Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Reactception
Group Admin

Story Theme:
Who wouldn’t want to see Sunset with a prep school troublemaker or Sunset at Crystal Prep with one of villains.”

Stories should be first posted/published between March 8th 2024 to April 4th 2024 until midnight. Time zone: United States eastern.

Any length is appreciated, wanna short 1K-3K thing? Go for it. Got that epic you've finished but never uploaded? That’s pretty dope too.

SFW only please.

We made a folder in this group to put your entries in BEFORE THE DEADLINE!

Extra Requirements:
Write a story that pairs Sunset with one or more of the Shadowbolts (Lemon Zest, Sunny Flare, Sour Swet, Sugarcoat, or Indigo Zap)
or
Write a story that pairs Sunset with one or more villains in a Crystal Prep AU.

If this is your first story ever on fimfiction.net and you're having trouble publishing it on this website, please send a link with view password to Reactception. Message me if you have questions about that.

Please include a link to the contest in your story description.

Judges:
Reactception: https://www.fimfiction.net/user/425344/Reactception

EileenSayHi:
https://www.fimfiction.net/user/464503/EileenSaysHi
(Someone is Co-Judging with me Yay :yay: )

The Prizes

1st Place:

• The story will be on the page description for two weeks, and the winner will get to choose the next Sunset x EG Villain competition (can’t be the same one). If they want to, they can co-judge for that competition. But if they don’t want to co-judge, they can of course compete again.

2nd Place:

• The story will get an honorable mention on the group description.
  • The winner will get a review of one of their stories (their choice) by Reactception.

3rd Place:

• The story submitted will be reviewed by Reactception.

Link to the folder for the competition:
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/215660/folder/82377/sunset-x-villain-crystal-prep-competition-march-8th-2024-to-april-4th-2024

We hope you all enjoy and participate in this hopefully great and fun competition!!!

Not that I would write Sunset x Sci Twi for a competition for this (I mean, my favorite ship is literally everywhere on my profile), but why specifically is Sci Twi prohibited here?

Reactception
Group Admin

Just something me and the other Judge agreed on for this competition.

Reactception
Group Admin

Update I made a oof with the extra requirement/there was a misunderstanding on my part they are not banned

Other judge here! To clarify the intended meaning of the theme, the idea is that you should either be shipping Sunset with one or more of the main 5 Shadowbolts (Lemon Zest, Sunny Flare, Sour Sweet, Sugarcoat, and Indigo Zap) or ship her with one or more of the other villains in a Crystal Prep setting. (And as noted, pairings with Sci-Twi or Midnight are eligible under the latter category.)

And Adagio would be eligible as well, as long as it’s Crystal Prep-related.

Less than a week to go!

Less than 23 hours to go! Will this be a one-entry contest?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7