Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Reactception
Group Admin

Quick Announcement:
We will have one final competition before the end of the year to be announced in the next few days, but it’ll be a short one not going that far into December because December/the end of the year is really busy for a lot of people. So we plan on hosting one last quick competition and then starting it back up in January with another competition thanks for all the support and participation! —Sincerely the Sunset X Villain Admin team.

3RD place goes to:
Games and Treats by Spyder27

“This story is a very cute and very TF2 heavy romantic fluff piece, but maybe not as AU as I could’ve been.” —Reactception

2ND place goes to:
Multithreaded Coupling by The Sleepless Beholder

“This is a very well crafted and very interesting story to read and understand and honestly could easily have sequels or prequels set in the same setting The Sleepless Beholder came up with, overall a great entry!”

1ST place goes to:
While you make pretty speeches….
By TheInfamousFly

“I love that this was an entry and that I got to read it but I’m not sure our humble competition deserve such an amazingly crafted story which read more like a tragedy then a romance in a good way!” —Reactception

I want to thank everyone for participating & provide amazing stories I enjoyed every single one and hope y’all will join us for our next one. Winners message me for your prizes!!

7904134 Ha-ha, of all the stories that entered, mine won fourth place! Who wants to touch me?

Wait, what? There were just four entries altogether?

Oh, well. Maybe next time I'll do better...

Congrats to everyone for providing good stories for this contest~! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4