a dark green fluid.

Stand Master:
Suri Polomare

Master Physical Description
Female, with curly purple hair kept in a bun. She's already in the show just look her up. Wears a burgundy pantsuit with a cream ascot.

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

Stand name

Ace of Spade

Outline of abilities

Ace of Spade can create blank playing cards produced from it or it’s users wrists these cards can store any none organic/living material inside them and can release them either at its users will or if they are touched by anyone but the user the things it can absorb range from water, to random objects like weapons and fire.

Stand physical description

A robotic humanoid stand it’s body mostly blue with silver accents with two red compound eyes with two rectangular card dispensers on its wrists with its body being decorated in a series of black and red Spade symbols it also had a red horn jutting out of the right side of its head and a black horn jutting out the left side

Stand master
Thorn Spade

Master physical description
Male roughly in his mid twenties with black and green spiky hair wearing a black tank top and leather pants with metal studded belt and red boots he also has a black and red spade tattoo on the back of both his hands

Hi Jojoleopard and others I all know all ready make new Sushi Bizarre Adventurer I just saw it couple days ago and I can give you a new story in Far far far future this story be based on JOJO Golden Wind but placed be not in Italy instead be in Japan city Tokyo and the main character as same idea as Girono but as Japan Tokyo top Yakuza Star.

Stand Name
DayLight

DayLight can transform him and user to light and move speed light too, and can throw his punch’s of light and ricochet of any reflection material just like a mirror or window. And have a healing ability by it hand glow and by the touch it feels like the warmth of the sun and kill every germs, bacteria’s, viruses, and venom and toxins by healing the use or stand user friends.

The stand little look like Golden Wind, same height and same Golden color skin but the eye color is green and the bug like pendants turn to sun like pendants and all so green and those wing like should plates turn then to devil wind shoulder plates and shot and spike with gold color but on the left side of it hair have deep dark color streak same as it user he born with from growing up.

Stand Master
DayBreak Shimmer
He is the stepbrother of Summer Shimmer and son of Sunset Shimmer and Sombra, and his appearance looks like Giorno Giovanna with same face like and same hair style but black streak on his left side of his hair and as same clothe theme but the color is green-blue and the blue ladybug pendants turn those a sun pendants with deep green color. And his dream to be top yakuza boss and take down the yakuza boss also have stand.

And guys like my character for new story give you and my character have a different side to him.

Stand Name
DarkSideWorld

Power control shadows and dark and and dark matter becomes shadow and dark and travels through shadow and dark places to different places and trap opposite in a shadow dark dimension, and anyone or anything is not holding on to DarkSideWorld or the use, get crush and twisted of shadow dark dimension effects by dark matter, and control dark Matter outside of the dimension and control the dark matter can twist and reshape any object of user wish.

DarkSideWorld is the same as DayLight only different color and small appearance. Skin color deep dark bright black color and eyes and pendants color are bright gold color and pendants instead of suns they are moons, and hair like, it’s color same it skin color but got Golden color streak on same spot as the black one of its other form.

Stand Master
DayBreak Shimmer

DayBreak same appearance but face appearance more darker and cruel to his opponents and hair change color just like his stand and only happens when things get very very tough or one of his friends in near major death experience.

I hate to be that guy, but I don't think that Hong Kong is in Japan, just saying...

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Thank you for your want to help out, but I think I actually have the rest of the journey ahead planned. :rainbowderp: Somehow. :trollestia:
But as always, thank you for your ideas, and you're always welcome to share them here.

It okay I can’t tell that different but I tried but thank for the help Jaxxon to let me know, where did I make a mistake

Hey Jojoleopard have any thoughts of names of any of your main character friends or relatives like cousins and there stands of your new story SuShi Bizarre Adventures Twilit Curtain Down if did there names but hard time make the stand names and there ability I can help just give me there names and personalities and what type of stand would you give to them to make more interesting and bizarre too

I'm saying your geography is a bit off. Hong Kong is not located in Japan.

Thanks I’m try to say Tokyo right

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh:Ok, I'll let you know if I ever have trouble with names then. And yes, Tokyo's in Japan. :raritywink:

Thank you, I can try everything got to make the names and other things, how much effort I try and tomorrow or someday I give you new AU jojo bizarre adventures story with spike the dragon as main character for this story you might like

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Nightshroud96 will be very pleased with your Spike story, I can tell you that. :trollestia:

Thanks, but I don’t who is person but send him/or her mine idea I great and the idea using spike as main character be little or all most the anime we new call Jojo bizarre adventures: Diamonds is Unbreakable, the title name be Jojo Bizarre Adventures: Dragon Sprite is Unshaderable and spike be as Josuke Higashikata but with different name I give him Josuke Spike Johigashikata and his foster family and friends called him Jojo or spike for short calls and his appearance be like same as josuke same clothes and hair style but with different colors and his stand name is imagine Dragon. So please send the idea of mine se they or we can make a awesome story.

