Friendship Is Awesomes 294 members · 14,173 stories
Comments ( 304 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 304
JNKing
Group Admin

That's neat. I personally like British/English and Irish/Scottish accents.

Same. :twilightsmile:

Also, I've been planning a bit of a prequel to your upcoming reunion post. It'll take place a few days or less before the reunion, and it will set up the β€œtrial by fire” that Torrent suggested. Not sure when I will post it, but there's something I need to draw first.

Cool; I look forward to reading it.

And one more thing: I just saw the latest Pokemon Presents, and the new Scarlet and Violet trailer got me really pumped. Not just to buy and play it, though... Remember when Torrent, Star Wing, and Cosmic Crest went on an adventure in an unnamed Pokemon region? Well, I may be biting off more than I can chew, but now I want to make a collaboration story with you about said adventure! Luckily, the games don't come out until November, so we have plenty of time if you're interested.

:applejackunsure: Hm... well, I am interested, but a lot's going to be happening for me in November, so it'll be hard for me to find time to write. If you're willing to be patient and roll with my schedule, I'd love to try and see what we could create.

Thanks for including me. :twilightsmile: πŸ‘

Hm... well, I am interested, but a lot's going to be happening for me in November, so it'll be hard for me to find time to write. If you're willing to be patient and roll with my schedule, I'd love to try and see what we could create.

No worries. I have a busy schedule around November too, so most likely I won't start the collab until December or later. Oh, and to clarify, the main reason why I wanted to do this was because I just wanted to know Star's reactions to things such as the ability to ride the Legendaries around the region and to make Pokemon shine like gems via the Terastal phenomenon.

JNKing
Group Admin

Oh, and to clarify, the main reason why I wanted to do this was because I just wanted to know Star's reactions to things such as the ability to ride the Legendaries around the region and to make Pokemon shine like gems via the Terastal phenomenon.

I can see why; she wouldn't quite understand riding Legendaries, since she herself can fly, but she would enjoy getting to make Pokemon shine like gems.

She may not understand riding Legendaries... but she will understand humans riding Legendaries (you'll see what I mean when we get there). And speaking of humans, my plans are for Torrent and Star to join the academies in the region disguised as humans so that people wouldn't try to catch them, mistaking them for rare Pokemon (well, Torrent is a Pokemon, but you get the point). They'll only reveal their real forms in tough battles as a trump card ("You thought that was it? There's still one more Pokemon you gotta beat if you want to win... ME!"), or when nobody is around to witness them.

Oh, and just in case canon ponies are needed for this story to be approved, Izzy Moonbow will be there too for reasons.

JNKing
Group Admin

my plans are for Torrent and Star to join the academies in the region disguised as humans so that people wouldn't try to catch them, mistaking them for rare Pokemon (well, Torrent is a Pokemon, but you get the point).

That's perfect; Star Wing actually does have a human form that she used for a few adventures into human populated worlds. While in human form, she went under the alias Winifred Nyxeris. Though she will definitely enjoy surprising others with her dragon form as a trump card. :rainbowlaugh:

Oh, and just in case canon ponies are needed for this story to be approved, Izzy Moonbow will be there too for reasons.

:raritystarry: That would be awesome; I was curious how Star would get along with Izzy, since Izzy's got a lot of Pinkie Pie's energy.

Star Wing actually does have a human form that she used for a few adventures into human populated worlds

I've heard you mentioning her having a human form in What If posts, but I never got the name, so thanks for that. However, do you have a description or something I could go off of? I don't want to get details of her human form wrong.

That would be awesome; I was curious how Star would get along with Izzy, since Izzy's got a lot of Pinkie Pie's energy.

Only problem is... I don't have Netflix, so I haven't seen any G5 material to get a grasp for Izzy's character. All I can go off of is her wiki page on the MLP Wiki.:twilightsheepish:

JNKing
Group Admin

do you have a description or something I could go off of? I don't want to get details of her human form wrong.

Sure... not sure if you need this, but she's 6 feet, 9 inches tall in this form, with very dark skin that very closely resembles her black coat. Her hair is the same as her mane - cut short and ruffled to look like she was flying, eyes are still the same - though round pupiled instead of slitted - and her 'spots' are replaced with splashes of freckles across her face and shoulders.

She also wears very little clothing, usually sporting a green or light pink shoulder less crop top/bikini top that will show a lot of skin and also showing that she tattooed her wings onto her back in bright white ink.

As for how the wings look on her back, they look like this (note; they are scaled instead of feathered, but the placement is the same)

If she has to transform into her dragon form, her tattoos glowing are a good sign that she's about to go full dragon, as they will usually extend out from her body and then flap, producing a burst of fiery energy that completes the transformation.

