In General 587 members · 3,892 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Nevermind that Pinkie pie and Rarity swear in this video, and Raonbow Dash is drinking Whiskey at one point! Its MLP, so its OBVIOUSLY for kids!! :facehoof:

There at least two South Park videos marked for kids.

Yoshifan30
Group Contributor

It kinda ruined the experience of YouTube

TheClownPrinceofCrime
Group Contributor

COPPA has always been stupid. Can’t even have a comment section when the video gets taken by these idiots.

I remember watching this.

Ah, yes, this reminds me of my favorite kids video; Rainbow Factory. It's a close one between that and Cupcakes.

Well, the "YouTube Kids be like" meme is a thing, so should we really be surprised?
Nevertheless, this is one of many proofs that YouTube is f:flutterrage:cking braindead.

One was about Kyle asking Stan why can't people see his "anti-bullying video" online for free if it needs to be seen that badly, the other was about Wendy singing that double entendre song as her audition for the boys' band.

Again, WHAT?? Are you seriously telling me the stupid youtube bot cant even pick up the language in Wendies song?? God, this website is fucked!!

Some have already vacated to another website, but it's name escapes me.

Is this that video everypony has been talking about?
Two mares one COPPA?

Lol I forgot about this video. That felt like a blast from the past.

Also I don't think coppa pays as much attention as they should. They probably just looked at this video and saw ponies.

I mean, obviously we know there's a huge adult fan base that makes content for adults but if you use a kids show to make content then kids are going to be watching too.

Which is why theres something that nesds to come back called PARENTAL SUPERVISION.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14