Friendship Is Awesomes 294 members · 14,146 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

WWE wrestlers have their own entrance theme when they are making their entrance like John Cena, The Rock, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, Edge etc.

Remember, this is hypothetical question.

JNKing
Group Admin

Shiva - The Sun Rises from Okami

Luke - Feel Invincible by Skillet (Traditional Japanese Version by Hyuman and Eustrik)

Celine - Tiger Warrior from Killer Instinct 2013

Kodo - Herald of Gargos from Killer Instinct 2013

Logan - Bring it by Trapt

Red - Lone Digger by Caravan Palace

Darius - Angel with a Shotgun by Nightcore

Myst - Touch Me and I'll Break Your Face from Killer Instinct by Mick Gordon

Jazz - Waka's Fighting Theme from Okami

Liz - Born to Run by American Authors

Star Wing - Hand Clap by Produce 48

Blue Moon - Angel of Darkness by Alex C and Yasmin K

Frost Bite - The Prelude Fight Score from Prince of Persia: Sands of Time OST

Fox Hound - Get Dunked by Falcon Shield

Cat Catcher - Roundtable Rival by Lindsey Stirling

Antenna - For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert

Winter Herald - Killer in the Mirror by Set it Off

Ricochet - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by Nightcore

Jackknife - Tianhou's Theme from Them's Fighting Herds

Swift - Falling Towards the Sky by Lamar Hill and Casey Williams

Phoenix - The Phoenix by Fall Out Boys

Blaze - Light Em Up by Fall Out Boys

Luco - The Greatest Show Unearthed by Creature Feature

Diamondback - Glitter and Gold by Barns Courtney

Wildvine - Hinnamatoom by Mick Gordon

Bang Fifigara - Macho Man by the Village People

Danielle Dolores Dixon - Confident by Demi Lovato

Allison ‘Tex’ Churchill - Bang Bang by K'naan and Adam Levine

Smith - One of a Kind by Breaking Point

Nick Connors - Gangsta's Paradise by Collio

General Drake - The Only One They Fear is You from Doom Eternal

Brock - X Gon Give it to Ya by DMX

Riverstone - Back to Rise by Omega Sparx and Mick Gordon

Avispa - Private Investigator by Graham de Wilde

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Very interesting choice for your OCs' entrance theme. I imagine Drake's theme would cause any opponent who talk smack on the mic to have "OH CRAP!" expression similar to how others react when they heard Brock Lesnar's theme.

Celine and Kodo are nice contrast to each other and Celine's theme is more peaceful while Kodo's theme is more darker.

The biggest surprise is Connors' theme cause I didn't expect him to be into gangsta rap song. (Through, I imagine his titantron have Connors speaking while Gangsta's Paradise playing)

As for my OC's theme? Well…

Kyan- Legends Never Die

Eki- Insane

Argo- Armor-Clad Faith

Felix Phoenix- Find Your One Way

Bob Wallstreet- For The Love of Money

Green Hawk- Warrior Inside

Thunder Queen- Thunder

Borgman- I Am Machine

Dark Mark- Eat The Rich

Speed Demon Kid- Runnin

Insect Girl- Between Angels and Insects

Grandmaster Kazuya- To Glory

General Reinhardt Rasputin- Soviet March

Red Star Jin- Rebirthing

Rei- Hello

Dr. Madame Lynn- Crazy = Genius

Raziel- Monster

Ryder- What's Up Danger

Rash- Nightmare

Scarlet- Mermaid

Rover Danger- Superstar

Elektra- The Storm

Axel- Back in Time

Jett- Shoot To Thrill

Reign- Sweet Dreams

Raya- Goddess of the Mountain

Azazel- Alpha Dog

Cyrus- Snakes

Everest- Can't Hold Us

Layla- Make Me Wanna Die

Freya- Magic

Slade- Warrior

JNKing
Group Admin

Very interesting choice for your OCs' entrance theme.

Thanks. :pinkiehappy:

I imagine Drake's theme would cause any opponent who talk smack on the mic to have "OH CRAP!" expression similar to how others react when they heard Brock Lesnar's theme.

