Friendship Is Awesomes 294 members · 14,173 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

This post is a sequel to Time Patrol.

This post is for JNKing!

In the Time Nest, everybody had gathered round. On the table, there was one sole Scroll of Eternity, completely oozing with Dark Ki, holding so much malice, so much hatred it was overwhelming. As Frost enters the room, she spots the Supreme Kai of Time drenched in sweat, her eyes widened before falling to her knees.

"Supreme Kai of Time!" Trunks said, walking over to the Kai and going on one knee, "Are you-"

"I-I'm fine, it's just... I've never felt something this... This hateful. Whatever it is, it's... Terrifying. There's so much rage and malice..." Supreme Kai of Time said, rising to her feet before finally noticing Frost and the other Patrollers. "O-Oh, I'm so sorry you had to see that."

Noticeably, Ryker had a small bead of sweat rolling down his forehead, he fiddled with his fingers with worry, having not seen the Supreme Kai of Time like that. Hagen-Sama glanced over at Max, who stood across from them and the two seemingly have talked telepathically, the earthling finally nodded and wore a haunted gaze. Kenam tapped his foot on the ground, anxious of what the news would be, but with the look on his face, Frost would gather he could guess. Jake on the other hand was dead silent, normally being the happy-go-lucky man, had suddenly no words to say.

[Frost's Reaction?]

Silence echoed across the room with no one daring to speak, not even Elder Kai. Trunks cleared his throat, his hands shaky, "W-Well, allow me to brief you on the situation; this Scroll of Eternity plays events from your universe, Frost."

Max then spoke up, "When I looked in the scroll, all I saw was ash and dust, it was just fog and smog, I couldn't see anything. So, when you enter through the Scroll of Eternity, please, be on your guard."

"I-I do believe you two should join in," Elder Kai said to Trunks and his partner.

"That's right, this isn't our universe, so Trunks, you won't be distorting any events." Supreme Kai of Time added, Trunks simply nodded.

"So, it's me, father, Trunks, Kenam, Hagen-Sama, Ryker and Frost: we're all jumping in?" Jake asked.

"Yes, uh, about that..." Elder Kai turned to Frost, "Are you sure you want to join in? This could no doubt lead to your untimely demise, I'm sure you have friends and family you want to see, can't really do that if your dead."

[Frost's Response?]

"Very well," Elder Kai looked to the Time Patrollers, "This fight will decide the fate of Frost's universe, you all must have your wits about you, and do your best!"

"YES, SIR!" The Time Patrollers all said in sync, giving a militaristic salute.

"And please," Supreme Kai of Time said, "Come back alive."

"YES, MA'AM!" They shouted.

Max reached for the Scroll of Eternity and grasped it and held it out Infront of everyone as they formed a circle. He looked at everyone, each of them giving a nod, before looking at Frost. [What would Frost do?] Everyone put their hand on the hand Max had the scroll, and with a flash of light, they disappeared...

A dead wasteland was all that they saw as they came in together, upon entering the timeline, Max and Jake turned to their Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan transformations, Trunks went Super Saiyan 2, Ryker turned into his gold, Hagen-Sama turned Kaio-Ken x3, and Kenam turned Potential Unleashed. [What would Frost do?]

Everyone was prepared for something to jump out at them but... It never came, nothing was there. "Alright, it's... Eerily quiet... Noted." Trunks said, before looking back at the Time Patrollers. "Everyone stay together, we'll be more defended."

Max nodded, "I don't sense any Dark Ki."

[Frost's Reaction?]

"He can sense Dark Ki," Kenam began, "After he was touched with Demigra's spell, he had the ability to do that, despite the spell being removed from him."

"You... Don't sense anything?" Ryker inquired, "Nothing? Not even-"

A huge pillar of energy shot over the horizon, soaring past mountains before vaporizing them, the energy was purple, and it was so massive it nearly took up the entire sky, but then a shockwave followed, traveling to the group at the speed of light. Everyone shielded themselves from it and held themselves in place, Kenam instinctively got in front of Frost and protected her from the raging winds, doing his best to resist it. Max and Trunks stabbed their swords into the ground to stop themselves from moving, and Ryker was using his psychic ability to erupt the earth behind him and make a wall for him to get steady on. Jake and Hagen-Sama had nothing to grab onto, so Ryker had them in his telekinetic grasp as well.

[What would Frost be doing while having Kenam trying to take the brunt of the wind for her?]

The shockwave died down and stopped, Kenam fell to one knee and caught his breath, as did Ryker - clutching his head from the strength of his telekinetic powers being tested from the shockwave.

"What was... That?" Hagen-Sama asked, quivering in fear as his Kaio-Ken deactivated.

"I... I don't know, you got any leads?" Jake asked, turning to Frost.

[Frost's response.]

Out of nowhere, several warriors of various timelines crashed before them. Z Broly, Jiren, Gohan, Cooler, and then... Fu. Fu tumbled across the earth, being caught by Jake before he could tumble further.

[Frost's Reaction]

"FU!" Jake exclaimed, "What happened?!"

"I'm... So... Sorry... He was too strong... I couldn't... He stopped..." Fu coughed, shaking in pain.

"We need a senzu! Does anyone have a senzu?!" Jake exclaimed.

"I-I have one! But I only got three." Hagen-Sama said.

"Toss it to me!" Jake said, and Hagen-Sama complied, tossing the magical bean over to the Saiyan. The Hero of Time fed the bean to Fu.

Fu immediately shot up, and put a hand over his chest, "PHEW! I thought I was gonna die! You really saved my bacon, thanks!" He grinned.

"Fu, this is no time for-" Trunks was cut off as something slammed into the ground a few meters before them, and immediately everyone powered up and got into a fighting stance. Dust filled the air before our heroes, and when it cleared, a figure with piercing red eyes was there. With a roar, the figure blew the dust away, and what stood before our heroes was...

...Thanos.

[Frost's Reaction?]

