Free Speech Group 72 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

Most people have often expressed how critical they are of Michael Giacchino returning to compose for the film. And of Chris Evans being the voice of Buzz Lightyear instead of Tim Allen.

I, on the other hand, am more critical of Pixar's decision to incorporate a same-sex kiss between Alisha and another woman. It's not just because I believe as a Christian that sort of thing is wrong, though.

In what way is it even important to the story? And is it necessary to begin with?

As a whole, the incorporation of it basically feels like a ploy to gain the attention of the LGBT community as a way of making money, especially considering how much of a fad this sort of thing has become. It’s also another example of sinful agendas watering down entertainment.

Frankly, what disappoints me the most is that Pete Docter, who is writing the story and is Pixar’s Chief Creative Officer, seems to be all-in for a same-sex kiss to happen, mainly because he’s commented in the past that he’s a devout Christian. Why is he not upholding on his religious standing?

You... have seen what is coming out of Disney, right? They've confirmed that the only thing they care about is stuff like this.

"As a whole, the incorporation of it basically feels like a ploy to gain the attention of the LGBT community as a way of making money, especially considering how much of a fad this sort of thing has become. It’s also another example of sinful agendas watering down entertainment."

This is the only reason they're doing it. People are delusional if they think otherwise.

I’m well aware of that. And that it’s also what every one of these big shot entertainment companies are doing.

Frankly, I just wish people could get their heads out of these agenda-filled mindsets and start focusing more on figuring out how they can make their projects things for everyone to enjoy. Not just one particular audience or party.

Bendy
Group Admin

Let the free market decide. My bet it's going to fail. But I don't know for certain.

Any theory as to why it could fail?

Bendy
Group Admin

Alienation from the right.

Fake wokeness from the left. A perfect example of fake wokeness, hiding the gays in the Chinese version. Like they done in the latest Harry Potter movie.

So, nobody happy.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7676959 I, for one, welcome mares kissing each other.

Ah. Good point.

There’s no point in incorporating anything relating to homosexuality if countries in the East aren’t gonna allow them to be shown or if Conservatives and Christians in the West are gonna refuse to see the film.

You realize that’s completely fake, don’t you?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7677098 It's the true canon, but Hasbro had to hide it because of people like you who have a heterosexual fetish and don't like sweet lesbian sex.

Come on, I can tell from a mile away that the GIF you’re showing is a fake. Aside from that, I saw it featured in a compilation of fanmade MLP bloopers on YouTube.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7677133 If the world was a different place, it could have been real...

I highly doubt such a scene would be necessary for the plot of “Amending Fences”, especially on the grounds that it’d basically butcher the friendship moral of the episode.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7677137 It's literally in the title: "Amending Fences".

Tell me, how are they not Amending Fences in the scene I posted? They're doing it more than in the censored version.

Because the story of the episode is about friendship, not romance.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7677144 But romance is magic.

Romance and Friendship are completely different from each other.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7677161 It's a new form of magic then. Twilight might get another set of wings.

Isn't this how angels are described in the Bible? They must have orgies all the time to earn so many wings.

You're taking things way too off topic with the whole "angel wings" thing, you know that?

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7677236 The wings are canon from the Bible. Or was it the eyes? It's been a while since I looked at that wall of text.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20