A Most Delightful Ponidox 131 members · 104 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
FanOfMostEverything
Group Admin

The least delightful part of the Most Delightful Ponidox contest looms. Don't forget to add your submission(s) to the Contest Entries folder if you haven't already. If your story's stuck in the moderation queue as we approach the end of the weekend, leave a comment on this thread with a screencap of your pending publication.

And I still have not finished that short I was planning to throw in the Other Ponidoxes folder. So much for 'sometime next week', here's hoping that I manage to at least get my Nightmare Night stories done on time.

I do wonder if we'll see an avalanche of last minute publications. I'm not sure if I want it to happen or not. I'm mostly all caught up with what's out so far, only missing one story (assuming someone else isn't also already publishing but holding off on adding theirs to the group until it's complete).

*Edit: and of course, I now see there's a new one out that hasn't been added to the group yet. If it's not in here when I wake up tomorrow I'll add it myself. This does make me worried that someone out there wrote an entry that never got added on here.

Oh well. Good luck to anyone else who plans to enter the contest and still hasn't put out a story.

Nuts, I'm so close, but I suspect I won't make it.

I'm super close as well! I still need to finish the final scene (and first put my kids to bed...) My wife gave the 80%-finished thing a read last night and enjoyed it, so I'm definitely committed to getting the story uploaded by the deadline! It won't have had as much bake time as I'd like, but something will be there.

Edit: I got there! Uploaded at literally one minute to midnight. Well, at least I can't cut it closer than that in future!

I do wonder if we'll see an avalanche of last minute publications.

Ten in the last 24h, sixteen in the last 48h. (That includes two multi-parts that finished in that time frame.) So almost half of the entries in the last two days.

I saw. And here I joked I'd wake up with 100k words to read this morning. Turns out I was entirely correct. And I'd managed to catch up with everything yesterday, too.

I'm highly amused by the amount of Derpy present in this contest. It's like these authors think she's someone's favourite pony or something... :raritywink:

FanOfMostEverything
Group Admin

How bizarre. I can only guess what gave them that impression.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8