Sunset's Isekai 262 members · 42 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Pennington Inkwell
Group Contributor

We all know Sunset has a lot of "off-screen" adventures, which is prime real estate for fanfiction authors and readers. Are there any fics/shows/etc where it's fun to imagine she might have been working just out of sight?

For example: Eakin's Hard Reset is one of my favorite fics of all time, and I can't help but smile when I imagine a very bedraggled-looking Twilight leaning her trusty baseball bat against the bar and having a drink between loops to keep herself sane.

I don't know if there's been a crossover with Saphroneth's Time Loops, but I want to see it happen.

I want to know about her time meeting Ranma Saotome.

I want to see her adventures on Krynn myself. Enjoyed the fact she was in that universe pre-cataclysm past.

I can't imagine she'd be all that impressed with Krynn's deities. As several of my friends have pointed out many times, they were total jerks about their situation. There were many other ways they could have dealt with a single, self-entitled, power-mad despot with dreams of godhood. Instead, they dropped a mountain on him, killing tens of thousands of total innocents, and completely destroying a continent. Massively reckless and irresponsible. I could easily see Sunset in a very passionate argument with the old man in the mousy outfit about how his plans to deal with the Kingpriest border on unforgiveable genocide.

I wonder how she'd handle being in Mighty Morphing Power Rangers...

What if her door appeared inside SAO? (Sword Art Online)

In the latest chapter, it says that Sunset was a cat at one point. I like to imagine that she visited Warrior Cats, but what she’d serve to them is anyone’s guess. Also, she was a Smurf.

Wanderer D
Group Admin

7361708 Sunny turned into a cat to attend Haru's Wedding with Baron from "The Cat Returns", mentioned in "Runaway Cat"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9