Friendship Is Awesomes 297 members · 14,290 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Hey, everyone.

I've been on this forum for 3 and a half year and I want to announce that while I am not leaving Friendship is Awesome forum, I won't be active on this forum as I will be putting my focus on The Storyboards forum instead... so, all of my future posts involving my OCs will be on that forum instead.

So, this is the final post by me on this forum.

I want to thank Ocellus the Changeling guy for inviting me on this forum cause if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't met awesome people like JNKing, Chill, Aura, Mystic Sunrise and more... and I wouldn't creates all of my awesome OCs.

So without further ado, this is my OCs saying farewell to this forum.

Kyan, Outcasts, Heavenly Knights, Felix & Bob, Rash, Scarlet, Wade, Argo, Kazuya, Jin, Rei & Yui, Raziel, Ryder, Raya, Rover, Elektra, Axel, Jett, Reign, Gwen, Mike, Echo, Susan, Slade, Nivens, Cher and Arthur are all standing in front of a giant portal.

Speed sadly gazes to the back before turning to Kyan. "Are you sure about this, Kyan?"

"I'm scared." Rash admitted. "I don't want my family to forgot about me, Scarlet and Wade."

Ryder struggled to not cry. "Please, Kyan... I love Blue Moon and I can't live without her."

Felix steps in. "What about Winter, Kyan?! I can't leave her like nothing! She's too important to me!"

"Me too!" Jin spoke up. "I love Star Wing! She gives me a reason to live."

"I can't abandoned Swift and my kids!" Insect Girl cried. "They're my family!"

Kyan raises his hands up. "I know... don't worry, going to the portal may be off at first but all of your loved one will regains their memories of you once they recognize you... I promise."

Half of them are reluctantly about this but they chose to not to argue with him.

"Master Kyan, is there's a reason why we are going to the portal?" Raya asked.

He sighed. "Raya, this is the end of an era." Kyan declared. "This is the end of the first chapter."

"First chapter?" Scarlet asked.

He nodded. "Yes, it's not the end of us.... it's the new beginning for us and as much I don't want to leave..." Kyan shook his head. "We have to leave this home for the new home that awaited us.... we made great memories in our old home... now, we can make even greater memories for our new home." He smiled at them. "Trust me."

The first one to walk is Slade who approached the portal. Before he step to the portal, he turns to them as he salutes to them before going into the portal.

The next person are Nivens, Cher and Arthur as the trio walking toward the portal. Arthur drink his last teas before jump to the portal. Cher let out a sad sigh as he joins Arthur.

Nivens was about to joins them until he feel a hand on his shoulder, he turn around and see Raya smiled at him. "Don't leave without me, Nivens." She winked at him.

He chuckled as he hold her hands as they jump to the portal together.

We gotta find a way
Yeah, I can't wait another day
Ain't nothing gonna change
If we stay around here

Gotta do what it takes
Goes on in our hands
We all make mistakes
Yeah, but it's never too late to start again

Rover Danger put himself on Elektra. "Charge!" He commands as Elektra roared as she and Rovef fly toward the portal.

Reign and Susan lovingly gazes at each other before walking toward the portal as they embraces each other. "Susan, you're still beautiful as always."

She chuckled. "Don't get your hope up, I might be aged up to your age." She teases him.

The couple kissed each other before they jumped into the portal.

Take another breath
And say another prayer

And then fly away from here
Anywhere, yeah, I don't care
We just fly away from here
Our hopes and dreams are out there somewhere

Won't let time pass us by
We'll just fly, yeah

Gwen, Mike and Echo are holding hands together as big happy family.

"See you on the other side!" Gwen let our a witch cackling as Mike and Echo chuckling at her antics as they jumped to the portal.

Rei and Yui do the ninja dance together as they jumped to the portal.

If this life
It seems harder now
It ain't no never mind
You got me by your side

And anytime you want
Yeah, we can catch a train and find a better place, yeah
'Cause we won't let nothing or no one keep getting us down

Maybe you and I
Could pack our bags and hit the sky

Azazel walking to the portal as Cyrus joins him. "We are doing this together... we'll followed you." Cyrus assures him.

He glances at Freya who is on top of Everest's shoulder while the Rhino looking Goofy. He smiles at them. "Let do this together."

Four of the Heavenly Knights walked into the portal as they disappeared from others' sights, leaving Layla the only one left.

She is reluctant to walk to the portal at first until she saw Raziel walking toward the portal and was about to jump. "Raziel! Wait!" She grabs him.