The earth began to heat up and everyone shot to the sky to avoid getting their feet burned. Ryker turned to Frost with a shocked expression. "YOU KNOW THIS GUY?!"

[Frost's Response?]

"That's not important! We just have to beat the Dark Ki out of him!" Kenam said with a determined gaze, Frost noticed that Thanos' gauntlet hand was completely disheveled and so was his entire left arm. Almost as if he snapped. Twice.

[Her Reaction?]

Jake and Max shot towards the Corrupted Titan, followed by Trunks, Ryker, and Hagen-Sama, but Kenam and Fu stayed back. Kenam turned to Fu.

"So, how much time do you need to gather the energy to bring warriors from other timelines?" Kenam asked.

"As long as you can get me!" Fu said as he began charging his Ki, Kenam nodded then turned over to Frost.

"Hey, kid, are you alright?" He asked.

[Response]

"I know this may be hard, but this 'Thanos' guy isn't who he is right now, he's turned into some raging demon. Whatever he did in this state wasn't under his control, but don't let that stop you from beating him into a pulp! You'll have to fight will all of your might if you want to beat him!"

[Response as she prepares herself to battle]

"Right!" Kenam nodded, "Let's go!"

Frost would be sent back to the earth, completely exhausted and wasted. Trunks would follow and he would crash just a few feet away from her, gasping for air as his bare chest would be exposed, a heated fist imprinted onto it. He was out of his transformation, howling in pain, as he clutched a broken sword.

Hagen-Sama would be knocked to the side, but he quickly used a hand to stop himself from being sent back further. He had a swollen eye, and his clothes would be in ruins with burn marks all over his body. His eyes were focused on the gauntlet, which held the infinity stones even still, every attempt at removing the gauntlet or taking the stones was immediately met with resistance from the stones themselves. As if they're bound to Thanos' will, as if they're a lovesick lover completely enraptured by their partner without the ability to part from them even for a second!

Jax, a Fusion Dance of Jake and Max crashed into the ground before being split, they had pulled all the stops, going Super Saiyan Evolved Kaio-Ken x20, but it still wasn't enough to defeat the Corrupted Titan. Father and Son twitched on the ground, wincing in pain as the earth scorched them and burns on their body burned even more.

Ryker was on his back, he was in a different form, resembling Cooler's 5th form with being all muscular and tall, with the face mask; his eyes were half-open as he looked at the smoky sky. His Gold form and his 5th form deteriorated, and he was back in his base form, his knuckles bled rivers and his tar blood oozed from the Arcosians mouth. He raised a hand and he gave what energy he had left to Frost before passing out.

Kenam rolled across the earth and stopped himself in front of Frost as the Mad Titan knocked him over there, Fu stood next to Frost as well, still charging energy.

"Do you have enough energy yet?" Kenam asked.

Fu just shook his head. "No, I don't, not yet!"

Kenam swore under his breath before turning to Frost, "Frost, I'll go up and say it right now, but you have the potential to be the strongest in your universe, yes, even strong enough to go toe to toe with Thanos. Your Alicorn genes, your drive, and your magic alone gives you enough potential to surpass this... 'Star Wing' or this 'Shiva' you know. All that's missing... Is the inner Beast within you."

[Frost's Response]

"You must let go of your calm and dignified Queenly personality, and embrace the cold and fierce beast within you!" Kenam rose to his feet and clenched his fists as he began to undergo a transformation, getting bigger as an orange aura surrounded him. "Let go of everything and become a BEAST!" He roared and grew past the size of the Corrupted Titan, his whole body turning orange and ripped before he charged off towards Dark Thanos with Hagen-Sama backing him up.

[Frost's Attempt at trying to become a Beast]

While Frost attempted to channel her inner beast, Hagen-Sama and Kenam clashed with the Corrupted Titan. Dark Thanos slammed his fist into Hagen-Sama's gut, making his spit out a glob of blood, but Kenam quickly intercepted before Dark Thanos could do more damage. Hagen-Sama held his stomach and began to charge his Ki as the two behemoths brawled, and with a roar, he became Kaio-Ken x100 and charged towards the Corrupted Titan.

[Frost's Second Attempt at trying to become a Beast]

BOOM! Her focus was broken and she saw Dark Thanos standing over Hagen-Sama, his chest scorched with the power of the Power Stone, he was charred in blackness and his muscles spazzes out after using that level of Kaio-Ken. And now, with no one else to help him, Kenam was by his lonesome up against Dark Thanos.

[Frost's Reaction?]

If Frost tried to do anything hasty, Fu would stick a hand out in front of her, "If you go charge in right now, then all of that focus you had would go COMPLETELY to waste!" He exclaimed, "I know it's hard, but please, focus!"

[Frost's Third Attempt at trying to become a Beast]

Kenam was being thrashed by Dark Thanos, his top gi was completely gone and he was forced to being a punching bag. Although he tried to fight back, any attempt was all null and void as Dark Thanos completely walloped Kenam. With a fierce uppercut, he broke Kenam's neck and forced him up to the sky, but before he could go out of reach the Corrupted Titan grabbed his foot and slammed him onto the ground. Once wasn't enough as he did it over and over again, he then used his fists to crush his body before chucking him to the sky and aiming his gauntlet right up at him. Dark Thanos sent a volley of blasts from the Infinity Stone, the Namekian was being pelted with blast after blast, and the colors were lighting up the sky. Kenam didn't even have enough energy to scream in pain, eventually the blasts stopped, and the Time Patroller fell back down, his chest covered in cracks as a result from the blasts from the Infinity Stones. Thanos caught the orange behemoth with one hand and held Kenam over his head before letting out a fierce roar that shook the universe itself.

Frost saw Kenam, the one who believed her, the one who saw potential in her from the jump, a stranger she barely met who gave her his kindness, faith, and trust. The Namekian who went head long into danger, to protect her and give her enough time to go even further beyond... Was now limp in the Corrupted Titan's grasp.

