My Little Pony Renaissance Contest 113 members · 39 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Dezmo
Group Admin

Life has three of the four judges busy. I will be extending the judging deadline until September 6th to give us another weekend. Thank you all for your patience.

Oh no! This is unfortunate, but we appreciate the update nevertheless!!

Thank you for letting us know.

Unfortunate, but thanks for the update.

If I might ask for a touch of clarification; will the results be announced on the 6th?

Sorry to hear that, but I can't blame them, my life has gotten a little crazy lately too! :derpyderp1: I am excited to hear the results, so I guess I should stop refreshing the page every three hours ... at least until tomorrow. :raritywink: Thank you for running such an exciting contest!

Dezmo
Group Admin

Deadline for the judges, hopefully I will have internet and time to type up the results the same day or the following day.

Thank you for clarifying.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in my corner for the next week or so.

Unfortunate but still excited!

Shakespearicles
Group Admin

> me sitting here, having submitted all my scores and reviews over three weeks ago

7562772 What was my score if you don't mind telling me

I think we'll all find out soon enough...

7563413 That doesn't make me any less nervous

Oh boy I'm getting so excited! I can't stand the anticipation!! :heart: I hope my story was well received! :raritystarry:

I swear to God, I'm never entering a contest with this big of a purse ever again.

I'm in the "taste bile in the back of my throat" stage of anxiety.

Everyone in this contest right now.

Ha ha most definitely! I came back to see if there'd been any sign of updates, I'm champing at the bit! (Get it, pony reference? :rainbowlaugh: ) I'm so excited to see who wins! I haven't read all of the entries yet, so I definitely want to give them a read!

Dezmo, please.

My heart can't take much more.

Comment posted by SunTwi06 deleted Sep 8th, 2021

Agreed, I know mine’s kinda dead in the water.

Agreed. I was quite fond of your story in particular.

7563933 If it makes you feel any better, you have a much higher chance of winning then I do

Oh! That was directed at Jade. I was agreeing with your comment.

But I'll go read yours right now! Which one was yours?

Crossroads to You. I have to say there might be some flaws though given I had to cut some content to fit the word limit.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26