FimFiction Appreciation 90 members · 156 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Sephocolys
Group Admin

Rules:

You can read the FAQ and find the list of moderators here. Every member of the staff has been invited upon creating this account, and whether or not they have joined is their business. Don't bug them if they haven't joined, and don't bug me about inviting them.

• Fimfiction rules apply. If you'd like to see those rules, go here.
  • Roleplaying is not allowed
  • This is an appreciation group, so don't be talking trash about Fimfiction or the administrators of the site.
  • No NSFW images, spam, discussions, or vids. I mean, this is kinda obvious. There are NSFW groups for discussions. Go to one of them instead.
  • No stories in the incorrect folders, or stories with spoilers that aren't blacked out. These stories will be removed. If you notice a story like this, please report it to me, via PM with a link.
  • No linking suspicious content. If you'd like to post a picture or video, embed it. There are buttons on the toolbar to do this, doi.
  • No spamming stupid crap that nobody cares about.
  • One thread post per day. For each person. No body wants to see Extreech posting five threads about Twilight Sarkle and how great she is, waterfalls, and Slenderman.
  • Add your stories or one from someone else to the Users folder. Putting them elsewhere will cause them to be removed. This doesn't apply to the moderators. If you are a mod, you must add it to the appropriate folder, depending on your rank.
  • No suck-ups. The staff members are regular people, who can get annoyed. So don't try to bother them with suck up-y stuff. Don't treat them like they're goddesses and gods.
  • Joining, adding your stories, and then leaving right after may result in those stories being removed. If you've joined and decided you don't like this group (or are just not interested in this group) after a while, you can leave, and those stories will stay here.
  • Bullying is not tolerated. Duuuhhh... Don't be a shrew. Don't be talking shite about each other.
  • No arguing. Keep any debates on the cool side. Don't say anything that might make someone emotional. Try to avoid talking about religion and any other topic that may result in heated arguments and irrational actions.
  • No barbed jokes that may cause havoc or jokes that might offend anyone. That applies to jokes about homeschoolers. As a homeschooler myself, I personally find this offensive. Homeschoolers get just as much education as other peeps.
  • No promoting stories, other people, or other groups here. This ain't no promotion group. You can suggest stuff. But you cannot promote it.
  • Don't steal Knighty's dog.
  • If I ban you for whatever reason, don't go mewling to the moderators. You had it coming.
  • No asking to become a Contributor or an Admin. Those types of people will be chosen by determining their trustworthiness and if they're actually fit for the job. I don't care if you're a mod or if 'we're friends'.
  • PM me if you have questions that don't regard the rules. If you have a question regarding the rules, you may post a comment on this thread. If you post a thread asking me something, I may not see it. And members may not have correct answers if it is central to the group.
  • Don't post threads with spammed imagery or videos.
  • I can't help you with technical problems. Xaquseg is here for a reason.
  • Join the Cheese Cult Have Fun!

With that being said, thank you for joining, and appreciating this website with me! Rock on.

Can we steal Knighty’s cat? :trollestia:

I don't even remember joining this group... :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

Sephocolys
Group Admin

It's alright if you want to be banned from fimfiction. I'm sure Knighty would make an exception :twistnerd:

If I ban you for whatever reason, don't go mewling to the moderators. You had it coming.

That's a little... rude. I only say that because it's cryptic but I do get it. I would just word it a little better is all.

Sephocolys
Group Admin

Heheh.. sorry... :twilightblush:

7350304 It's fine. I get it but some may not is all.

*I noticed I got a dislike. Was it something I said?

7352808 Not to assume the worst but did you dislike my comment? If so, was it something I said?

Sephocolys
Group Admin

Nope. I actually came here and saw it disliked, for whatever reason. In fact, I'll like your comment to prove so.

7352817 I figured but I wanted to ask just to make sure

Sephocolys
Group Admin

Glad you did, friend. I don't want any misconception happening between us. :)

Sephocolys
Group Admin

Huh, welp, must've joined at one point. I do this to multiple groups.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13