[Frost going Beast.]

Jake's eyes opened wide as he saw Frost light up like the Fourth of July, he wore a small smirk as he saw her new transformation. The Corrupted Titan dropped Kenam onto the ground and looked at Beast Frost with a confused expression, confusion quickly turned back into animalistic rage as he got ready to attack.

[Any cool one liner before she goes and fights Dark Thanos?]

[Dark Thanos and Beast Frost fighting evenly matched]

"DONE!" Fu exclaimed as a wormhole opened behind him, or should I say, wormholes. Thanos (the good one), Star Wing, Blazy, Hit, Jackknife, Lucci, Luco, Grievous, Luke, Entity_303, Logan, Nappa, General Drake, (Displaced) Luffy, and Kodo had all been brought forth. Fu turned towards them with a weak smile, completely exhausted. "The rest... Is up... To... Y-you..." He then fell onto the floor.

[Reaction?]

"Boys," Thanos began as his Boys got into their transformations, "Roll out." He said before getting into his own and shooting onwards to battle.

[The battle (you can add what my OCs do)]

Dark Thanos crashed into the earth roaring and howling like a wild animal, standing before Beast Frost and holding a hand aboxe his head. Creating an orb of pure destructive energy, every Infinity Stone, Ki, magic, EVERYTHING into the last attack. The orb grew to twice the size of the observable universe before condensing down into a small sphere, but large enough to dwarf a city.

[Beast Frost preparing her attack]

As Dark Thanos chucked the sphere, [Beast Frost unleashing her attack (how you want to defeat Dark Thanos)]. When the dust clears, the Dark Thanos no longer had the Dark Ki. The Dark Ki was beaten completely out of him, and he lay there unmoving, his eyes closed.

He only said two words.

"Thank... You..." The Un-Dark Thanos faded into dust and floated away. His spirit was finally put to rest.

When the dust cleared, the Beast inside Frost faded away. The battlefield was broken and shattered, and all that remained was our heroes... And one Namekian who lay on the ground unmoving.

[Reaction?]

Thanos looked at Kenam in shame, he drifted his gaze away from the Namekian's body. All that was on his mind was how, how could a version of himself do this? Was it a past variant? A future? A present?! Thanos clenched his fists and looked down, "I... I'm sorry... Frost..."

[Frost's Response?]

"...W-What are you guys sorry for...?" Everyone turned to face Kenam who's eyes were open, his chest breathing, and his heart beating.

[Reaction?]

"KENAM!" The Time Patrollers and [Anyone] exclaimed, making the Namekian clutch his ears.

"Ow... I swear, while the beating from the Corrupted Titan wasn't enough to kill me. This would kill me if it was one more decibel higher." Kenam grumbled.

"I-I think I got one more senzu," Hagen-Sama said as he fumbled around in his pockets and tossing it over to Kenam who had his mouth open. The bean landed right into Kenam's mouth while he wasn't expecting it, which made him choke. The Namekian shot up to his feet and slammed his fist into his chest a few times to get it to go down.

"I swear, you guys are out to kill me!" Kenam exclaimed.

[Reaction?]

"Ehehe, sorry!" Hagen-Sama said, scratching the back of his head with a nervous grin.

Kenam glanced at Frost's eyes before turning away, "Hmph, we should get back, this place is giving me bad vibes."

"Aye to that! Let's get out of here!" Grievous exclaimed.

Everyone was back at the Time Nest, right next to the Supreme Kai of Time's house, the Time Patrollers were all gathered, including one peculiar female Majin. Elder Kai, Supreme Kai, and Trunks stood in front of the denizens of the FiA (Friendhip is Awesomes) Universe with the Time Patrollers behind the Kais and Trunks.

"Well, I can't say this hasn't been fun," Trunks said, "Actually, I can, this was horrifying."

"Not for me!" Jake exclaimed, "I just found out that there are a bunch of strong fighters out there, and I just can't wait to fight 'em!" He slammed his fist into his palm as he stared at the FiA fighters.

[Response?]

"Same here," Max grinned, "It's nice to know that the universe still has its fair share of fighters," he turned to Frost, "And heroes who have the courage to step up with the odds are against them."

The female Majin stretched her arms and gave Max and Jake a noogie, "You two bobble heads! Why wasn't I invited to this?!"

"Because you're my wife and I don't want you to get hurt!" Max exclaimed.

"To be fair, you were back-up in case we all died." Hagen-Sama added.

"I don't want to show up and see the corpses of my husband and son! I would want to die with them, or for them!" The Majin said.

"Goozy, you're being overdramatic," Max crossed his arms.

"BUT YOU COULD HAVE DIE-HI-HIEDDD!" The female Majin - now known as Goozy - hugged her husband with tears, her arms stretching to wrap around his entire body. Muffling his screams.

[Reaction?]

Hagen-Sama gave them a thumbs up, "Man, I'm really glad to have you guys as our allies, lo and behold we EVER have you as our enemy... Or betray us. Please don't do that, I already had to deal with Prometheus, I don't wanna do that again." He scratched the back of his head with nervous laughter.

[Response?]

Ryker walked up to the denizens of FiA, "I look forward to working alongside you again, and I do wish that just because my name is shared with some villain, it doesn't tarnish what friendship we could have." He said, as he stretched a hand out to shake to at least one of them.

[Response?]

Kenam had been noticeably silent, more than usual. Eventually, he broke the silence, "I'm proud of you, kid." Is all he said to Frost.

[Her response?]

"Well!" Supreme Kai of Time clapped her hands together, "I'm sorry we couldn't have a big feast in celebration, but I'm sure we can do it next time!"

Trunks nodded, "Yes, that would be appropriate for a next time. Oh, and..." He gave the FiA residents a smirk, "...Consider yourselves all honorary members of the Time Patrol! Glad to have you here."

[Reactions?]

"YAY!" Nappa exclaimed, raising his hands to the sky with an ear to ear grin.