As for her lower half, she usually wears a pair of blue short-short jeans and a pair of tan sandals. She does not like wearing clothing, and it shows with her very revealing wardrobe.

And - again, not sure if you need to know this - she has very small breasts; a-cup, specifically, and is on the thin side.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about her form.

All I can go off of is her wiki page on the MLP Wiki.

True, but it's also technically our interpretation of her. So, as long as we don't make her act too out of character - that is, don't make her chronically depressed or stoic or angry all the time - we should be okay.

Thanks, now I've got a good visualization of her human form. But are her freckles lighter than her skin, like her spots in her alicorn form?

JNKing
Group Admin

are her freckles lighter than her skin, like her spots in her alicorn form?

Yes, they are. In fact, just like how her dark skin looks a lot like her black coat, her freckles are strikingly similar to her starry spots, even being the same shade of brilliant white, which will probably make others notice her even more, since freckles are normally supposed to be darker, but hers are lighter than her skin.

Alright, that should be all I need to know. Thanks again.

JNKing
Group Admin

Always happy to share. :pinkiehappy:

I'm not very good when it comes to voice actors. I stopped thinking about it when my mom said: "walang kwenta yan."

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Here's what Slade's voice sound like and his actor is The Russian ComicBook Geek

Your thought?

JNKing
Group Admin

I like it; very smooth and confident; the type of voice for a guy who knows what to do and is going to do it regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Very nice choice. :pinkiehappy: πŸ‘

Thanks for sharing.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Always happy to share. :twilightsmile:

Summer Blaze: I could see her begin voice by Vasthy Mompoint who voice one of my favorite black female character, Layla/Aisha, since I want to have a voice actor that show that Summer Blaze is a strong and independent woman that need no man

Elio: Since I want Elio to have a young voice since for my Sun Dragon OCs. Their voice may take longer to mature than their body, like if one Sun dragon is around 18-20 (Or in dragon years around 100 years old) they would still have a young voice, so what I have in mind for Elio voice actor is Nylan Parthipan who voice Al from Paw Patrol

But when Elio get older, he would be voice by Abraham Rodriguez, who play Nate from Power Ranger since I want to have Elio have that young yet smart voice

JNKing
Group Admin

Nice choices.

Thank you for sharing. :twilightsmile: πŸ‘

Welcome and what is funny that I just thought of and maybe I should make a running gag out of is that many people and creatures mistake Elio as a really young dragon do to his voice and some may worried that Elio friends/Ohana, may putting him in danger since he so young, but Sunrise (Who, I say, is the closest to Elio) has to make a clean that Elio is more matures, skill and much older then they are and if they are worry about it. Then has to talk with his claws

JNKing
Group Admin

Kinda like that scene from Spiderman Homecoming, where the guy mistook Spiderman's voice for a girl?

:rainbowlaugh: I really like that scene.

Something like that and I agree. I love this scene

Future Jacey Percival: Eric Vale (Future Trunks) - DragonBall Super.

Gladius Knight: Dante Bosco (Zuko) - Avatar the Last Airbender.

Gallant Knight: Jacques Schnee (Jason Douglas) - RWBY

Orion Reaper: Billy Kametz (Naofumi Iwatani) - Rising of the Shield Hero

Fenrir: David Sobolov (Kaido) - One Piece

JNKing
Group Admin

Nice voices for your OCs. πŸ‘

Thanks for sharing. :twilightsmile:

Actually, I thought of a better voice actor for Helix: Harrison Ford (Han Solo, Star Wars original trilogy).

JNKing
Group Admin

You can never go wrong with Harrison Ford, it's true. :pinkiehappy:

Thanks for sharing. πŸ‘

Sorry I keep changing who Helix will have as a voice actor, but I completely forgot about the one I definitely no doubt want him to have because the series the actor appeared in stopped airing on the channel I usually watch it on...

The one and only James Spader.

JNKing
Group Admin

:raritystarry: Oh, my gosh YES! James Spader is the King of Actors.

I always wanted him to voice my character Nick Connors as well. So that would be kinda funny if Connors and Helix ever interacted, since it would essentially be James Spader talking to himself.

And don't worry about changing voice actors; I originally thought Adam Driver would do well as Kodo, but nowadays, I feel that Dante Bosco would be a better voice for my conflicted doggo OC.

