Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Teen Titans

New Teen Titans

Teen Titans Go

Choose.

But personally, I miss the classic version from Cartoon Network’s heydays.

New Teen Titans’s shorts were alright. They may be more lighthearted and cartoony than the original, but the appeal was still there.

As for Teen Titans Go…we’ve already expressed our thoughts on it. And it’s still alive…since 2013. Wow…

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Titan’s Biggest Fan (no really…there’s a real-life fan of the titans, who wished to be made a character on the show)

Yeah…I don’t get the joke about “Robin being made the butt of all jokes” either.

If you’re gonna make someone the butt of all jokes, at least make it someone more deserving…like Blueblood!

Blueblood: “I’M STILL STUCK IN A CHIMNEY!””

(1:38)
Starfire: “THE ZERO?!”

Bug Mac: “Eeyup.”

(4:32)

Well…I can’t say that I’m a fan of the new Teen Titans Go.

But for Wally T, in real-life, to stick out for his heroes, particularly Raven, through the end. That’s definitely something to commend about.

And at least the show did grant his wish to be a voice actor.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

(0:53)

The correct answer.

Yes I too miss the older version, until someone decided DC cartoons are better off as comedy with toilet humor

First one, obviously. Whoever made the decision to let that horrible Teen Titans Go! show last as long as it did needs, or rather deserves, to be fired.

Don't tell nobody, but I think TTG! is over-hated. To me, it's like an adult cartoon that people of all ages would enjoy! Not to mention that the 2003 series is all action and whatnot. And let's face it, binge-watching something with nothing but action and minimal humor would be so BORING! Those are my thoughts anyway.

Plus, TTG! is doing something that TT03 was NEVER able to do. Creating a unique and exciting DC universe where heroes can be silly and look good doing it. It would be so cool if they greenlit a Doom Patrol spin-off with Cree Summer as Elasti-Girl. If James Gunn decided to include TTG! in his "Elseworlds" thingy, I'm sure that there will be BIG plans for this universe.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Agree to disagree.

The problem with TTG is that it has nothing that makes it stand out amongst its competition, and that competition includes shows that are definitely more timeless and enjoyable instead of being exactly like everything else it was going up against, like TTG.

I would rather watch The Amazing World of Gumball than Teen Titans Go: it was produced by the same network but the former has more eye-catching enjoyable creativity than the latter.

But if I had to pick between the three, and I've only ever watched TTG (as much as I hate it all) it would be...

OG Teen Titans.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The first Teen Titans is my go to for the young teen heroes in cartoon form. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it a million times over: TTG is crap!!! Don’t bother changing my mind. You’ll lose… and then you’ll quit.

As for Teen Titans Go…we’ve already expressed our thoughts on it. And it’s still alive…since 2013. Wow…

Why... won't... it... DIE!!!!!????

...not even pretending it doesn't exist in the running line of cable TV can stop it.
Just thinking about makes me wanna throw up.

And this shit got a goddamn movie? Give me Tintin, Lucky Luke, and Hercule Poirot over this any day

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13