People Who Hate Pedophiles 58 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

ANOTHER BASED AF WALLFLOWER BRO

No, Timber Spruce is not a pedophile. What he did was still very inappropriate! Here's an excerpt from my blog post "My Little Pony Episodes that are Inappropriate for the Target Audience":

Equestria Girls 4: Legend of Everfree:
A camp counselor blatantly hits on one of the (teenage) kids at his camp, and tries to start a romantic relationship with her. That was shown as normal and acceptable.

A pedophile is someone who's sexually attracted to pre-pubescent children. What Timber did was hardly appropriate behavior, but it was way better then pedophilia!

scoober
Group Admin

HOTTING ON UNDERAGE GIRL'S (IN CLUDING TEENAGERS!!!!) IS PEDOPHILEING, TIMPER SPRUCE IS A PEDO AND PEDOS GET THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't see the difference between someone hitting on a 17-year-old, and someone hitting on a 7-year-old: I can't help you!

Anyway: We both agree that it was highly irresponsible, for the writers to present it as normal and acceptable for a camp counselor to blatantly hit on one of the teens at his camp. But it's not as if Twilight was 7-years-old. For all we know, Timber and Twilight are the same age. Doesn't change that the writers shouldn't be telling girls, that it's okay for a camp counselor, teacher, or whatever to hit on them like that.

Comment posted by Solarfollow deleted Nov 7th, 2023
Comment posted by Vigriff deleted Nov 7th, 2023
Comment posted by Solarfollow deleted Nov 7th, 2023
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8