In General 586 members · 3,893 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Arthor2017
Group Admin

If one day this clash happens - either by official or unofficial sources - who would win?

Both sides posseses some of the most powerful/skilled characters in fiction & popular culture within their ranks. Some of them too way powerful than others, and others just as normal as any of us but still puts a fight.

Aside the Superman vs Goku concept, what about a Green Lantern vs Naruto Uzumaki, Batman vs Kenshin Himura, John Constantine vs Yugi Motou, Wonder Woman vs Sakura Haruno or a Shazam vs Monkey D. Luffy idea?

Share your oppinions.

Yoshifan30
Group Contributor

That would be an interesting crossover and probably will be even more interesting to have the Marvel Heroes to join into the party

I think Luffy vs. Plastic Man would be an interesting (and hilarious) battle.

Arthor2017
Group Admin

Yeah, Marvel and SJ shares many things in common as well. Plus their rivalship with DC, it's would be a battle for the centuries!

Also, Deadpool making references with Gintoki Sakata. Priceless!

Plastic Man... actually is not a bad choice, and it would be hillarious as you says, tough how would he handle Luffy's Gears if given the moment?

I've seen Plaz turn into a car for crying out loud, I'm pretty sure he'd get creative.

Hmmm would Moka from Rosario + vampire count as a shonen jump character? I’d might like to see her go up against starfire if possible

No that I think of it even though Buffy summers from the vampire slayer series isn’t a dc character I’d love to see her fight inner moka although i did read a Batman doc where he took on moka in a fight which took place after the 2nd series....it was surprisingly one sided in mokas favour

''Shazam vs Monkey D. Luffy''

This battle would be over incredibly quickly, considering the fact that Shazam can one v one Superman and win. This battle would be over in like, three seconds XD

Arthor2017
Group Admin

I would be on Team Moka as well, tough I think Rosario + Vampire stopped publishing in Shonen Jump Magazine a decade ago, so it's not SJ anymore.

Still, it would be fun to see a match between Moka Akashiya and Buffy one of these days (perhaps requesting to Death Battle could work).

I don't know. Take in count the progress of Luffy after Ace's demise and the timeskip within the series. He even punched Kaido - Kaido from all the Yonkois - right in his face, sadly Luffy couldn't defeat him at all but you can't deny it requires power to punch a beast like Kaido.

Besides, Shazam is not invincible either. He got killed by Superman in Injustice, wich is kinda stupid given the fact Supes cannot handle magic, and Batman outsmarted him. Just saying.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9