Elder Kai was about to say something, but Supreme Kai swiftly cut him off, "Well, anyway! Here's your exit!" She conjured a portal behind the heroes back to their universe. "Safe travels!"

Before Frost could leave, Kenam stepped forth, and pointed his index finger and his middle finger at her, "Clothes beam!" A beam was fired at her that gave her a gi that resembled Kenam's but had 'BEAST' in Kanji on the back of it. "Frost, never forget that the Beauty is not complete without the Beast."

[Response?]

And like that, the residents of the FiA Universe went through the portal, and went back to their home universe.

"YOU TWO ARE SO GONNA GET IT!" Goozy barked, grabbing Max and Jake by the ear.

"OW! OW! OW!" They exclaimed, making the Time Patrol all collectively laugh in amusement.

And that's the end of that! How did ya like it?

JNKing
Group Admin

In the Time Nest, everybody had gathered round. On the table, there was one sole Scroll of Eternity, completely oozing with Dark Ki, holding so much malice, so much hatred it was overwhelming. As Frost enters the room, she spotted the Supreme Kai of Time drenched in sweat, her eyes widened before falling to her knees.

"Supreme Kai of Time!" Trunks said, walking over to the Kai and going on one knee, "Are you-"

"I-I'm fine, it's just... I've never felt something this... This hateful. Whatever it is, it's... Terrifying. There's so much rage and malice..." Supreme Kai of Time said, rising to her feet before finally noticing Frost and the other Patrollers. "O-Oh, I'm so sorry you had to see that."

Noticeably, Ryker had a small bead of sweat rolling down his forehead, he fiddled with his fingers with worry, having not seen the Supreme Kai of Time like that. Hagen-Sama glanced over at Max, who stood across from them and the two seemingly have talked telepathically, the earthling finally nodded and wore a haunted gaze. Kenam tapped his foot on the ground, anxious of what the news would be, but with the look on his face, Frost would gather he could guess. Jake on the other hand was dead silent, normally being the happy-go-lucky man, had suddenly no words to say.

Frost didn't dare speak, not even to try and assure the others they could handle whatever was coming. She may not have liked it, but she was the newcomer here: the rookie. More likely than not, they'd shut down any offer of hope with declarations of how screwed they were.

Frost would rather just let her actions speak for her. So, she stepped forward and said, "What's the situation?"

Silence echoed across the room with no one daring to speak, not even Elder Kai. Trunks cleared his throat, his hands shaky, "W-Well, allow me to brief you; this Scroll of Eternity plays events from your universe, Frost."

Max then spoke up, "When I looked in the scroll, all I saw was ash and dust, it was just fog and smog, I couldn't see anything. So, when you enter through the Scroll of Eternity, please, be on your guard."

"I-I do believe you two should join in," Elder Kai said to Trunks and his partner.

"That's right, this isn't our universe, so Trunks, you won't be distorting any events." Supreme Kai of Time added, Trunks simply nodded.

"So, it's me, father, Trunks, Kenam, Hagen-Sama, Ryker and Frost: we're all jumping in?" Jake asked.

"Yes, uh, about that..." Elder Kai turned to Frost, "Are you sure you want to join in? This could no doubt lead to your untimely demise, I'm sure you have friends and family you want to see, can't really do that if your dead."

Frost scoffed. "With all due respect, you underestimate just how much I can handle." She gripped her sword. "And I'm not turning my back on people who could use my help."

"Very well," Elder Kai looked to the Time Patrollers, "This fight will decide the fate of Frost's universe, you all must have your wits about you, and do your best!"

"YES, SIR!" The Time Patrollers all said in sync, giving a militaristic salute.

"And please," Supreme Kai of Time said, "Come back alive."

"YES, MA'AM!" They shouted.

Max reached for the Scroll of Eternity and grasped it and held it out Infront of everyone as they formed a circle. He looked at everyone, each of them giving a nod, before looking at Frost, who similarly nodded with everyone else. Everyone put their hand on the hand Max had the scroll, and with a flash of light, they disappeared...

A dead wasteland was all that they saw as they came in together, upon entering the timeline, Max and Jake turned to their Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan transformations, Trunks went Super Saiyan 2, Ryker turned into his gold, Hagen-Sama turned Kaio-Ken x3, and Kenam turned Potential Unleashed. Frost grimaced before going into Super Ice Dragon mode, switching from a unicorn to a dragon:

[Reactions to her form?]

Everyone was prepared for something to jump out at them but... It never came, nothing was there. "Alright, it's... Eerily quiet... Noted." Trunks said, before looking back at the Time Patrollers. "Everyone stay together, we'll be more defended."

Max nodded, "I don't sense any Dark Ki."

"He can sense Dark Ki," Kenam noted to Frost, who had given Max and intrigued glance, "After he was touched with Demigra's spell, he had the ability to do that, despite the spell being removed from him."

"I assumed as much," Frost replied.

"You... Don't sense anything?" Ryker inquired, "Nothing? Not even-"

A huge pillar of energy shot over the horizon, soaring past mountains before vaporizing them, the energy was purple, and it was so massive it nearly took up the entire sky, but then a shockwave followed, traveling to the group at the speed of light. Everyone shielded themselves from it and held themselves in place, Kenam instinctively got in front of Frost and protected her from the raging winds, doing his best to resist it. Max and Trunks stabbed their swords into the ground to stop themselves from moving, and Ryker was using his psychic ability to erupt the earth behind him and make a wall for him to get steady on. Jake and Hagen-Sama had nothing to grab onto, so Ryker had them in his telekinetic grasp as well.

Frost formed a wall of ice that took the brunt of the wind for Kenam and herself. Though the ice cracked in places, it held strong enough to protect both of them.

The shockwave died down and stopped, Ryker fell to one knee and caught his breath - clutching his head from the strength of his telekinetic powers being tested from the shockwave.

