A Cozy Redo 151 members · 96 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hello everyone, I came back here to post this thread, about ways to reform her. What do I think of Cozy Glow to summarize, I find Cozy to be an annoying, copycat, bland, twist child villain who never liked her in the Legion of Doom. In other words, I find her the worst MLP villain. What about reforming her, I don’t care anymore, if Cozy doesn’t reform, I’m cool with it. If Cozy is reformed, just make it believable. In other words I have no problem with reforming her just make it believable, even if I don’t really like her that much.

Any ways this thread is about the best ways Cozy Glow can reform, they are two ways.

1. Give her a loving family.

2. Have her find out that her cutie mark isn’t evil.

The first choice is that Cozy is evil because she is an orphan (no she doesn’t kill her parents). Or she has a family that doesn’t care for her, either being neglectful or abusive. So when Cozy is offered to be taken care of say either Twilight, Sunset, Starlight, etc, trying to reform her. Cozy after having a caring family, would give up her evil ways.

The second choice is that Cozy thinks her cutie mark is only good at evil, manipulating ponies. Maybe the Cutie Mark Crusaders learn this and try to figure out if it’s right or not. The CMC discover that Cozy’s cutie mark is not only for evil purposes and show her that. It’s eventually revealed that her cutie mark can actually be put to good or non-evil purposes. So Cozy finds that out and she uses her cutie mark to help her friends, the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Who helped her realization.

So those are the best two ways I can think of for a Cozy reformation. If an outside person sees this, they will get p…, I mean mad. Even if I don’t really care about reformation for her that much and not even liking her.

What are your thoughts and you can give your ideas on reforming Cozy?

Cozy's a mystery. Without understanding her perspective, neurobiology, life experiences, etc. it's hard to say.

She needs corrective supervision, and a way to vent her emotions.

The biggest problem I have with the final is that they finally have Cozy Glow in a emotionally vulnerable and honest state, and they just ignore her.

In another property it might have made sense, but not after they used similar methods on far more dangerous villians for a multitude of seasons to some successes.

You sure have turned around.

It could also help to build on her supposed liking for helping others. Maybe give her some tasks that she might enjoy.

What tasks do you think Cozy would enjoy?

Maybe counseling, ironically enough. She'd be able to put her manipulation talents to good use for an actual good cause. Starlight could teach her, perhaps. She also has a knack for planning, so maybe helping to plan certain events, all under heavy supervision, of course.

Sounds like a good idea. Even if I don’t like her that much.

Do you still have me blocked?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9