Friendship Is Awesomes 297 members · 14,290 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I have no issues with money or anything but what I do need help with would be in the more social department. I kept being called dismissive but I do not think tell their ideas are wrong or that they should think a different way. I feel that I have a different way of seeing things and I guess to some that could be seen as dismissive. I try not to tell others their thoughts and feeling are stupid but I do say things like I think the drama is stupid so I think I can see where the confusion comes from. Then again I have the tendency to surround myself with some of the worst people. I guess what I need help in is getting into a better crowd. You guys don’t necessarily have to agree with me all the time, I just need help surrounding myself with nicer people to hang out with is what I am trying to say.

I always appreciate new friends. :twilightsmile:
I like to think that I'm a good kind of person. I have my flaws too, of course. Especially that I'm overly jokey and reference video games and such a lot.

Side note: As to people you surround yourself with, just make sure you are careful with the people you pick out. Sort of like Pokemon. To wit...
https://imgur.com/gallery/0Rb7V

See what I mean about the reference bit? :facehoof:

I think it was appropriate for this situation.

Well, anyway, i'd offer a hand in friendship... but this is over the internet, so.... consider this a figurative such geesture..

Unles you, like, live in Ontario or something. That would make it MUCH easier.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5