"What was... That?" Hagen-Sama asked, quivering in fear as his Kaio-Ken deactivated.

"I... I don't know, you got any leads?" Jake asked, turning to Frost.

"A few," Frost mumbled, staring at the pillar. "Not sure which one it could be though, unless..."

Out of nowhere, several warriors of various timelines crashed before them. Z Broly, Jiren, Gohan, Cooler, and then... Fu. Fu tumbled across the earth, being caught by Jake before he could tumble further.

Frost jumped back, her sword and dagger ready before she realized they were allies. Very injured allies.

"FU!" Jake exclaimed, "What happened?!"

"I'm... So... Sorry... He was too strong... I couldn't... He stopped..." Fu coughed, shaking in pain.

"We need a senzu! Does anyone have a senzu?!" Jake exclaimed.

"I-I have one! But I only got three." Hagen-Sama said.

"Toss it to me!" Jake said, and Hagen-Sama complied, tossing the magical bean over to the Saiyan. The Hero of Time fed the bean to Fu.

Fu immediately shot up, and put a hand over his chest, "PHEW! I thought I was gonna die! You really saved my bacon, thanks!" He grinned.

"Fu, this is no time for-" Trunks was cut off as something slammed into the ground a few meters before them, and immediately everyone powered up and got into a fighting stance. Dust filled the air before our heroes, and when it cleared, a figure with piercing red eyes was there. With a roar, the figure blew the dust away, and what stood before our heroes was...

...Thanos.

Frost's face fell. "Oh, we are f@cked!"

The earth began to heat up and everyone shot to the sky to avoid getting their feet burned. Ryker turned to Frost with a shocked expression. "YOU KNOW THIS GUY?!"

"Not as well as others," Frost replied. "But he was the principal at my school, and he knew my mother and one of her teachers pretty well. But... he was supposed to have retired. Backed out of fighting since good and evil were beneath him. Why's he...?"

"That's not important! We just have to beat the Dark Ki out of him!" Kenam said with a determined gaze, Frost noticed that Thanos' gauntlet hand was completely disheveled and so was his entire left arm. Almost as if he snapped. Twice.

Frost recalled the damage that the Inifinity Stones did when utilizing the Snap. Part of her hoped that if his arm was that disheveled, then they might have a chance - however small it was - of managing to beat him.

She hyped herself up. "C'mon, everybody," she said. "This guy's been overwhelmed before, and by people way weaker than us. If they could do it, we can too. CHARGE!"

Frost, Jake and Max shot towards the Corrupted Titan, followed by Trunks, Ryker, and Hagen-Sama, but Kenam and Fu stayed back. Kenam turned to Fu.

"So, how much time do you need to gather the energy to bring warriors from other timelines?" Kenam asked.

"As long as you can get me!" Fu said as he began charging his Ki, Kenam nodded then turned over to Frost... only to find she had charged in with the others.

[His reaction?]

"Hey, kid, are you alright?" He asked.

Frost backflipped out of a punch from Thanos, leaving behind an ice clone that briefly froze him in place. "Never better," she replied confidently.

"I know this may be hard, but this 'Thanos' guy isn't who he is right now, he's turned into some raging demon. Whatever he did in this state wasn't under his control, but don't let that stop you from beating him into a pulp! You'll have to fight will all of your might if you want to beat him!"

"This isn't my first rodeo with Dark Ki and corruption," Frost replied, blasting Thanos with another freezing spell before he could crush Max, giving Max the chance to retaliate. She grinned back at Kenam. "We can bring him back to his senses. I know we can."

"Right!" Kenam nodded, "Let's go!"

Frost would be sent back to the earth, completely exhausted and wasted, desperately trying to repair her broken blade by turning it into an blue-tinted ice blade. Trunks would follow and he would crash just a few feet away from her, gasping for air as his bare chest would be exposed, a heated fist imprinted onto it. He was out of his transformation, howling in pain, as he clutched a broken sword.

Hagen-Sama would be knocked to the side, but he quickly used a hand to stop himself from being sent back further. He had a swollen eye, and his clothes would be in ruins with burn marks all over his body. His eyes were focused on the gauntlet, which held the infinity stones even still, every attempt at removing the gauntlet or taking the stones was immediately met with resistance from the stones themselves. As if they're bound to Thanos' will, as if they're a lovesick lover completely enraptured by their partner without the ability to part from them even for a second!

Jax, a Fusion Dance of Jake and Max crashed into the ground before being split, they had pulled all the stops, going Super Saiyan Evolved Kaio-Ken x20, but it still wasn't enough to defeat the Corrupted Titan. Father and Son twitched on the ground, wincing in pain as the earth scorched them and burns on their body burned even more.

Ryker was on his back, he was in a different form, resembling Cooler's 5th form with being all muscular and tall, with the face mask; his eyes were half-open as he looked at the smoky sky. His Gold form and his 5th form deteriorated, and he was back in his base form, his knuckles bled rivers and his tar blood oozed from the Arcosians mouth. He raised a hand and he gave what energy he had left to Frost before passing out.

Kenam rolled across the earth and stopped himself in front of Frost as the Mad Titan knocked him over there, Fu stood next to Frost as well, still charging energy.

"Do you have enough energy yet?" Kenam asked.

Fu just shook his head. "No, I don't, not yet!"

Kenam swore under his breath before turning to Frost, "Frost, I'll go up and say it right now, but you have the potential to be the strongest in your universe, yes, even strong enough to go toe to toe with Thanos. Your Alicorn genes, your drive, and your magic alone gives you enough potential to surpass this... 'Star Wing' or this 'Shiva' you know. All that's missing... Is the inner Beast within you."

Frost stared at him before looking at her ice dragon form. "How can this not be considered..." she paused, realizing how she had made the dragon form look rather regal. "Okay, maybe I could get a little bit more beastly, but... I don't know, dragons already kinda have a bad rep where I come from..."