So like the stand name or got something else for better name for it I’m okay with it but have dragon in the name okay

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Nightshroud, if you read this, let him know what you think of this Spike idea. :trollestia:

Thank you very much

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

A potential future Stand I may or may not use for a future part. :trollestia:

Stand Name:
Ocean Man

Ocean Man is capable of hiding entire islands behind mist, and scrambling all forms of navigation and communication, like compasses and phones. It will still be possible to sail to said island, but finding it in the vast ocean will prove almost impossible without its exact coordinates, and even then, you would have to do so manually.

The Stand is shaped like a turtle, but with a cape instead of a shell, and instead of front legs, it will have crab claws.

Stand Master:
Imbided Man

A chubby and bald man with sunglasses and orange shorts, he lies on the beach front for hours, building up a tan and he enjoys rolling around on the sand. The sand is his element, unlike for a certain Skywalking man.

Just a little something random. I should I say, bizarre... :trollestia:

Stand Name:
California Gold

California Gold has same ability as king Midas the golden touch and California Gold or i, touching someone or something turn gold but can control and change shape that is gold. California Gold can help wounds and injuries by touching them called Golden Healed and for small wounds healed quickly and gold pop off like scabs but large injuries take few days and the gold stop blood escaping and the pain, the gold become new skin and other that it healed.
California Golden like wild beast-men gold like statue, with sharp teeth same color like us, and big wild crazy main like hair, and got black dark drapes around it thighs like animals clothing and got sharp gold claws and thick plates top hand for punching harder and front plates four small gold spike it can expand them or reform them, and his punch go crazy in power and speed when I get really really mad, more mad I get California gold punch power and speed increased.

Stand Master
Justin Cogan
Justin is 7.2 high and bit on crumby side but he very gentle and nice if something or someone didn’t piss him off that get very angry just like fugo from Golden Wind, and he like to wear Pokémon t-shirts and other t-shirts with anime characters, wear short pants and flip flops. He love games and watch tv from cartoon to anime, and love take easy like. He have problems he had called ADHD if do or do not look at it in google.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

I’m 23 years-old and I have ADHD and don’t know what it is, it is Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder it means I get distracted easily and get excited easily too and that equal I can get angry easier when piss off something happened or my friend something happened.

:rainbowlaugh: This isn't a physical description. It's a description of his mental state, which is also nice to have, but we don't know what he looks like, see. :trollestia: Maybe just edit the post to have a little of his physical description as well.

Okay but thank to understand what I have

And love my stand name and its ability too the Midas touch but with upgrades

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

I don’t have a user for this but feel free to use it if you want =3

Stand name: Dark of the night

Stand type:phenomenon

Outline of abilities

Dark of the night takes the form of an ability the user can use which allows them to control and give life to shadows and nearby sources of darkness shaping them into any shape or form the user desires and can function as such (such as weapons to wild animals)

However the stand has a weakness, the constructs are weak to light and will dissipate when exposed to intense sources of light

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

That's cool. Thank you, my friend. We'll see... :trollestia:

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Something I'm thinking of, but I might need a little help refining it to make it a little more interesting:

Stand Name:
Black Water

Black Water is able to release an oil-like substance, which effectively traps someone underwater, as they will be unable to breach the surface for air.

Black and segmented, kinda like Surface from part 4. I'm thinking of having some yellow highlights along its body.

Stand Master:
[REDACTED]
I'll reveal this in due time... :trollestia:
[REDACTED]

All suggestions are welcome as always!

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

It kinda reminds me of that siren woman from that episode of courage the cowardly dog like the oil puddles create a water filled pocket dimension?

I think that sounds like a interesting stand

Or do you mean because oil and water can’t overlap it can trap them inside a barrier of oil that will slowly fill with water?

Like either way I think the ability could be interesting

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Ooh, going old school with the old toons. I like that. So before, to give more context, I was just thinking that if someone were underwater, that would be when Black Water would strike and it would coat the water's surface with this thick oil to prevent anyone under it from resurfacing for air.
But this dimension idea sounds neat. Do go on. :trollestia:

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

Well alright then

The idea could be the stand can leave behind puddles of black oil that are deeper then they look each puddle is connected to a sort of pocket dimension filled with water and it’s also where the stand itself resides, it would try to drag its victims down and fight them till they drown till the oil puddles slowly fade away so that they would be trapped,

The stand is kinda automatic in the sense it will attack any living thing that falls into its puddles

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

That's something to think about. Thanks a bunch! :yay:

Tokurider45
Group Contributor

You are welcome =3

I'll be genuinely surprised if by the end of the series we won't get a stand named after the aerosmith song Eat the Rich as one of die die riches stand users.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

There's but one thing I can say to you, my friend. Well done. :trollestia:

ya, to be fair you kinda sort of set up a stand by calling die die riches that.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Very true. :trollestia: Couldn't resist.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Name
Axel F

The Stand allows the user to travel as if they are using an invisible vehicle, which is only physical in respect to stands and the user who is riding it.
Axel F can ride vertically and upside down on any surface as if it was the ground, and causes no damage to surfaces it 'moves' across.
It is fast, and the user can do a stationary charge up to cause a sudden burst of speed.