Oh yeah. It'd be worse because Drake wouldn't come out through the entrance. He'd sneak out from the crowd and ambush his opponents from the back, catching them off guard and pretty brutally beating them down.

Celine and Kodo are nice contrast to each other and Celine's theme is more peaceful while Kodo's theme is more darker.

Exactly; the two are often seen as the angel (Celine) and devil (Kodo) of the wolves, and I loved how both variations of Jago's theme reflected that.

The biggest surprise is Connors' theme cause I didn't expect him to be into gangsta rap song. (Through, I imagine his titantron have Connors speaking while Gangsta's Paradise playing)

Indeed. Connors has some interesting tastes. And you are right in that Connors would be speaking while Gangsta's Paradise was playing, adding to the badass factor he's giving off)

In regards to your OCs songs, I love how 'Insane' is Eki's. I almost considered 'Insane' for Luco, but it didn't match up with his lack of interest in killing. Eki's definitely a better fit for that song.

Green Hawk's theme is pure badassery. I've always loved that song, and I think it fits him very well.

I remember Dark Mark using his theme song to beat up all those guys who were going after O'Brian, so it definitely fits him here.

'Runnin' is an awesome fit for Speed; epic, with a hint of sadness to it. Just like Speed.

'To Glory' is such an epic song, and I can totally see Kazuya going up against corrupt government agents and kicking their asses to this song.

Interesting how Raziel has 'Monster,' by Skillet, though I imagine that's due to accepting himself as a monster and thinking no one loves him, leading to him using Chimera to lash out against the world.

Jett's made me laugh; 'Shoot to Thrill' is perfect for her, though it also made me think of her and Iron Man teaming up, since Iron Man also liked to use songs like Shoot to Thrill to make an entrance.

Very interesting choice with Reign. Makes me think of this video made by Sam Fennah.

Though I imagine Reign and Helgan (the snake-cat lady in the video) are still different in their own ways)

I've always loved 'Cant Hold Us' by Ryan Lewis, and I can totally see that being Everest's theme song.

And 'Warrior' is another favorite of mine that definitely matches up with Slade and his ruthless nature.

Though it does make me wish I had given Myst or one of the wolves Disturbed's song 'The Wolf.' I feel it would've fit either Myst or a pissed off Shiva.

Thanks for sharing. :pinkiehappy:

Fucang Long: Dragon Force
Bluu: Dragon Soul
Astral Flare: Raise your flag.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Always happy to share. :twilightsmile:

Elio: March of the Dragon (Aka Dragon Flute from Power Ranger)

Spark: Rise Up your Flag (From Kamen Rider Gaim)

Galestorm: Never Surrender (Kamen Rider Gaim)

JNKing
Group Admin

Hey again,

So, I wanted to offer an alternative theme song for Jackknife.

Keep an eye on the One-Winged Angel Form Post. I'll post my reasoning for this new theme song there.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Here's 3 theme songs for Nivens, Cher and Arthur

Nivens- White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane

Cher- Vogue by Madonna

Arthur- Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez

Cher pick the song cause he want to subvert everyone's idea about Cheshire Cat by showing his pansexual side. So when he made his entrance, he is accompanied by hot guys and hot girls as they dance with him.

Think like The Godfather when he make his entrance.

Oh, unlike Nivens and Arthur, Cher wear more feminine clothes as a way to troll his opponents and embracing his pansexual side with pride.

Your thoughts on their themes?

JNKing
Group Admin

I like these themes. Especially Cher's, as the idea of him dancing in with a harem while wearing feminine clothes just makes for an absolute banger of an entrance.

Let it never be said that Cher doesn't have style.

And the others are spot on with how Nivens is a White Rabbit and Arthur is a reference to the Mad Hatter.

Very nice. Thanks for sharing. 👍

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

JNKing
Group Admin

Got a new OC in the works. Don’t want to reveal too much about them, but I do want to reveal what their entrance theme would be: Trapped, by Sierra

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

A great choice for this new OC.

