The Legion: All-Out 12 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So, Akula deleted the original Legion Group, and because of their suicidal rants and threatening other users, they have been banned from the site. We don't know if he's actually gone through with his suicidal ideations or if he has gone into recovery, and I'll admit, I was invited to a Discord server where they were trying to track down Akula's location IRL in order to call the proper authorities to get him help. I have no idea if what they were doing is legal, and I'd rather not dwell on it. Anyway, with Akula no longer here, where do we go from here with the story? I am more than willing to revive the Legion if anyone else is willing to help. I know it won't be the same without Akula, but we put in a lot of hard work, and I don't want to see that work go to waste by us giving up. I don't know what's become of Akula, but I don't want us to fall apart as friends, and I fear that might happen if we choose to abandon Project Legion as I like to call it. Anyone's opinions on remaking the Legion?

We do it. And have hope Akula's ok

Reviving the story sounds like a good idea, it's what he would have wanted. Which makes what I have to say next really hard; I'm not going to contribute to the story anymore. I know i stopped doing that a while back, this is just making it official.

I still remain a part of the group and talk to you guys.

And know that I pray for our brother's safety.

Actually, you still need to redo your stuff

Most of my stuff is on the important stuff group

Yeah, but everything else is necessary. Besides, this way we can come up with new stuff

Okay, I'll try and remember some of the stuff.

You never know, might reignite your passion

I have been friends with him through Discord and he's still active. I think a lot of it was said in the heat of the moment. He tends to say things based on impulse rather than thought.

I do the same thing all the time, and such impulses are the most common reason for me being placed in a mental hospital

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10