"Layla?!" Raziel blushed. "What are you doing?!"

"I've been waiting for this for too late!" Layla said in determination tone. Before Raziel could respond, she planted her kiss to him.

Everyone screamed in excitement as Raziel return the kiss.

The bat and the dog gazes at each other, lovingly. "I love you, Raz." Layla said.

Raziel smiled. "I love you too, Lay."

Both of them jumped into the portal.

Anywhere, yeah, I don't care

Won't let time pass us by
We'll just fly

Jett grabs Axel. "Come on, Axel! I want to see the new home! We got adventures waiting for us!"

Axel chuckles. "Not surprisingly."

Jett dragging Axel as she ran toward the portal. "WOOHOO!!!!!!" They jumped to the portal.

Borgman was about to walk toward the portal until Thunder Queen stopped him as she smirks at him. "I race you."

He chuckled. "Be my guest."

Borgman and Thunder Queen running toward the portal as they disappeared into the portal.

Green Hawk and Kazuya are walking toward the portal but they stopped when they notices Jin not walking with them. "Coming?" Kazuya asked.

"I'll wait." Jin said.

As soon he said that, Green Hawk and Kazuya went ahead as they jumped to the portal.

Argo walking toward the portal but he stopped as he looks at Kyan... as he was about to walk, he is suddenly find himself being embraced by Kyan.

"I love you, brother." Kyan cried.

Argo hugged him back. "I love you too and I'm sorry for what I did to you."

"It's okay... we will have new start for our new home." Kyan assures him.

He simply nodded before they let go as Argo jumped to the portal.

Do you see a bluer sky now
You can have a better life now
Open your eyes
'Cause no one here can ever stop us
They can try, but we won't let them
No way, yeah

Maybe you and I
Could pack our bags and say goodbye

Felix struggled not to cry as Bob gently touch him. "Felix, it's time to go, Winter will remember you once she see you." Bob promised.

After few minutes, Felix finally walk toward the portal as he and Bob jumped to the portal.

Ryder was in tears as he's worried Blue Moon won't remember him. Jin comfort him as he hugged him. "Ryder, even in our new home, Moon and Star will remember us." Jin let out a tear.

"Y-Yeah." Ryder continues to cry :raritycry: as Jin have to dragged him to the portal where they jumped to the portal.

Anywhere, honey, I don't care

Insect Girl is comfort by her babies as she is upset about Swift and her kids not remembering her as she jumped to the portal.

Dark Mark walk toward the portal as he waves goodbye to his old home as he jumped to the portal.

That leaves Kyan, Speed, Rash, Scarlet and Wade the only one left.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Wade cried. "I don't want my family to forget about us."

Scarlet comfort him. "Wade, they're not going to forgot about us... they loved us too much to be forgot."

Rash nodded. "No one left anyone behind."

He, Scarlet and Wade stand in front of the portal as they saying goodbye to their old home before jumped into the portal.

Fly away from here
Yeah, anywhere
Honey, I don't, I don't, I don't, I

Speed smiled at Kyan as he hugged his mentor. "Thank you for everything, Kyan."

"You welcome, Speed Demon Kid." Kyan acknowledged him.

The speedster took off fast as he disappeared into the portal.

Yeah, we just fly away

Kyan is all alone in this location... he sighed as he looks at you. "Hopefully we've left you with some good memories. So, until we meet again, readers." He walks toward the portal. "Farewell, Friendship is Awesome." He disappeared into the portal as the whole screen went to black.

See you on the next chapter of the story. :)

Until next time, I suppose. :unsuresweetie:
Oddly, this comes to mind.

JNKing
Group Admin
JNKing #3 · May 4th · · ·

Kyan, Outcasts, Heavenly Knights, Felix & Bob, Rash, Scarlet, Wade, Argo, Kazuya, Jin, Rei & Yui, Raziel, Ryder, Raya, Rover, Elektra, Axel, Jett, Reign, Gwen, Mike, Echo, Susan, Slade, Nivens, Cher and Arthur are all standing in front of a giant portal.

They are joined by Connors, who walks out of the portal. "Everything is ready, Kyan," he said. "The Gaians are settled, and will be ready to greet you all soon."

Speed sadly gazes to the back before turning to Kyan. "Are you sure about this, Kyan?"

"I'm scared." Rash admitted. "I don't want my family to forgot about me, Scarlet and Wade."

Ryder struggled to not cry. "Please, Kyan... I love Blue Moon and I can't live without her."

