Free Speech Group 72 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Bendy
Group Admin

Suddenly.... free speech matters now.

Hear the news about anti-monarchists being arrested? I personally hold no ill will toward the Queen. But it's kind of funny we see guys being arrested/fired from their jobs now, isn't it?

Offence archaeology possibly being done to them too. Were you a bit of an edgy boy in your teens? Too bad, you can't get a job now, and need to live on the street as a beggar.

Anti-monarchy has never been a popular stance in England, but if the government wanted it to become more popular, that's probably the best way they can do it.

fuck the monarchy and fuck the queen and king, rot in hell

fyi this is from an american, who couldn’t give a shit whay the monachry has to say as we fought a revolution over their dumb shit

the times for king and queens has passed and should end it once and for all and move on into the modern age, those who cling onto the monarchy are only further eroding their rights and then they will end up as pesants again

Bendy
Group Admin

Sure, I'm just trying to bring up the point that those who were anti free speech are now being fed to the monster they created.

Well, we might suddenly see more free speech... maybe.

all fun and games until your the one being beaten right?

England tried that once. Look what happened.

what happened?

sorry i dont look at the history of Britain considering how they treated America initially

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7