empty spaces 20 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Pins-N-Needles
Group Contributor

this is a rather obvious hint, but: translate and search

it definitely makes sense why twilight's chapter would concern this topic. there's more fan content than anyone could ever name about twilight dealing with this concept, so I'm pretty happy to see the lens twisted to RD for this kind of theme in the overall story youre presenting

Dashie04
Group Contributor

Any particular thing to search for?

ScopingLandscape
Group Contributor

I’ve been thinking about this for the past 3 or 4 hours, and I think I’m stumped.
There is no end, it says, in French.
And that’s about it.
The only time Fiddlesticks has used French is when “Platforms and Tunnels” came out. The blogpost wrote “Comme les nuits qui m'ont appris à aimer les adieux”, which is “Like the nights that taught me to love goodbyes...”.
Outside of that blog, I don’t think I found anything.

Dashie04
Group Contributor

And the only other French they’ve done is actually just a quote from a song, I’m a little confused, too.

Pins-N-Needles
Group Contributor

look for the translation in one of the story's public chapters. the french translation here is more for artistic choice i believe

EDIT: its better to read the translation as "there are no ends", as a further hint

DawnOfsnow
Group Contributor

I too spent a whole trying to decipher this one - I got the translation - but I was really confused, and it was like 1 in the morning.
Thanks so much for the hint!:pinkiesmile: I didn’t really understand it at first, but you obviously wouldn’t steer us wrong so I worked with the information aaaannnd success! At least I think - haven’t tried the password yet:twilightsheepish: But anyway, thanks again!
Take that clue literally, you actually have to dig into one of the chapters to find it. You just have to guess which one...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7