Felix steps in. "What about Winter, Kyan?! I can't leave her like nothing! She's too important to me!"

"Me too!" Jin spoke up. "I love Star Wing! She gives me a reason to live."

"I can't abandoned Swift and my kids!" Insect Girl cried. "They're my family!"

Kyan raises his hands up. "I know... don't worry, going to the portal may be off at first but all of your loved one will regains their memories of you once they recognize you... I promise."

"They're already there," Connors agreed, indicating the portal. "Star Wing, Swift, Winter, Blue Moon, Fox, Cat and Rico... all of them are just waiting for you to show back up." Connors gave the previous world a sad look. "This place was wonderful, but there are a lot of bad memories here." He lowered his head in regret, clearly remembering how Shiva reacted. "I want to give my subjects a chance for a fresh start. A new leaf; a new chapter."

Half of them are still reluctant about this but they chose to not to argue with the Gods.

Nivens was about to joins them until he feel a hand on his shoulder, he turn around and see Raya smiled at him. "Don't leave without me, Nivens." She winked at him.

He chuckled as he hold her hands as they jump to the portal together.

Antenna's voice was faintly heard from the portal, cheering in glee. "RIVENS!"

Layla is reluctant to walk to the portal at first until she saw Raziel walking toward the portal and was about to jump. "Raziel! Wait!" She grabs him.

"Layla?!" Raziel blushed. "What are you doing?!"

"I've been waiting for this for too late!" Layla said in determination tone. Before Raziel could respond, she planted her kiss to him.

Everyone screamed in excitement as Raziel return the kiss. Antenna's scream from the other side was so loud, the entire portal shivered. "LAZIEL FOR LIFE!"

Connors hushed her. "Easy now, old girl," he said. "You'll get your chance to congratulate them soon enough."

Felix struggled not to cry as Bob gently touch him. "Felix, it's time to go, Winter will remember you once she see you." Bob promised.

"That's right," Connors said, indicating the portal, where Winter could be faintly seen, standing guard like a bodyguard. However, her eyes lifted as she seemed to see Felix through the portal.

"Felix?" she asked, reaching out. "That you?"

[Felix's reaction?]

"Don't keep her waiting," Connors recommended.

After few minutes, Felix finally walk toward the portal as he and Bob jumped to the portal.

Ryder was in tears as he's worried Blue Moon won't remember him. Jin comfort him as he hugged him. "Ryder, even in our new home, Moon and Star will remember us." Jin let out a tear.

"You better believe that!" another voice from the portal called out.

Just like with Winter, they now saw Star Wing and Blue Moon on the other side, Star Wing happily waving to Red Star Jin.

"You're gonna love it over here, Jin," Star promised. "We've got such an adventure planned!" :pinkiehappy:

"Ryder, it's okay," Blue promised him. "We came to this dimension together, and we'll go to this one together."

Then, to everyone's shock - yes, even Connors - Blue Moon reached through the portal and offered her hand to Ryder.

"Come with me, my love," Blue said.

[Ryder's reaction to Blue actually managing to break through the portal - something Winter and Star couldn't do, and something that caught Connors off guard!]

Insect Girl is comfort by her babies as she is upset about Swift and her kids not remembering her

But once again, Swift appeared on the other side of the portal. He couldn't reach through the way Blue did, but he still rested a talon on the portal, gazing hopefully at his wife as Avispon and Avispa appeared at his sides, Avispon smiling confidently while Avispa managed a quiet grin.

[Insect Girl's reaction?]

I also like the idea that when she touches Swift's hand on the portal, they interlock fingers, and Swift gives her a small smile before helping her step through.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Wade cried. "I don't want my family to forget about us."

Scarlet comfort him. "Wade, they're not going to forgot about us... they loved us too much to be forgot."

Rash nodded. "No one left anyone behind."

As with the others, Fox, Cat and Rico also appeared. Fox was shuffling several papers and trying to look businesslike.

"Papers are in order," she declared.

Cat nudged her. "C'mon, stop being a stickler for rules, Foxy," he said teasingly, before grinning at Rash and his family. "C'mon ya'll. We've got some adventures ahead."

He, Scarlet and Wade stand in front of the portal as they saying goodbye to their old home before jumped into the portal.

Kyan is all alone with Connors in this location... he sighed as he looks at you.

Getting that this was between him and the audience, Connors gave a bow as he walked backward, vanishing into the portal as well.

See you on the next chapter of the story. :)

Thanks as always for sharing, buddy.

