Generation 5 Group 323 members · 400 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Admiral Producer
Group Admin

The end of an era is upon us. My Little Pony: Make Your Mark will be presumedly coming to a close soon and with it, a huge chunk of my life will be as well. The Misty Saga, the second phase in my interconnected universe of G5 stories, will be ending too with my epic series finale Redeemed! Tune in tonight to see the final chapter of this grand story, where a year’s worth of storytelling will all come to a head and conclude. Witness the grand final battle between the Mane 5 and Opaline for the fate of Equestria! This series has meant so much to me in all my time writing it, and has evolved probably just as much as the show itself has. I look forward to reading all of your comments and feedback. To see how the story that began with Worthless one year ago officially concludes, read on! The first chapter has been posted and the second part will be coming tonight.

TRedeemed
The long-anticipated clash has finally arrived. The world’s magic has been destroyed and all hope is gone. With the fate of Equestria hanging in delicate balance, Misty must lead her friends in their final confrontation against Opaline….
Admiral Producer · 84k words  ·  26  5 · 1.7k views
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1