"You must let go of your calm and dignified Queenly personality, and embrace the cold and fierce beast within you!" Kenam rose to his feet and clenched his fists as he began to undergo a transformation, getting bigger as an orange aura surrounded him. "Let go of everything and become a BEAST!" He roared and grew past the size of the Corrupted Titan, his whole body turning orange and ripped before he charged off towards Dark Thanos with Hagen-Sama backing him up.

Frost gazed briefly down at her ice blade before sighing. Tossing it to the side, and ripping away her armor for good measure, she began focusing and trying to bring out the inner beast within her.

While Frost attempted to channel her inner beast, Hagen-Sama and Kenam clashed with the Corrupted Titan. Dark Thanos slammed his fist into Hagen-Sama's gut, making his spit out a glob of blood, but Kenam quickly intercepted before Dark Thanos could do more damage. Hagen-Sama held his stomach and began to charge his Ki as the two behemoths brawled, and with a roar, he became Kaio-Ken x100 and charged towards the Corrupted Titan.

Frost briefly looked up, but shook her head. "No, stop," she said. "Focus, you." Ice began to swirl around her as she tried to tap into her inner beast. "C'mon... get angry. Get primal! Get..."

BOOM! Her focus was broken and she saw Dark Thanos standing over Hagen-Sama, his chest scorched with the power of the Power Stone, he was charred in blackness and his muscles spazzes out after using that level of Kaio-Ken. And now, with no one else to help him, Kenam was by his lonesome up against Dark Thanos.

"Kenam!" She almost went in, before remembering she had tossed her sword and armor.

As if to drive the point home, Fu stuck hand out in front of her, "If you go charge in right now, then all of that focus you had would go COMPLETELY to waste!" He exclaimed, "I know it's hard, but please, focus!"

Frost gazed at Kenam, and narrowed her eyes, trying to use her anger and indignation to bring out the Beast. "Come on... get angrier! Get mean!"

Kenam was being thrashed by Dark Thanos, his top gi was completely gone and he was forced to being a punching bag. Although he tried to fight back, any attempt was all null and void as Dark Thanos completely walloped Kenam. With a fierce uppercut, he broke Kenam's neck and forced him up to the sky, but before he could go out of reach the Corrupted Titan grabbed his foot and slammed him onto the ground. Once wasn't enough as he did it over and over again, he then used his fists to crush his body before chucking him to the sky and aiming his gauntlet right up at him. Dark Thanos sent a volley of blasts from the Infinity Stone, the Namekian was being pelted with blast after blast, and the colors were lighting up the sky. Kenam didn't even have enough energy to scream in pain, eventually the blasts stopped, and the Time Patroller fell back down, his chest covered in cracks as a result from the blasts from the Infinity Stones. Thanos caught the orange behemoth with one hand and held Kenam over his head before letting out a fierce roar that shook the universe itself.

Frost saw Kenam, the one who believed her, the one who saw potential in her from the jump, a stranger she barely met who gave her his kindness, faith, and trust. The Namekian who went head long into danger, to protect her and give her enough time to go even further beyond... Was now limp in the Corrupted Titan's grasp.

Frost's gaze was almost... deadpan. :ajbemused: "That did it." She then exploded with the force of a blizzard. Even Dark Thanos had to take a step back as the more dignified and regal dragon form Frost had taken vanished, to be replaced with that of a much more feral and bestial ice dragon.

Jake's eyes opened wide as he saw Frost light up like the Fourth of July, he wore a small smirk as he saw her new transformation. The Corrupted Titan dropped Kenam onto the ground and looked at Beast Frost with a confused expression, confusion quickly turned back into animalistic rage as he got ready to attack.

Briefly, the two circled each other, like animals sizing each other up. The ice dragon snorted and hissed, the other fighters needing to move away before they caught frost bite, the air had turned so cold around her.

Then Dark Thanos and Beast Frost rushed each other, and Thanos' first punch was actually caught by the ice dragon, who forced his fist into the ground before biting Thanos and trying to rip his arm off.

Thanos managed to punch her off, but her teeth had actually carved into his flesh and drawn blood. Not enough to rip him apart, of course, but enough to make him bleed.

The dragon and corrupted titan continued to fight, every punch creating shockwaves of purple and blue. Beast Frost kept going for the Infinity Stones, like a magpie that wanted something shiny. And though they remained stuck to Thanos and provided a lot of his power, nothing he did seemed to be enough to throw Beast Frost away for good.

It seemed that the legends proclaiming dragons as just as powerful as titans or gods were not unfounded, as the ice dragon that had replaced Frost fought Thanos to a standstill, leaving him covered in cuts, scrapes and bruises. And while her own ice blue scales got cracked and some even shattered, she still stood her ground until...

"DONE!" Fu exclaimed as a wormhole opened behind him, or should I say, wormholes. Thanos (the good one), Star Wing, Blazy, Hit, Jackknife, Lucci, Luco, Grievous, Luke, Entity_303, Logan, Nappa, General Drake, (Displaced) Luffy, and Kodo had all been brought forth. Fu turned towards them with a weak smile, completely exhausted. "The rest... Is up... To... Y-you..." He then fell onto the floor.

Star and Drake gazed up at Frost's ice dragon form in awe... awe that was broken by Jackknife yelling, "NOT IMPRESSED! I CAN DO THAT TOO!"

"Luco?!" Luke stammered. "I killed you! How are you...?"

"You really wanna do this when we have a way bigger foe to fight?" Luco demanded. "Thanos likes me, and there is such a thing as alternate forms. Alright? So deal with it!"

Blaze agreed, stomping her foot and letting out a roar.

Logan sighed before cricking his neck and glancing at Kodo. "Shall we, Dad?"

"Better us than your grandma," Kodo replied, his pack link lighting up.

"Boys," Thanos began as his Boys got into their transformations, "Roll out." He said before getting into his own and shooting onwards to battle.

