Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Reactception
Group Admin

3RD place goes to:
Pyrophiliacs by EpicGamer10075

”A good take on a darker interpretation of the theme. The context is set up well, despite being a bit expository near the end.” —Luminous Comet

2ND place goes to:
Another Moment More by Spyder27

“Having this story be a sequel to another contest story you wrote was risk but boy did it pay off crafting a satisfying and sweet continuation without feeling too forced and fitting the bill for the competition.” —Reactception

1ST place goes to:
Arias Are Always Performed Alone by DualSoul1423

“This story is everything you could want for a former relationship story it shows the beginning, the middle, the end and the subsequent aftermath. But most of all it’s a great subversion of what you expect/hope will happen taking the more realistic and gut wrenching approach.” —Reactception

We want thank everyone for participating and hope y’all will join us for our next one. Winners message me for your prizes!!

Wow! I didn't expect to even be in the top three! There were much greater stories than my own and I rushed to get mine on time. Regardless, I had a lot of fun with this competition! Congrats to everyone! And thank you so much for your kind words on my story! To be honest, I was really hesitant to make a continuation of One Happy Moment since it is one of my least liked works personally, but I thought it deserved some redemption in my mind. So, I thought I would make a continuation and possibly rewrite it in the future~ Regardless, I had a lot of fun and I'm glad that we all had fun! :twilightsmile: Continue doing great work, everyone!

Mockingbirb
Group Admin

Congratulations, everyone!

But DualSoul1423, what's the next contest theme? :twilightsmile:

Reactception
Group Admin

He’s thinking :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5