Free Speech Group 72 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Bendy
Group Admin

The Iron Grip of Censorship.

It comes for us all. Left, right, middle, non-aligned. It does not matter. Even if your a loyal enforcer the machine will come for you in the end. Say one thing wrong, get taken out of context. Have a few beers and say something dumb, it comes for you. And you end up homeless and without being able to earn money.

This grip has gotten strong enough for people to have their bank accounts frozen without due process in Cananda, I may not live there but I know there are similar plans here.

They've had plans for it in the US for years. They just have a thing called The US Constitution in their way.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

7651375 The censorship is getting stronger here on Fimfiction as well. I just got banned from a group for merely expressing my opinion.
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/200615/anti-depression-ponies/thread/490455/it-happened#comment/7651252

Wild Zontars
Group Admin

There was never really any “international order” - just a lull. It’s about power - always has been, always will be. One can have powers that are more (or less) fair and reasonable, but power itself (and the pursuit thereof) ain’t never going away.

Welcome to reality. -- @FormerlyFormer

7651391 The Constitution has been severely undermined though, what is left of it has served us well. What needs to be done as soon as possible is an Article V convention to further limit the government.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6