The army of OCs fell upon Dark Thanos, overwhelming him with attack after attack. Every time Dark Thanos tried to hit one guy, he'd be yanked back and attacked by someone else.

The fighters all pressed down on him, beating him into the ground, until with a mighty roar, Dark Thanos threw them all back.

Yet, even then, it was only enough to slow them down for a brief time. But that time was what Dark Thanos needed, as he held a hand aboxe his head. Creating an orb of pure destructive energy, every Infinity Stone, Ki, magic, EVERYTHING into the last attack. The orb grew to twice the size of the observable universe before condensing down into a small sphere, but large enough to dwarf a city.

Beast Frost drew in a massive breath, growing larger until she matched the size of the orb.

As Dark Thanos chucked the sphere, Beast Frost blasted the orb with her ice breath... and froze it. She froze the orb of pure destruction solid.

But that wasn't it for her. Oh, no; Frost then leaped up and shoved the orb right back down onto Dark Thanos.

As Dark Thanos was blasted with his own attack, Kodo, Logan, Star and everyone else did their best to hold the energy back and keep it focused on Dark Thanos.

It exhausted everyone, but they managed to keep the energy focused on Dark Thanos.

And when the dust clears, the Dark Thanos no longer had the Dark Ki. The Dark Ki was beaten completely out of him, and he lay there unmoving, his eyes closed.

He only said two words.

"Thank... You..." The Un-Dark Thanos faded into dust and floated away. His spirit was finally put to rest.

With the fight settled, the Beast inside Frost closed her eyes, and sat back, almost looking like it was meditating. As it did so, it shrunk back down to Frost's more anthro dragon form, and then further until Frost was in her alicorn form.

Upon reaching her alicorn form, Frost collapsed to the side, Star quickly catching her.

"You okay, kid?" Star asked.

"Ugh..." Frost mumbled, before twitching. "K-Kenam... w-where's Kenam?"

The battlefield was broken and shattered, and all that remained was our heroes... And one Namekian who lay on the ground unmoving.

Star winced. "Uh... which one is he?"

"The... Namekian," Frost mumbled. "He..." Her eyes fluttered open, and she saw Kenam lying on the ground unmoving. "Oh..."

Frost was so exhausted, she didn't even have enough in her to cry. All she could do was lower her head, as tears dripped down her face.

Thanos looked at Kenam in shame, he drifted his gaze away from the Namekian's body. All that was on his mind was how, how could a version of himself do this? Was it a past variant? A future? A present?! Thanos clenched his fists and looked down, "I... I'm sorry... Frost..."

"W-Wasn't you..." Frost said. "Was... another version. Always... can be evil... versions..." She winced. "Just... sorry I..."

"...W-What are you guys sorry for...?" Everyone turned to face Kenam who's eyes were open, his chest breathing, and his heart beating.

Frost gasped. "K-Kenam..." she tried to reach him, but collapsed. Star caught her.

"Easy, girl, easy," she said. "Let me help there." She tossed Frost onto her back and brought her over.

"KENAM!" The other Time Patrollers exclaimed, making the Namekian clutch his ears.

"Ow... I swear, while the beating from the Corrupted Titan wasn't enough to kill me. This would kill me if it was one more decibel higher." Kenam grumbled.

"I-I think I got one more senzu," Hagen-Sama said as he fumbled around in his pockets and tossing it over to Kenam who had his mouth open. The bean landed right into Kenam's mouth while he wasn't expecting it, which made him choke. The Namekian shot up to his feet and slammed his fist into his chest a few times to get it to go down.

"I swear, you guys are out to kill me!" Kenam exclaimed.

"I'll be out to kill someone..." Luke grumbled, only to groan as he realized Luco and Blaze had left already. "Damnit!"

"Ehehe, sorry!" Hagen-Sama said, scratching the back of his head with a nervous grin.

Kenam glanced at Frost's eyes before turning away, "Hmph, we should get back, this place is giving me bad vibes."

"Aye to that! Let's get out of here!" Grievous exclaimed.

Everyone was back at the Time Nest, right next to the Supreme Kai of Time's house, the Time Patrollers were all gathered, including one peculiar female Majin. Elder Kai, Supreme Kai, and Trunks stood in front of the denizens of the FiA (Friendhip is Awesomes) Universe with the Time Patrollers behind the Kais and Trunks.

"Well, I can't say this hasn't been fun," Trunks said, "Actually, I can, this was horrifying."

"Not for me!" Jake exclaimed, "I just found out that there are a bunch of strong fighters out there, and I just can't wait to fight 'em!" He slammed his fist into his palm as he stared at the FiA fighters.

"So long as it doesn't cause dimensional instability..." Luke started to say, but Star slapped him on the back.

"Come on, Luke, don't channel Aura all the time," she said. "Let your hair down, have some fun!" She grinned at the other fighters. "I wouldn't mind getting to know these guys too. And you know what they say; you don't really know someone until you fight them."

"Same here," Max grinned, "It's nice to know that the universe still has its fair share of fighters," he turned to Frost, "And heroes who have the courage to step up when the odds are against them."

The female Majin stretched her arms and gave Max and Jake a noogie, "You two bobble heads! Why wasn't I invited to this?!"

"Because you're my wife and I don't want you to get hurt!" Max exclaimed.

"To be fair, you were back-up in case we all died." Hagen-Sama added.

"I don't want to show up and see the corpses of my husband and son! I would want to diewith them, or for them!" The Majin said.

"Goozy, you're being overdramatic," Max crossed his arms.

"BUT YOU COULD HAVE DIE-HI-HIEDDD!" The female Majin - now known as Goozy - hugged her husband with tears, her arms stretching to wrap around his entire body. Muffling his screams.

Frost glanced worriedly at Star. She tried to back away, but Star caught her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Star asked, a mischievious grin on her face.

"I, uh..." Frost stammered before holding her head high. "Nowhere. After all, we stopped Dark Thanos and saved the timeline, didn't we? That makes us heroes."