I can't wait for this OC to appear (either before or after Morgana Arc)

Thank you for sharing it. :twilightsmile:

JNKing
Group Admin

I can't wait for this OC to appear (either before or after Morgana Arc)

They're appearing at the climax of the Morgana Arc. And I imagine they're going to make quite the impact.

JNKing
Group Admin

One more for another OC that will be appearing hopefully around the beginning of December... along with a tribute to one of his inspirations.

PS: He's inspired by Tyrion, not Bronn. :raritywink:

Though I imagine he'll find a friend in the more Bronn-like Tex.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Sound like this new OC is going to be a charming fella.

Since Star issued a challenge at the beginning of November and because that challenge is about to end on next week, Kyan and a special guest are going to issued a challenge at the end of November and you will find out soon.

JNKing
Group Admin

Sound like this new OC is going to be a charming fella.

He'll certainly try. :raritywink:

Since Star issued a challenge at the beginning of November and because that challenge is about to end on next week, Kyan and a special guest are going to issued a challenge at the end of November and you will find out soon.

:raritystarry: I look forward to that.

Always happy to. :pinkiehappy:

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

While I am currently working on 3 new OCs, I got a theme song for Speed's uncle and this song summed up this OC.

Also, his titantron video would shows a lot of police brutality and their corruption to shows how much he views police as the oppressors and villains while the song "F the police" playing this montage

(Warning: this video is disturbing)

Your thought?

JNKing
Group Admin

Given what you've mentioned about Speed's uncle, this definitely fits with his character theme and motivation.

I'm definitely seeing him as one of Fox's biggest rivals, and it's going to be fun seeing them interact with each other.

Well done. :raritystarry:👍

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

I'm definitely seeing him as one of Fox's biggest rivals, and it's going to be fun seeing them interact with each other.

Yup, I imagine Fox get annoyed when Speed's uncle using this song to explains his intense dislike toward police.

Well done. :raritystarry:👍

JNKing
Group Admin

Thought of a theme song for Avispon:

'Favorite Fearless Hero' by Antonio Banderas and Heitor Pereira:

This is his favorite song, and I can easily see it as his theme song.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Great choice.

Yeah, I could see him enjoying that song, after all, Puss in Boots is his hero.

Thank you for sharing. :pinkiehappy:

JNKing
Group Admin

JNKing
Group Admin

Replaced Shiva's previous theme song with this masterpiece: The Sun Rises from Okami.

What do you think?

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Fitting theme for her since not only it's symbolize her similarities with Okami but to show she's a reluctant warrior who hates fighting but she must fight to protect her loved one.

Thank you for sharing. :pinkiehappy:

JNKing
Group Admin

JNKing
Group Admin

Had one for Avispa: 'Private Investigator' by Graham de Wilde.

Since Avispa herself wants to be a noir style detective, I feel the smooth jazz and low saxophone really feel like something out of a noir soundtrack.

I can personally see Avispa in a trench coat and hat, walking down a rainy street on her way to solve a case with this music playing in the background.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Very fitting theme for her... that jazz music always remind me of those old school noir movies from 1940s.

It would be even more perfect if the camera change to Black and White during her entrance as it give noir sense before changing back to the color once she finished her entrance.

Thank for sharing with me. :pinkiehappy:

JNKing
Group Admin

It would be even more perfect if the camera change to Black and White during her entrance as it give noir sense before changing back to the color once she finished her entrance.

That would be so awesome. :raritystarry:

Thank for sharing with me. :pinkiehappy:

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

I got theme song for Wade: "My Hero" by Foo Fighters.

I pick this song cause I feel it summed up Wade's thought on Rash and Scarlet and how much he considered his parents as his heroes.

It's a heartwarming song and its fits Wade's character well.

Your thought?

JNKing
Group Admin

I like this. It's got a good beat to it, and like you said, it definitely sums up Wade's thoughts on how he considers his parents heroes, and it can even be interpreted as how people will see him when he becomes a hero.

Very nice. Thank you for sharing. :twilightsmile:

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Always happy to share. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33