Equestria Girls: Heroes of History 48 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
A Man Undercover
Group Admin

After careful consideration, I’ve decided what episodes 20 and 30 of Heroes of History will be.

Episode 20:

Episode 30:

I have yet to decide what will be coming between the two stories, but there are some that I couldn’t help but particularly have in mind. Some being ones that I haven’t seen yet but hope to see sometime soon.

Also, I know that I originally announced that Prince of Egypt would be number 20, but I decided to change that.

What do you guys think?

well, chronologically, yes, that would be well reasoned. Prince is going to be one eye opener for our heroes.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I think so too.

I went to see The Prince of Egypt on the West End before the lockdown and it was amazing.

Oh, yes. I always had the idea to do a Prince of Egypt crossover with MLP, but it never came to pass when I had other ideas.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

👍🏻That’s really cool.

Maybe we can work on that story together?

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Great.

Funny enough, ToonPup had once asked me if I could bring you in as co-writer of “The Rocketeer”. Although, I wasn’t sure because I didn’t know if you ever saw that film or had been familiar with it.

I was wondered what the story of Joseph

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

Would you care to clarify what you said?

I was wondering what's the story of Joseph was all about?

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

It’s a biblical story that took place before Moses was born, and before Egypt became a rather tyrannical nation.

I don't think I know that one.

A Man Undercover
Group Admin

I was wondering about that.

Good ideas, though a wonder what picks 21 to 29 would be.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16