Physical Stand Description
Options:
1. Axel F is highly transparent to the point of near Invisibility, in the shape of a motorcycle.
2. Axel F is fully invisible, even to stand users, and it's physical shape is that of a motorcycle.

Stand Master
Amphibian Fanatical

I dunno, I can't think of a good description for the person who has the "haha funny Crazy Frog song" stand, other than that they wear like aviator goggles or something to stop the wind getting in their eyes.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: Nicely thought of. I especially like the Stand master's name.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Name:
Purple Rain

Summons an acid rain storm, with powerful winds. Can’t think of many details for it right now.

This stand is a purple coloured metal weather vain (the thing that spins in the wind to point in the direction of the wind) which the user holds above their head in order to summon the storm, it makes a lightning bolt strike at the sky and thunder rumble when its ability is used.

User:
Idk, give it to whoever. Call them like “The Stand User Formerly Known As Monarch Son” but their name is like a weird emoji or something as a reference to Prince.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

I just got 2 more, hold on I’ll do them in separate posts

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Name:
Lullaby for a Princess

Outline of Abilities:
The stand can hum a tune which can cause any living thing which can hear it to fall asleep, the dreams are invariably geared towards meeting loved ones the dreamer hasn’t talked to in a while.

Equinoid stand, similar to Sunset’s and Summer’ stands, but around about the musculature of Hyrophant Green. Has a flaming mane behind its head and a horn, the main body colour is a stark white, and it wears bright orange armour with Celestia’s cutie mark on the chest area. The horn glows when its ability is in affect, the aura is a bright orange colour.
(Yes, I modelled it after the Daybreaker design)

Stand User:
Celestia (the pony former-princess)

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Name:
The Moon Rises

Powerful, fast, and precise Star Platinum style stand. Non-punching ability is to transmute a target into a stone statue. The transmutation ability can turn a stand user into stone if their stand is targeted, and the statue of the user’s stand can be seen by people who aren’t stand users.
It can reverse transmutation if need be.

Equinoid stand with large muscles, has a horn. Its mane looks similar to Nightmare Moon’s and the main body colour is deep black. It wears many silver bands and has Luna’s cutie mark emblazoned on its chest area like a Superman logo. Its horn glows in a dark blue colour when it is in the process of transmuting a target into stone.

Stand User:
Luna (the pony former-princess)

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

I doubt these would be used as I don’t know if Celly or Lulu would come through the mirror, (or if stands and the possibility to get stand abilities might come through the mirror when the human crew comes to visit/Twilight goes home? Wink wink, nudge nudge) and the designs are based on their evil forms so that might make for some interesting interactions in the beginning.

It’s a fun creative exercise though, and using the fan songs sung by each of them was a nice idea I came up with, if I do say so myself.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

You are on a roll, my friend! I very much like these ideas. Perhaps for a spinoff... (Wink wink x2) :trollestia:

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

I have another stand I want to put here, but don’t have the time right now. Get ready for another interesting stand.

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

Stand Name:
Midnight Runners

The Midnight Runners are a group of 9 humanoids of around 4 inches tall. They can move fast enough to become blurs, and their fingers are sharp to the point that they can slice or pierce many materials.
While they can cause damage, it is at a very small scale so a single Runner is merely an annoyance, but as more of them swarm over a target, the more deadly they become overall due to causing so many attacks at once.
The Midnight Runners are also capable of blending into shadows, making it even harder to spot them at night.

Each Midnight runner shares a number of design elements with the others: they are all 4 inches tall, appear to wear dark running-suit style clothes, and have visors where their eyes would be.
However, there are differences between the different runners. While 7 of the 9 Runners take on a masculine form, 2 of them look much more feminine. Additionally, their running-suits each have a different colour stripe which matches the visor colour of the Runner, such as one may have red stripes going along it’s limbs and a red visor, while another may have yellow instead.
The Midnight Runners have their own personalities (similar to Mista’s Sex Pistols stand).

Stand Master:
Dextra “Dexy” Sprint

Stand Master Physical Description:
Dexy is a woman who stands at around 5’5”, and she has orange skin and straight, red hair which is cut relatively short. Her eyes are a bright green, almost neon, and she wears green lipstick as a part of her makeup.
Come up with your own clothes, I used the best parts of an appearance generator but it didn’t suggest clothes. You could also come up with a different appearance if this one sounds too *cough cough* Bizarre.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Never you worry about them being too bizarre... :trollestia:
Very nice stuff. You're coming up with enough characters to fill a whole story now. (Wink wink x4)

Golden_Reflection
Group Contributor

I may be good at ideas, but putting them to use myself is not my strong suit, and neither is writing stories.

If I thought I could pull it off well enough and had the motivation and time, I probably would make “Celly and Lulu’s Somewhat Strange Situation” where former-princesses Celestia and Luna get stands in Equestria and have weird wandering around the world, but I don’t think I could do the idea justice.

Jojoleopard
Group Admin

Well, good on you for your ideas, regardless! :yay: Perhaps one day. We shall see how it all goes... :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 74