Thank you for sharing. :twilightsmile:

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Here's a voice actor for Nivens, Cher and Arthur: Steve Blum

* Nivens- Darcia- Wolf's Rain (28:20-28:42)

* Cher- Leeron Littner- Gurren Lagann (1:17:26-1:17:52)

* Arthur- Orochimaru- Naruto (1:01:21-1:01:45)

I pick him cause I wanted a voice actor that can do different type of voice and Steve Blum is your guy.

Your thought?

JNKing
Group Admin

Awesome choice. Steve Blum is an awesome voice actor and I love how you got roles by him that were all varied and unique, showing off his talent.

Excellent work. :raritystarry:

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Always happy to share. :pinkiehappy:

Got another voice actor change: Leroy will instead have the voice of Young Asriel Dreemurr from the Undertale Cinematic Dub. I would have just linked to the first episode to have a good sample of his voice, which takes place in the True Lab, but I chose the full dub because it's awesome.

JNKing
Group Admin

I chose the full dub because it's awesome.

No kidding. This was an awesome choice. :raritystarry:

Thanks for sharing. :pinkiehappy: πŸ‘

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

My choice for Everest's voice actor is Dave Bautista (Drax- Guardians of the Galaxy movies)

Everytime I read Everest's lines, I always think of Dave Bautista's Drax. :rainbowlaugh:

JNKing
Group Admin

Drax is such a perfect choice for Everest. Now that you mention it, I can hear his lines with Bautista's voice.

Also, I was thinking of changing Swift's voice actor from James Patrick Stuart to Justin Roiland; specifically the voice of Morty from Rick and Morty.

Not sure if it works or not, though. :applejackunsure: What do you think? Would it be kinda funny to hear Swift talking with Morty's voice?

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Absolutely hilarious. :rainbowlaugh:

He would make a perfect Morty but the question is who would make a perfect Rick?

Anyway, happy to share. :twilightsmile:

JNKing
Group Admin

He would make a perfect Morty but the question is who would make a perfect Rick?

Good question; I got a couple of cynics in my group (Logan, Myst, Phoenix, Riverstone), but I'm not sure any of them match quite up to Rick in intelligence or skill. I'll need to think on it.

Anyway, happy to share. :twilightsmile:

Same. :pinkiehappy: πŸ‘

JNKing
Group Admin

Update: For Ubel Typhon, I originally wanted to use Takahata101's voice for Imperfect Cell in Dragon Ball Z Abridged.

However, I also feel that Paranoid DJ's performance as Valentino in his music 'Get Hooked' is awesome as well.

So, I was curious what you thought; which voice do you think is better for what is easily my most evil villain OC?

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Paranoid DJ's performance as Valentino sound like a creepy pedophile and I imagine Ubel sound like him and him in this voice would creep up our OCs.

Thank you for sharing it. :pinkiehappy:

JNKing
Group Admin

I agree, Paranoid DJ as Valentino definitely sounds creepier. That voice is perfect for getting growled in someone's ear.

Thanks for your feedback. :twilightsmile: πŸ‘

For my new OC, Coral, Dragon of the Ocean Stars, she is voice by Sofia Carson. Since Sofia is a singer and I want Coral to be a singer in her free time. I think Sofia is a good voice actor for Coral

JNKing
Group Admin

With a voice like Sofia Carson, Coral will be an excellent singer. :scootangel:

Thank you for sharing. πŸ‘

That and I also thought of a funny running gag for Coral and that is her scream

:rainbowlaugh: Every time my OCs hear Coral scream for the first time, they couldn't help but laugh and say "That the cutest scream I ever heard", which cause Coral to attack, gentle punch for some, those who call her scream cute since to Coral. It embarrassing

JNKing
Group Admin

Well, she won't have to worry about my OCs finding her scream cute; they usually worry more about why she'd be screaming.

Don't worry, Coral only scream when something surprises her.

JNKing
Group Admin

Good to know. πŸ‘

Found a possible alternative voice actor for Splash Hoof: Zach Aguilar, the voice of Tanjiro Kamado in the English dub of Demon Slayer.

JNKing
Group Admin

That would be interesting; hearing Tanjiro's voice for Splash Hoof. But yeah, I could see that working.

Thanks for sharing. :twilightsmile: πŸ‘

Yeah, I was thinking that Marth sounded a little too... proper, I suppose, for Splash Hoof, and I wanted the voice of someone who was more of a teenager but still took their job seriously when they needed to.

Happy to share.:twilightsmile:

Charm the Blank Flank voiced by: Julie Brown who played Minerva Mink.

JNKing
Group Admin

Good choice for a seductress.

For Stormblazer and Coastal voice actor. It has to be Samantha Bielanski who, voice Jazz in mlp ,For Coastal and Jonathan Tan, who voice Rocky in mlp, for Stormblazer.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 304