"True," Star replied, waiting just long enough for Frost to grin hopefully before adding, "But you're still grounded."

"MOOOOMMMMM!!!" Frost wailed.

"I don't care if you're working for Chrono, Supreme Kai or Super-Duper Supreme Kai," Star shot back. "You let me know before you take on world-ending, dimension-destroying, super-evil psychopaths. Goozy's right, if you had died, I would've lost my mind!"

"I..." Frost paused. "Wait, you would have?"

"OF COURSE!" Star gave Frost a rib cracking hug. "You're my daughter, dummy! Of course, I'd lose my mind if something happened to you."

"What's left of your mind," Kodo mumbled with a grin.

"Shut up, Kodo!" Star shot back.

Hagen-Sama gave them a thumbs up, "Man, I'm really glad to have you guys as our allies, lo and behold we EVER have you as our enemy... Or betray us. Please don't do that, I already had to deal with Prometheus, I don't wanna do that again." He scratched the back of his head with nervous laughter.

"Ain't gonna happen," Star replied. "Worst case scenario, you meet an evil version of us, in which case you can just call us to set things straight." Her eyes flashed. "No evil version is ruining my rep again. No one!"

"Damn straight," Kodo said. "The path of villainy is behind me and it's staying behind me."

Ryker walked up to the denizens of FiA, "I look forward to working alongside you again, and I do wish that just because my name is shared with some villain, it doesn't tarnish what friendship we could have." He said, as he stretched a hand out to shake to at least one of them.

Star was already heading forward, though she quickly noticed that with her still hugging Frost, she kinda had her hands full.

Kodo, however, took her place and shook Ryker's hand. "As long as you don't try to murder billions," Kodo replied, "We're good."

Kenam had been noticeably silent, more than usual. Eventually, he broke the silence, "I'm proud of you, kid." Is all he said to Frost.

Frost managed a grin... before grimacing at Star. "Mom, can you seriously let go so I can accept his declaration of pride with some dignity!?" she whined.

"I am not letting you go until we get back home!" Star replied defiantly.

"I LOOK SILLY LIKE THIS!" Frost whined.

"I BREATH SILLY!" Star shot back.

"Well!" Supreme Kai of Time clapped her hands together, "I'm sorry we couldn't have a big feast in celebration, but I'm sure we can do it next time!"

Trunks nodded, "Yes, that would be appropriate for a next time. Oh, and..." He gave the FiA residents a smirk, "...Consider yourselves all honorary members of the Time Patrol! Glad to have you here."

"MOM, I'M AN HONORARY TIME PATROLLER; LET ME ACCEPT IT WITH DIGNITY!" Frost pleaded.

"NEVER!" Star replied. "Also, yay on being a Time Patroller!"

"YAY!" Nappa exclaimed, raising his hands to the sky with an ear to ear grin.

Elder Kai was about to say something, but Supreme Kai swiftly cut him off, "Well, anyway! Here's your exit!" She conjured a portal behind the heroes back to their universe. "Safe travels!"

Before Frost could leave, Kenam stepped forth, and pointed his index finger and his middle finger at her, "Clothes beam!" A beam was fired at her that gave her a gi that resembled Kenam's but had 'BEAST' in Kanji on the back of it. "Frost, never forget that the Beauty is not complete without the Beast."

Frost giggled, turning red, as Star had still not let go of her.

"Truly, a match made in Heaven," Star agreed. "Or whatever afterlife you believe in. Y'know, you do you. I do me. And we won't do each other. Probably." Star giggled. "Markiplier makes the best poems."

And like that, the residents of the FiA Universe went through the portal, and went back to their home universe.

"YOU TWO ARE SO GONNA GET IT!" Goozy barked, grabbing Max and Jake by the ear.

"OW! OW! OW!" They exclaimed, making the Time Patrol all collectively laugh in amusement.

And that's the end of that! How did ya like it?

This was fun. :pinkiehappy:

Sorry if I kinda scraped on the big battle between Dark Thanos and Good Thanos and his Boys. I'm not that good with all the big drawn out anime battles. :twilightsheepish:

Still, it was awesome to let Frost get some development there. And now I've got a chance to bring Luco back (I killed him off as part of a collab with Auramastermg, but this'll be an interesting and fun way to get him back)

Awesome work. Thanks for sharing. 👍

Frost grimaced before going into Super Ice Dragon mode, switching from a human to a dragon:

Wait, Frost Bite has a human form? Sorry, I'm mostly used to her unicorn form.:twilightsheepish:

JNKing
Group Admin

:twilightoops: Oops, typo.

Just fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out. 👍

"Oh my Kai, that's amazing!" Jake said in awe, but the rest were simply focused. "What an elegant form, it looks like you're aboutta sing me a song!"

"As long as you can get me!" Fu said as he began charging his Ki, Kenam nodded then turned over to Frost... only to find she had charged in with the others.

"Oh, er, I forgot..." Kenam grumbled to himself.

Sorry if I kinda scraped on the big battle between Dark Thanos and Good Thanos and his Boys. I'm not that good with all the big drawn out anime battles. :twilightsheepish:

It's all good as gold, we all have our strengths and weaknesses.

And now I've got a chance to bring Luco back (I killed him off as part of a collab with Auramastermg, but this'll be an interesting and fun way to get him back)

Oh boy, I feel like Thanos is gonna really get it for taking part in his revival.

Awesome work. Thanks for sharing. 👍

Always glad to share. :)

JNKing
Group Admin

"Oh my Kai, that's amazing!" Jake said in awe, but the rest were simply focused. "What an elegant form, it looks like you're aboutta sing me a song!"

Frost spun her sword with a grin. "If you count battle cries as songs, sure."

It's all good as gold, we all have our strengths and weaknesses.

Thanks for understanding. :twilightsmile:

Oh boy, I feel like Thanos is gonna really get it for taking part in his revival.

We'll see. 👍

Always glad to share. :)

Same. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7