Creative Bronies 58 members · 135 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Azure Drache
Group Admin

Your write stories or peoms or anything mlp related? Welcome in this thread! Feel free to leave a comment about you and your work here :twilightsmile:

Howdy, before I add my story, I'd recommend making some folders in the story section to seperate ratings, like E, T, and M. That way people can find the story the feel like reading and dont havr to scroll through a bunch of varying types.

Azure Drache
Group Admin

Alright thats a good idea, will do so, give me a moment. Just keep in mind no not embed links to mature stories:raritywink:

Azure Drache
Group Admin

OKay I created them, feel free to add your stories:twilightsmile:

I’ve been here since pretty much the start in early 2011 with my first story starting July 21st 2011. Been steadily building The Lost Element and its affiliated series ever since. Always eager to please and to hear feedback, so if you’re looking for quality HiE writing that is also steadfastly respectful towards the original tone and message of MLP FiM, you will probably enjoy my creations.

Hi, my name is Artist, I write stories about disabilities

I'm Chatoyance, I both write and draw. I do all of my own cover and interior art. I also do typography to make my works look as much as possible like published books. Many of my books have been published, actually, in seven languages now.

I take Pony and turn it into hard SF stories, with no fantasy in them. I have written in many genres - Conversion Bureau, Optimalverse, and several of my own unique creation as well.

My main themes and topics are identity, the nature of self, the nature of existence, cosmology and ontology. I also explore themes of redemption and the triumph and utility of reason and compassion.

I always - with perhaps one experimental short-story exception - write happy endings.

I'm Jack. I write adventure and mystery stories. I especially love writing OCs, to the point that I do it way more than canon characters. I have also been known to write about cuddlebugs: fluffy bee ponies who have infectious snuggles. So if you like OCs or murder mysteries, give my stuff a read! I'm always desperate for feedback.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9