Free Speech Group 72 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Leondude
Group Admin

https://odysee.com/@TheLeondude:d/Lather,-Rinse,-ReZero-(Or-How-To-Hijack-An-Elf-Brain-In-Brain-Jack):6

Apparently, the reason YouTube gave for removing the vid was because it was in violation of its Community Guidelines and contained nudity and/or graphic sexual content. As you can see from the vid, there is nothing of the sort. I swear, the reason YouTube removed the vid was because of that "huuuuuge...horns" joke and/or the references to masturbation.

On the bright side, it did inspire me to work on a "Safe For YouTube" game mode that will take the ever-loving piss out of YouTube while being relatively family-friendly. And the reason I say "relatively" is because I will sneak in some violent content in there courtesy of the fact that my more violent content never gets age-restricted let alone removed while my more sexual content, even if it's just a pair of bouncing (clothed) boobs, does.

That video was no more graphic than what I would expect from a Family Guy episode. I had a video from more than 10 years ago yanked because it violated their policy on "medical misinformation" because it made fun of the fearmongering that was going on at the time over Swine Flu. I appealed, but they denied it almost immediately. Almost nobody talks about Swine Flu anymore yet that video still got pulled, WTF?

Leondude
Group Admin

I appealed, but they denied it almost immediately.

Heh. Same here.

And the funny thing is, before they removed my vid, they actually automatically age-restricted it. Kinda begs the question of removing it in the first place, don't you think?

7828203 I can understand it being age restricted if it was going to stay up but what is the point if it is removed anyway?

Leondude
Group Admin

I know, right?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5