I look forward to seeing what adventures our OCs will have together going forward.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

"That's right," Connors said, indicating the portal, where Winter could be faintly seen, standing guard like a bodyguard. However, her eyes lifted as she seemed to see Felix through the portal.

"Felix?" she asked, reaching out. "That you?"

Felix stop crying upon realizing Winter does remember him. "Winter?" His sadness turn to happiness as he glances at Connors.

"Don't keep her waiting," Connors recommended.

Felix nodded as he turns to Bob. "Hurry up, Bob! I don't want to keep my queen waiting!"

Bob smiled as he and Felix jumped to the portal where Felix is reunited with Winter as he lifted her up before hugging her.

"Don't you ever forget about me, my queen!" Felix said as he hold her tight.

[Winter's reaction]

"You better believe that!" another voice from the portal called out.

Just like with Winter, they now saw Star Wing and Blue Moon on the other side, Star Wing happily waving to Red Star Jin.

"You're gonna love it over here, Jin," Star promised. "We've got such an adventure planned!" :pinkiehappy:

"Ryder, it's okay," Blue promised him. "We came to this dimension together, and we'll go to this one together."

Then, to everyone's shock - yes, even Connors - Blue Moon reached through the portal and offered her hand to Ryder.

"Come with me, my love," Blue said.

Ryder was very shocked but his shock wear off as he becomes more happy than ever. "Moon!" He took her hands as he went to the portal as he tackled her to the ground as he is kissing her multiple times.

Jin smiled as he jumped into the portal where he is united with Star Wing. "Miss me, Starry?"

[Star Wing's response]

But once again, Swift appeared on the other side of the portal. He couldn't reach through the way Blue did, but he still rested a talon on the portal, gazing hopefully at his wife as Avispon and Avispa appeared at his sides, Avispon smiling confidently while Avispa managed a quiet grin.

"Rapido?" Insect Girl called Swift in Spanish as she placed her hand on the portal while looking very happy as they interlock fingers, and Swift gives her a small smile before helping her step through.

As with the others, Fox, Cat and Rico also appeared. Fox was shuffling several papers and trying to look businesslike.

"Papers are in order," she declared.

Cat nudged her. "C'mon, stop being a stickler for rules, Foxy," he said teasingly, before grinning at Rash and his family. "C'mon ya'll. We've got some adventures ahead."

I imagine they will be very happy that their family don't forgot about them and Wade would be very ecstatic about it.

Thanks as always for sharing, buddy.

I look forward to seeing what adventures our OCs will have together going forward.

Always happy to share and yeah, I can't wait for that. :pinkiehappy:

JNKing
Group Admin

Bob smiled as he and Felix jumped to the portal where Felix is reunited with Winter as he lifted her up before hugging her.

"Don't you ever forget about me, my queen!" Felix said as he hold her tight.

"Never happening!" Winter vowed. "How can I ever forget my King?"

Extra note: while I had an establishing character moment for Winter in mind (one that would also involve Antenna, Cat and possibly Storm as well working together like Sly Cooper and his gang), I'm going off the assumption that Winter and Felix already know each other (kinda like how Wolf Dagger and Fox Hound knew each other, so when Wolf made his debut, it was more of a reunion between him and Fox), so he won't have to act like he's meeting her for the first time.

Same goes for the others as well; I'm not heartless enough to completely reset their relationships.

Ryder was very shocked but his shock wear off as he becomes more happy than ever. "Moon!" He took her hands as he went to the portal as he tackled her to the ground as he is kissing her multiple times.

Blue kissed him back. :heart: The two likely would've started making love right then and there. Luckily, Antenna gently scooted them to a more secluded place where they could be with each other without disturbing anyone else, giving a wink to the others and a finger to her lips so that no one would disturb the lovers.

Jin smiled as he jumped into the portal where he is united with Star Wing. "Miss me, Starry?"

"Like Kyan would miss Coca-Cola," Star replied as she hugged him.

I imagine they will be very happy that their family don't forgot about them and Wade would be very ecstatic about it.

Yeah, as mentioned, I'm not heartless enough to reset everything.

Note: while Fox and Cat will also still be introduced chasing each other in this new verse as well, I want it to be played more for comedy; like it's clear Cat and Fox still love each other, and just chase each other because it's fun, rather than Fox actually believing Cat is evil.

They're kinda like Tom and Jerry in that regard.

Always happy to share and yeah, I can't wait for that. :pinkiehappy:

Same. :scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5